July 28, 2014 | 1079 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by tswizzle2102

I am not quite sure if i am a fan of this foundation, it has its times where it can be pretty good but other times it just sucks.. Well i think it is kind of cakey to start off, i got a little more of a tan shade so i wouldnt wear it in the winter. But it is great for evening out the skin tone it looks good on your face enough that you dont even have to add eye makeup sometimes. it doesn't make me that shiny, but i guess it just depends! i actually like it but i dont. i am in the middle then! but definitely not repurchasing, other better foundations in the world.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by gemma3617

This product is easy to blend into the skin if done so correctly. I find that if I don't blend it in enough though it comes up all streaky. I could not find a complete colour match for my skin tone so I more use it as a concealer now. It lasts for an all right amount of time, I'd say about 8 hours before it starts coming off, but my skin is quite oily. It does sometimes make my skin quite shiny which I don't like. But it does have good coverage. If you can find a good colour match for your skin and your skin isn't too oily then this product would be good for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:16:00 AM More reviews by MBFW

I personally think this product doesn't get the reviews it deserves! I have acne-prone skin and acne scarring (the marks that look like hyper-pigmentation, not pits) and i find it extremely difficult to find products that cover my acne marks as well as not breaking out my skin, and this product is perfect! It gives a medium to full coverage and you can barely see the marks my acne has left behind when i have it on. My scarring is quite severe, so i think if you have mild marks you won't see them at all if you are wearing this foundation! At first it feels ridiculously liquidy, and thin but it sets almost like a matte but with a slight dewey finish. I apply it with clean fingertips and press it into my skin (instructed my a MAC make-up artist) and i get amazing results! It is a little pricey compared to other foundations i've tried, but if you are struggling with acne and scarring, this is a cheaper alternative that will really work wonders!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

this foundation does not get cakey, it is SO GOOD i apply it with a damp sponge. i actually wear a color that is too dark on me, the lighter ones were all too pink so i got nude eige despite the fact i am NC15. i hae really red undertones and the lighter shades emphasized them. i hae chanel vitaluminere aqua and love it, it has no pink undertones, but it sweats off and gets cakey and comes off so easily. this foundation stays put, and it matte. it covers acne and i use it as a concealer and it works for my undereyes. lately i have been mixing it with lighter foundations to try to adjust the color. it has great coverage and you can build it up to have really intense coverage. never breaks me out either. love.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:49:00 AM More reviews by JessJxoxo

This is the one foundation that I've come across that I actually really, really love. Usually I'll just buy any medium-full coverage foundation based on what's on sale or what my mom gets me. But this is the one I'll be repurchasing. As someone who always has at least one blemish (and several minor scars/discolored spots) on my face, I'm always looking for a foundation that gives great coverage, but that usually comes with the risk of looking cakey. With this foundation, it's buildable coverage and yet is very thin and light on the skin. Sometime's I'll use my MAC 187 brush to apply it, but it's so thin and easy to blend that I often just use my hands. Because it does dry kind of fast though, I always apply a generous amount of moisturizer right before I put it on. Oh, and this has never broken me out, as far as I know.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by alliegators

Great product. It has the longest staying power, truly living up to its name. I have normal skin and it seems to give me a very natural finish. I took away a lippie because of the shade selection. This is most likely the fault of my very pale, almost white skin, but the lightest shade is a shade too dark. That being said, I've never found a shade light enough for my skin. Overall, this is a great foundation. I would recommend this to anyone after a long-wear medium coverage foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this product!!!!!!! I went to the drugstore to get concealer and meet this girl and she kept raving about this product. So of course I had to get it, and it now its one of my favorite drugstore foundations.It is pretty expensive for a drugstore product but i think it pays off because of how well it actually is. It blends really well,the colors are great it LASTS ALL DAY. It doesn't make me break out and covers blemishes fairly well i still wear concealer on problem areas but it evens my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by moomoohonk

This is the perfect product for acne prone skin that is sensitive and oily. I have tried almost every make up and this is the only one that does not break me out. As a busy, no nonsense, somewhat lazy person.. i dont mind putting this on because I need the high SPF anyway. And the wide range of colors is always nice.

It doesnt ruboff as easily on clothes either... its not too heavy, not too light. You dont need a primer or a powder, though I do use a bit of benzoyl peroxide treatment first.

I HATE MAKEUP.. but I need it. And this is the only one that works in humidity, and for marathons days. If you go for a run.... in Miami and take a dip in the ocean, chances are this makeup will still be on your face, controlling shine,making you look better... and leaving you with no zits the next day. All other department store brands make me break out within 10 hrs.

I respond to most makeups in the same way as other with sensitive skin e.g., mineral makeup breaks me out and makes my skin itch, etc. So if you have skin like mine, you have to try this. Theres no reason to pay more than $15 for a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by preslejen

I really like this product, for a couple different reasons. I definitely like the fact that it is so long lasting, the only way this comes off is if I forget I'm wearing it and accidentally scratch my face. It has great coverage and makes my face look perfect.

It doesn't oxidize, which is amazing because this is pretty much the only foundation I've ever tried that doesn't make me look bright orange. I have experienced a little of the greasiness that other reviewers described, but I usually wear tons of powder so this doesn't really affect me too much.

I think the worst part about this foundation is that if I apply it carelessly it looks terrible. I have to apply it to every part of my face, otherwise the spots I miss are very obvious.

At this point I think I am going to continue buying this until I find something that works better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using L'Oreal foundation for years. My first foundation was a loreal all in one compact. Since then I have tried various L'oreal powders and liquids and I've never been disappointed. I find them really easy to apply and I've never had any trouble finding a colour to suit my skin. I'm really lazy and have been known to go to bed after a night out without removing my make-up, and I've never had any skin problems or breakouts. I usually just apply this with my fingers (who needs a make-up brush haha) and it blends really well and looks fine. Dries with a matte finish and always looks natural... never greasy. Lasts all day and gives a full coverage. Overall I'm very happy with this product and will continue to use it.