Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

Love the color (sheer and wearable despite its appearance in the tube), the texture (non sticky but a definable gloss), the packaging (sleek and not cheap looking), and the price point. I plan to never be out of this color.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is my first lipgloss from revlon and I have to say that I really like it. The formulation is great pigmentation,no sparkles non sticky yet it has great lasting power.\you can add as much ir as little as you like to get the perfect color.This color is great on it's own even without other makeup this really brightens the face or it can go with any look.If not for the price I would own more of them.

on 8/18/2012 8:02:00 PM

This color is a true hot pink. It has a good staying power, for a lip gloss. This is great if you want "look at me" lips. The only problem I had with this gloss was that it had a very heavy texture.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Revlon Super Lustrous glosses are some of my favorite ever - I haven't found anything else at the drugstore that compares in terms of color selection, formula and pigmentation. I had wanted Pink Pop for awhile but only recently got around to purchasing it. It has quickly become one of my favorite colors in the SL line up. In the tube it looks very bubblegum, but it can be sheered out to a subtle hint of pink on the lips. It can also be built up to the color in the tube (in much the same way Coral Reef can). Same great formula as the other SL glosses - not too sticky, with no taste and only a faint vanilla scent. Pink Pop works particularly well with my skin tone and I can tell I'll be reaching for this color a lot!

on 7/29/2012 2:00:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My new favorite lip gloss, even boys compliment me when I wear this! The consistency is sooo smooth! It glides right on and has a great staying power. It's not super thick, gives the right amount of gloss/shine, and doesn't have a bad odor or anything. It is fairly pigmented so you get the color you see in the tube. Definitely will be finishing this and repurchasing!

on 6/15/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second tube of this. i LOVE it! I just throw this on in the morning and I am good to go. It gives just a hint of pink and great natural looking shine without the stickiness you find in other brands. I love how it also makes my teeth look really white. I pray they never discontinue this shade I will be so ticked.

on 6/3/2012 9:58:00 AM

I'm pasting my review for Chanel Rouge Extrait de Gloss in Insolence below -- you'll see why.

Love this! Recently bought b/c wanted to try something different from glossimers, and bc of all the reviews here. Barbie pink never looks good on me bc of my skin tone/coloring but this one really brightens up my face without looking garish or like I'm trying too hard. Agree with other commenters about the wonderful texture etc.

But here's the main reason I'm writing this -- b/c as I was doing makeup spring cleaning, I found that I have an almost exact drugstore dupe for this that I'd bought a year ago ? and just forgot: Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop. Side by side they look almost identical, with the Revlon being more pink, and less of the slight coral tinge in Insolence. Almost same on lips, and Revlon's of course doesn't have the same plush feel, but the resemblance is amazing, and also feels good -- again, not as plush and probably doesn't last as long. In short, I love Insolence, but probably would have bought another color had I realized I have something so close to it (maybe I'm giving myself an excuse to get another Chanel gloss !). If you want to try Insolence but are turned off by the high price, Revlon Pink Pop is sooo close. I'd give it an 8.5 to Chanel's 10.

on 5/31/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Such a beautiful pink gloss. The Revlon Super Lustrous line is extremely good quality for the price and this colour is lovely. I hesitate to call this Barbie pink; it's a touch darker than the usually tacky shades that get that name. Pink Pop is a cool, bright pink that adds a nice dose of colour without being neon. It really warms my face up and looks very daytime appropriate. The colour is opaque enough with just one swipe of the doe foot; it doesn't have that jelly quality where a lipgloss looks bright but then shows up clear.

The formula gets a touch sticky over time and has a slight plasticky smell but it isn't too abrasive. Definitely lasts through light/eating drinking. I knock off a lippie because it does make my lips peel a little bit. Regardless, this is a wonderful colour and definitely one that most skintones can wear.

on 5/19/2012 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVEEEEEE. best hot pink... not sticky...cheap <333

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this lip gloss, its sheer but still gives the perfect pop of color. The consistency is great (not to thin or thick) and can last for a very long time. I love the fact that it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter in it. You can easily find it at a drugstore and its very inexpensive. HG <3

Recommended for Medium Skin