April 20, 2014 | 1665 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by alliegators

Great product. It has the longest staying power, truly living up to its name. I have normal skin and it seems to give me a very natural finish. I took away a lippie because of the shade selection. This is most likely the fault of my very pale, almost white skin, but the lightest shade is a shade too dark. That being said, I've never found a shade light enough for my skin. Overall, this is a great foundation. I would recommend this to anyone after a long-wear medium coverage foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this product!!!!!!! I went to the drugstore to get concealer and meet this girl and she kept raving about this product. So of course I had to get it, and it now its one of my favorite drugstore foundations.It is pretty expensive for a drugstore product but i think it pays off because of how well it actually is. It blends really well,the colors are great it LASTS ALL DAY. It doesn't make me break out and covers blemishes fairly well i still wear concealer on problem areas but it evens my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by moomoohonk

This is the perfect product for acne prone skin that is sensitive and oily. I have tried almost every make up and this is the only one that does not break me out. As a busy, no nonsense, somewhat lazy person.. i dont mind putting this on because I need the high SPF anyway. And the wide range of colors is always nice.

It doesnt ruboff as easily on clothes either... its not too heavy, not too light. You dont need a primer or a powder, though I do use a bit of benzoyl peroxide treatment first.

I HATE MAKEUP.. but I need it. And this is the only one that works in humidity, and for marathons days. If you go for a run.... in Miami and take a dip in the ocean, chances are this makeup will still be on your face, controlling shine,making you look better... and leaving you with no zits the next day. All other department store brands make me break out within 10 hrs.

I respond to most makeups in the same way as other with sensitive skin e.g., mineral makeup breaks me out and makes my skin itch, etc. So if you have skin like mine, you have to try this. Theres no reason to pay more than $15 for a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by preslejen

I really like this product, for a couple different reasons. I definitely like the fact that it is so long lasting, the only way this comes off is if I forget I'm wearing it and accidentally scratch my face. It has great coverage and makes my face look perfect.

It doesn't oxidize, which is amazing because this is pretty much the only foundation I've ever tried that doesn't make me look bright orange. I have experienced a little of the greasiness that other reviewers described, but I usually wear tons of powder so this doesn't really affect me too much.

I think the worst part about this foundation is that if I apply it carelessly it looks terrible. I have to apply it to every part of my face, otherwise the spots I miss are very obvious.

At this point I think I am going to continue buying this until I find something that works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using L'Oreal foundation for years. My first foundation was a loreal all in one compact. Since then I have tried various L'oreal powders and liquids and I've never been disappointed. I find them really easy to apply and I've never had any trouble finding a colour to suit my skin. I'm really lazy and have been known to go to bed after a night out without removing my make-up, and I've never had any skin problems or breakouts. I usually just apply this with my fingers (who needs a make-up brush haha) and it blends really well and looks fine. Dries with a matte finish and always looks natural... never greasy. Lasts all day and gives a full coverage. Overall I'm very happy with this product and will continue to use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was eyeing this foundation for months on L'oreals website. I am someone who loves long-lasting makeup because i have a very busy life between work and college, and touching up in the bathroom isn't something i like to do. I am a big fan of the Maybelline 24 hour foundation! I saw this foundation one day at target and decided to go ahead and buy it - their are not many reviews about it on youtube, to my surprise, so I took a dive. I paid around 14-15 dollars for it, which is very expensive for drugstore - i could have went to MAC and bought a lipstick or eyeshadow! Anyway - I tried this out for about 3 weeks and it was awful. I have extremely dry skin but this foundation made me look like a grease slick. I was embarrassed when I visited my father for the first time in months and he never notices makeup - but he said to me "You have too much makeup on, its caked to the side of your face." i was shocked and surprised AND EMBARRASSED. I looked in the mirror - and sure enough - the foundation oxidized into an orangey color on the right side of my face - and my setting powder clung to it in an unattractive way, and it looked GREASY. I finally had enough of this crap and threw it away. Such a shame too because I had high hopes and expectations for it - being a customer of L'oreal since...forever. The only thing nice about it is the packaging. Its glass, and it comes with a pump. I wouldn't recommend this product for oily or dry skin - its too greasy and it does not last a long time either! like it claims to. this was such a let down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by carbonmonoxide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only foundation I will wear. It is medium/full coverage. It doesn't look cakey no matter how much you put on. It lasts forever. It's actually a struggle to wash it off at the end of the day.

I don't get why people say Revlon Colorstay is so amazing. It lasts on my skin for about 30 minutes, and my skin is normal/dry. I have actually fallen asleep after a night out with L'oreal Infallible on (I know, I shouldn't sleep with makeup on), and the next morning it looked just as good as when I put it on the night before.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by hanlucia

This foundation is amazing. I have been using it for years and it hasn't failed me. Because I have very dry skin, it keeps it well moisturised and because I have many scars from my acne, it covers these SO well as it is a heavy coverage. I hardly need much concealer on. The coverage of this on my skin is perfect and I hardly use much at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by snowbelle347

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation. It has good coverage, is easy to blend and lasts throughout a long workday. I do have to mix two shades to get a good color match, though. A damp sponge is the best way to apply. Also the finish is a little matte for my taste. But overall, I consider it a good buy and would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by dinoRAWRSyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw this on sale at my local Walgreen's and decided to give it a shot; the color 604 Natural Ivory. I was surprised because it actually looked blushy in the container, compared to so many other drugstore foundations where they all skew really yellow/orange. However, I think the bottle is a little blue-tinted, because this stuff came out bright salmon. Not flattering at all. It's kind of thick and it dries quickly, but I mixed it with my moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer. The coverage that way is great -- opaque but not heavy feeling. Not the best color, but it's tiding me over until I get something better. If you can find a matching color, this would make a great heavy-coverage tinted moisturizer.

EDIT: While not its intended use, I have found that this color and formulation are absolutely wonderful for covering dark circles for those of us with cooler skin tones. It's light/medium coverage and blends out to look natural. If you can find it on sale, you might consider trying it out.