October 30, 2014 | 1635 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG foundation! It works well if you want to use it as concealer only (undereyes, I'm lookin at you) and provides amazing coverage. My ridiculously fair skin can be uneven sometimes and this really improves it. I wear Soft Ivory 602 and it is truly a godsend as it actually matches my skin tone! It really does last all day, and I love that it's SPF 20.

Note: It is really runny when first purchased, but after a good shake and a couple squirts, it's good. Also, I work in small areas when applying, as this foundation dries very quickly.

The only downside is the packaging. The pump is nice, but it does get clogged- often, and tends to squirt all over the place when it does. Seriously though, every aspect is great except the pump! I hope L'Oreal doesn't discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by MissusH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the second purchase I have made of this, I really love this foundation! It has great application. It covers up imperfections on the face such as dark patches, scars and blemishes. Althought the only reason I gave it a 4/5 not 5/5 is because if you dont blend it in enough it does look quite greasy but I have no issues if I blend it in right. It Lasts a really long time which I love! Also I love the fact it has sunscreen in it all the while it mosutrises your skin! It really is perfect for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Mramdayal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Despite all the low ratings, I really do like this foundation. My first reaction to this foundation upon opening the product and testing it out, was that, it's watery and thin. I really was disappointed at first. After a couple times of shaking it vigorously, I tried it again, this time, it wasn't runny at all, but thick and creamy. (Please shake product upon using) The coverage is medium and can be built up to full coverage, for those who doesn't have much scarring and problematic skin. I have quite a few acne scars, black spots, and pimples, and this coves most of it with 2 full coats. So far so good. The only downside is that.... There isn't much colors to choose from! The darkest shade is classic tan, which is still too light for me. I really like this foundation, so I use this first, then apply revlon colorstay whipped foundation in caramel over this. The results is a flawless, dewy, full coverage finish. This foundation covers way better then revlon colorstay both in liquid and whipped formulas. It also dries onto the skin, with no transfer of makeup, and last me all day (8-10 hrs). Overall, a great product. Way better than a lot of other drugstore foundations. Just wish they had more colors, there aren't just light colored people In this world, I don't understand why carry makeup stopping only at a light color >_<

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by tswizzle2102

I am not quite sure if i am a fan of this foundation, it has its times where it can be pretty good but other times it just sucks.. Well i think it is kind of cakey to start off, i got a little more of a tan shade so i wouldnt wear it in the winter. But it is great for evening out the skin tone it looks good on your face enough that you dont even have to add eye makeup sometimes. it doesn't make me that shiny, but i guess it just depends! i actually like it but i dont. i am in the middle then! but definitely not repurchasing, other better foundations in the world.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by gemma3617

This product is easy to blend into the skin if done so correctly. I find that if I don't blend it in enough though it comes up all streaky. I could not find a complete colour match for my skin tone so I more use it as a concealer now. It lasts for an all right amount of time, I'd say about 8 hours before it starts coming off, but my skin is quite oily. It does sometimes make my skin quite shiny which I don't like. But it does have good coverage. If you can find a good colour match for your skin and your skin isn't too oily then this product would be good for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by MBFW

I personally think this product doesn't get the reviews it deserves! I have acne-prone skin and acne scarring (the marks that look like hyper-pigmentation, not pits) and i find it extremely difficult to find products that cover my acne marks as well as not breaking out my skin, and this product is perfect! It gives a medium to full coverage and you can barely see the marks my acne has left behind when i have it on. My scarring is quite severe, so i think if you have mild marks you won't see them at all if you are wearing this foundation! At first it feels ridiculously liquidy, and thin but it sets almost like a matte but with a slight dewey finish. I apply it with clean fingertips and press it into my skin (instructed my a MAC make-up artist) and i get amazing results! It is a little pricey compared to other foundations i've tried, but if you are struggling with acne and scarring, this is a cheaper alternative that will really work wonders!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this foundation does not get cakey, it is SO GOOD i apply it with a damp sponge. i actually wear a color that is too dark on me, the lighter ones were all too pink so i got nude eige despite the fact i am NC15. i hae really red undertones and the lighter shades emphasized them. i hae chanel vitaluminere aqua and love it, it has no pink undertones, but it sweats off and gets cakey and comes off so easily. this foundation stays put, and it matte. it covers acne and i use it as a concealer and it works for my undereyes. lately i have been mixing it with lighter foundations to try to adjust the color. it has great coverage and you can build it up to have really intense coverage. never breaks me out either. love.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by JessJxoxo

This is the one foundation that I've come across that I actually really, really love. Usually I'll just buy any medium-full coverage foundation based on what's on sale or what my mom gets me. But this is the one I'll be repurchasing. As someone who always has at least one blemish (and several minor scars/discolored spots) on my face, I'm always looking for a foundation that gives great coverage, but that usually comes with the risk of looking cakey. With this foundation, it's buildable coverage and yet is very thin and light on the skin. Sometime's I'll use my MAC 187 brush to apply it, but it's so thin and easy to blend that I often just use my hands. Because it does dry kind of fast though, I always apply a generous amount of moisturizer right before I put it on. Oh, and this has never broken me out, as far as I know.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by alliegators

Great product. It has the longest staying power, truly living up to its name. I have normal skin and it seems to give me a very natural finish. I took away a lippie because of the shade selection. This is most likely the fault of my very pale, almost white skin, but the lightest shade is a shade too dark. That being said, I've never found a shade light enough for my skin. Overall, this is a great foundation. I would recommend this to anyone after a long-wear medium coverage foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this product!!!!!!! I went to the drugstore to get concealer and meet this girl and she kept raving about this product. So of course I had to get it, and it now its one of my favorite drugstore foundations.It is pretty expensive for a drugstore product but i think it pays off because of how well it actually is. It blends really well,the colors are great it LASTS ALL DAY. It doesn't make me break out and covers blemishes fairly well i still wear concealer on problem areas but it evens my skin tone.