July 30, 2014 | 1156 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - True Match super-blendable blush

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

This blush works well. I have it in C1-2 Baby Blossom. It is a pretty, sheer pinky color that works well with my fair skin. The brush that comes with it though is crap, its best to use another blush brush when applying.
Overall, I recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by shindee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rating is more a 3.5.

Sigh, I really wanted to love this blush. For one, the color I got (Apricot Kiss) is PERFECT. It's the dream shade I had always been looking for! It gives my skin tone such a lovely, natural flush. The application is sheer but buildable, ideal for a blush. The packaging is perfect, it's great that they added a little mirror.

The problem with this blush is the GLITTER. It's loaded with it, but this is cleverly concealed. Under fluorescent light, soft light, etc it just gives you the prettiest shimmering glow. But under direct sunlight, it's like you just got back from a party with all that glitter sparkling off your face. :( The search for my HG blush continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is what I call a dummy proof blush. I have this in W 4 and its such a pretty peachy pink. I can't think of another color like it. I think all the shades of this blush are pretty and I want to get another one. For the price though you can get a mac blush for a few dollars more. Anyway, this is the perfect blush if you want a nice natural flush. I put layers of this on and it looks very natural on my nc 42 skin. I get a great glow with this and I do not look overdone. I think it blends well and does not apply unevenly. These blushes are worth trying, if mac had a color like this people would go crazy for it. It is in the family of such mac shades like instant chic and hipness, but lighter. There is finely milled glitter but I don't see it once its on my face. I have used so much of this product and there is no dent. I like the fact that it comes with a mirror.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by abbymurphy96

this product was ok it is nice how it has a mirror and a brush but i like liquid better

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by laurenb222

I have no idea why I bought this blush in the first place, but I have had it for a year and I use it several times a week. There is still no dip - at all! This blush is very pigmented, so a little will go a long way. The product is also finely milled and super blendable. I have had days when I have gone overboard with the product and have no problem just blending it away! This is really a great blush for a drugtore product. The problems with this blush are the packaging and the price. There is a mirror on the bottom of the compact which is just awkward and the brush that comes with the blush, imo, is basically useless. While this is a really good product, at $10-$12 USD, unless you have a coupon or find a sale, it seems a little pricey for a drugstore product - however - it WILL last a long time so you do get your money's worth. Overall, a great product - will buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by xMishyxoxo

Okay so just to say this blush sucks. Revlon's matte blush in pink rapture would be a wayyy better buy!! I am so disappointed in this product, I guess I thought it was pigmented because when I swatched it it was like super pink. (but I never blended it out on the back of my hand now that I think about it) So overall my lippies say only 1. do not buy this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by claudel67123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely hate this product! It is over priced for what it really does. The pigmentation is the worst. When you buy this you get no colour and all glitter. It looks terrible on anyone whose skin isn't perfect (the glitter reflects from every imperfection). I absolutely do not recommend this product to anyone. If you are going to pay 12$ for a drug store blush of this quality you might as well pinch your cheeks in the morning instead because this product is like throwing out your money. The only time i could think of using this is as a cheek highlight (over the cheek bone) if i was really desperate. Will NOT buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchase this in innocent flush, Nice silky texture but this color was too light for me. I still like it though :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by snowpetals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very fair skin so I bought the "baby blossom" c-1 color and I love it! It blends very well with a proper blush brush (not the one included). In direct sunlight it has a very pretty light shimmer to it. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Chinocowgrl06

Staple for everyday wear. Love the color, stays on, goes on matte with very little sheen. HATEEEE the brush, its crap, definitely spend some money on a new one...I use the bare minerals blush brush. Will buy again and again. I have the cool shade, tender rose.