L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Candy Cane Pink, which is quite a pretty colour. What I couldn't tell while I was in the shop was the amount of shimmer this blush has - I really don't like shimmer!

It's a nice colour and does blend easily but there is just way too much shimmer in this blush for my liking. Seems like I end up with more shimmer than colour from it. Will not be buying again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great blush! Soft and silky feeling. Great colour (I have this in Sandlewood Pink) and I find it near impossible to put too much on. I wore it on a night out recently and it lasted all night. And to get this great a blush at this price was even more amazing.

Hands down my favorite blush. I have it in Subtle Sable. I'm a NC 30-35 with yellow undertones and Subtle Sable is the most amazing color!! It's a bronzy, coral color, very good for summers. It can go on sheer but also can be built up. And it's a dupe for Mac's Sunbasque! The packaging is kinda ehh and the brush that comes along well do in a pinch. But there's a mirror and the product makes up for its inadequacies

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I purchased baby blossom C1-2, which is a cool shade. It's a really lovely soft pink color with very subtle and tiny flecks of shimmer. This blush applies very sheer so if you're looking for a blush with major impact this isn't for you. It's great for a daytime look when you would like a delicate wash of color and aren't looking to go overboard on the cheeks. The packaging is fairly standard with the product on one end and a mirror and brush on the other. The brush is nice and soft but not the best for applying the product (but when are the provided brushes ever that great?) The brush wouldn't be too bad to use in a pinch though. Overall a lovely shade and a pretty daytime blush.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have this in sweet ginger, apricot kiss and spiced plum. I think it's a great product. Love the colors...However, i'm not too crazy about the brush and mirror being on the other side of the compact.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this blush on sale at CVS, which you normally can get it on sale, and even if it's not, the price is still really good! I got the shade Subtle Sable, which I think is for W4-5. I absolutely LOVE the color of it, just the color I was looking for. It's a beautiful peachy pink color, with a hint of shimmer, but not glittery, or too shimmery.
I love the color, but the pigmentation isn't the best. It's pretty good for the price, but I would be willing to pay a little more for more pigmentation. It's somewhat buildable, but I've found when I add another layer, it gets a little too shimmery for my choice.
Even without the best pigmentation, I still have found myself reaching for this blush probably 5 times a week since I got it about a month ago.
I love the size of the pan, and like the mirror on the bottom side of the package, so it doesn't get powder all over it. I wish there wasn't as much space on the mirror side, I think it could make the package a lot less bulky. Overall I like the size though, gives a good amount of space to dip your brush in the color.
Overall I think it's a great blush, especially for the price!

I love this packaging! The product looks great in the package (just the color I had been looking for) and I love the mirror on the opposite side. However, I was very disappointed to see the lack of pigment, I applied the product and hardly could see any color on my cheeks and only noticed a dusting of sparkle on my cheeks. Basically a disappointing waste of money. I will not be buying again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got the blush for the W1-3?& so on,I like how it is pigmented better than other drugstore brands,it went great with my skin tone and I really like it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got sweet ginger for n7-8 skin. This product was alright
heres what i liked: i really liked the initial look when i first applied it on my face. It gave me a really nice glowy - flushy look. (i have rather tannish skin with yellow undertones) like i just ran a mile. It was pretty similar to my natural flush. Easy to blend and left a sheer kind of effect. i totally thought it was going to look blotchy! but i really was pleased as to how well it blended. Also! i really liked that it didn't leave me breaking out - i have sensitive skin.

What i didn't like: i usually don't carry my make-up around in fear of it breaking.. well. the blush started to break on me anyway! and i had only had it for a few weeks! i was so mad and sad because with my experiences, once the powder starts to break, it's all down hill from there. it just keeps chipping away! Also, i did not like that there was a lot of glitter to it. you can't really tell when you look at it, but when you apply it, and really look at it, there was a lot of shimmer. Also, i felt that it kind of rubbed off after a while, so it didn't last through out the whole day

packaging was alright. Came with a brush that i don't use. and a mirror which i don't use either.

Got it for about 8 bucks, so it was not to bad. pretty good for a drug store brand actually. I would buy it again only because of the color! Loved the way it made my skin glowed. but if i were to find something that is similar with less glitter then i would probably stop buying it after i run out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This blush works well. I have it in C1-2 Baby Blossom. It is a pretty, sheer pinky color that works well with my fair skin. The brush that comes with it though is crap, its best to use another blush brush when applying.
Overall, I recommend it.