November 29, 2014 | 962 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My new favorite lip gloss, even boys compliment me when I wear this! The consistency is sooo smooth! It glides right on and has a great staying power. It's not super thick, gives the right amount of gloss/shine, and doesn't have a bad odor or anything. It is fairly pigmented so you get the color you see in the tube. Definitely will be finishing this and repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I am on my second tube of this. i LOVE it! I just throw this on in the morning and I am good to go. It gives just a hint of pink and great natural looking shine without the stickiness you find in other brands. I love how it also makes my teeth look really white. I pray they never discontinue this shade I will be so ticked.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ltnla

I'm pasting my review for Chanel Rouge Extrait de Gloss in Insolence below -- you'll see why.

Love this! Recently bought b/c wanted to try something different from glossimers, and bc of all the reviews here. Barbie pink never looks good on me bc of my skin tone/coloring but this one really brightens up my face without looking garish or like I'm trying too hard. Agree with other commenters about the wonderful texture etc.

But here's the main reason I'm writing this -- b/c as I was doing makeup spring cleaning, I found that I have an almost exact drugstore dupe for this that I'd bought a year ago ? and just forgot: Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop. Side by side they look almost identical, with the Revlon being more pink, and less of the slight coral tinge in Insolence. Almost same on lips, and Revlon's of course doesn't have the same plush feel, but the resemblance is amazing, and also feels good -- again, not as plush and probably doesn't last as long. In short, I love Insolence, but probably would have bought another color had I realized I have something so close to it (maybe I'm giving myself an excuse to get another Chanel gloss !). If you want to try Insolence but are turned off by the high price, Revlon Pink Pop is sooo close. I'd give it an 8.5 to Chanel's 10.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Such a beautiful pink gloss. The Revlon Super Lustrous line is extremely good quality for the price and this colour is lovely. I hesitate to call this Barbie pink; it's a touch darker than the usually tacky shades that get that name. Pink Pop is a cool, bright pink that adds a nice dose of colour without being neon. It really warms my face up and looks very daytime appropriate. The colour is opaque enough with just one swipe of the doe foot; it doesn't have that jelly quality where a lipgloss looks bright but then shows up clear.

The formula gets a touch sticky over time and has a slight plasticky smell but it isn't too abrasive. Definitely lasts through light/eating drinking. I knock off a lippie because it does make my lips peel a little bit. Regardless, this is a wonderful colour and definitely one that most skintones can wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVEEEEEE. best hot pink... not sticky...cheap <333

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by thegirlonfire11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip gloss, its sheer but still gives the perfect pop of color. The consistency is great (not to thin or thick) and can last for a very long time. I love the fact that it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter in it. You can easily find it at a drugstore and its very inexpensive. HG <3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color is pretty but expensive for a drug store product. I only bought it because it was buy 1 get 1 half off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by sheba363

I've owned several of these in various shades, but pink pop is the best! Better than many high end lip glosses. Not super cheap for drug store, but amazing quality. I used to LOVE Bobbi brown lip gloss but you got so little for the money that I couldn't keep buying it. While Bobbi brown may have better staying power, I think I prefer the feel of these. They are far less sticky. If you like bright pinks, try this color! I often use it over a lip stick that's close to my natural lip color and love the effect. Seriously great product. Can't wait to try coral reef!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

This is a really bright creme pink color. It is very pigmented, but can be worn sheer as well. I love the super lustrous lipglosses because they feel really smooth on the lips and aren't sticky. Some lipglosses leave a sticky residue once they wear off but this one doesn't. It also lasts a long time too. I definitely recommend it. It's super affordable. It's like the name suggests, a bright pink pop on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Revlon Super Lustrous is my HG lipgloss formula- just as nice as any high end brand. Smooth, not too sticky, and beautifully pigmented- not sheer! My favs are Pink Pop, Coral Reef, and Firecracker.