L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 4/10/2011 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this blush on sale at CVS, which you normally can get it on sale, and even if it's not, the price is still really good! I got the shade Subtle Sable, which I think is for W4-5. I absolutely LOVE the color of it, just the color I was looking for. It's a beautiful peachy pink color, with a hint of shimmer, but not glittery, or too shimmery.
I love the color, but the pigmentation isn't the best. It's pretty good for the price, but I would be willing to pay a little more for more pigmentation. It's somewhat buildable, but I've found when I add another layer, it gets a little too shimmery for my choice.
Even without the best pigmentation, I still have found myself reaching for this blush probably 5 times a week since I got it about a month ago.
I love the size of the pan, and like the mirror on the bottom side of the package, so it doesn't get powder all over it. I wish there wasn't as much space on the mirror side, I think it could make the package a lot less bulky. Overall I like the size though, gives a good amount of space to dip your brush in the color.
Overall I think it's a great blush, especially for the price!

on 4/8/2011 4:45:00 PM

I love this packaging! The product looks great in the package (just the color I had been looking for) and I love the mirror on the opposite side. However, I was very disappointed to see the lack of pigment, I applied the product and hardly could see any color on my cheeks and only noticed a dusting of sparkle on my cheeks. Basically a disappointing waste of money. I will not be buying again.

on 2/19/2011 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got the blush for the W1-3?& so on,I like how it is pigmented better than other drugstore brands,it went great with my skin tone and I really like it.

on 12/11/2010 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got sweet ginger for n7-8 skin. This product was alright
heres what i liked: i really liked the initial look when i first applied it on my face. It gave me a really nice glowy - flushy look. (i have rather tannish skin with yellow undertones) like i just ran a mile. It was pretty similar to my natural flush. Easy to blend and left a sheer kind of effect. i totally thought it was going to look blotchy! but i really was pleased as to how well it blended. Also! i really liked that it didn't leave me breaking out - i have sensitive skin.

What i didn't like: i usually don't carry my make-up around in fear of it breaking.. well. the blush started to break on me anyway! and i had only had it for a few weeks! i was so mad and sad because with my experiences, once the powder starts to break, it's all down hill from there. it just keeps chipping away! Also, i did not like that there was a lot of glitter to it. you can't really tell when you look at it, but when you apply it, and really look at it, there was a lot of shimmer. Also, i felt that it kind of rubbed off after a while, so it didn't last through out the whole day

packaging was alright. Came with a brush that i don't use. and a mirror which i don't use either.

Got it for about 8 bucks, so it was not to bad. pretty good for a drug store brand actually. I would buy it again only because of the color! Loved the way it made my skin glowed. but if i were to find something that is similar with less glitter then i would probably stop buying it after i run out.

on 11/19/2010 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush works well. I have it in C1-2 Baby Blossom. It is a pretty, sheer pinky color that works well with my fair skin. The brush that comes with it though is crap, its best to use another blush brush when applying.
Overall, I recommend it.

on 8/25/2010 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Rating is more a 3.5.

Sigh, I really wanted to love this blush. For one, the color I got (Apricot Kiss) is PERFECT. It's the dream shade I had always been looking for! It gives my skin tone such a lovely, natural flush. The application is sheer but buildable, ideal for a blush. The packaging is perfect, it's great that they added a little mirror.

The problem with this blush is the GLITTER. It's loaded with it, but this is cleverly concealed. Under fluorescent light, soft light, etc it just gives you the prettiest shimmering glow. But under direct sunlight, it's like you just got back from a party with all that glitter sparkling off your face. :( The search for my HG blush continues!

on 8/13/2010 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is what I call a dummy proof blush. I have this in W 4 and its such a pretty peachy pink. I can't think of another color like it. I think all the shades of this blush are pretty and I want to get another one. For the price though you can get a mac blush for a few dollars more. Anyway, this is the perfect blush if you want a nice natural flush. I put layers of this on and it looks very natural on my nc 42 skin. I get a great glow with this and I do not look overdone. I think it blends well and does not apply unevenly. These blushes are worth trying, if mac had a color like this people would go crazy for it. It is in the family of such mac shades like instant chic and hipness, but lighter. There is finely milled glitter but I don't see it once its on my face. I have used so much of this product and there is no dent. I like the fact that it comes with a mirror.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this product was ok it is nice how it has a mirror and a brush but i like liquid better

on 7/24/2010 10:57:00 AM

I have no idea why I bought this blush in the first place, but I have had it for a year and I use it several times a week. There is still no dip - at all! This blush is very pigmented, so a little will go a long way. The product is also finely milled and super blendable. I have had days when I have gone overboard with the product and have no problem just blending it away! This is really a great blush for a drugtore product. The problems with this blush are the packaging and the price. There is a mirror on the bottom of the compact which is just awkward and the brush that comes with the blush, imo, is basically useless. While this is a really good product, at $10-$12 USD, unless you have a coupon or find a sale, it seems a little pricey for a drugstore product - however - it WILL last a long time so you do get your money's worth. Overall, a great product - will buy again!

on 7/9/2010 6:49:00 PM

Okay so just to say this blush sucks. Revlon's matte blush in pink rapture would be a wayyy better buy!! I am so disappointed in this product, I guess I thought it was pigmented because when I swatched it it was like super pink. (but I never blended it out on the back of my hand now that I think about it) So overall my lippies say only 1. do not buy this product.

Popular Blush Products