July 30, 2014 | 1916 users online

Self Tanners - Johnson & Johnson - Holiday Skin

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2008 7:38:00 AM More reviews by eiviz

Yuck, I absolutely dislike this product. First of all, it doesn't cover my body evenly, it always leaves darker or lighter spots somewhere on my body. Secondly, it dries very slowly. And thirdly - when it starts to corrade, it rolls off with little pieces of old skin or something like that.
Uh, bad stuff, don't buy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Worst gradual tanner I've ever tried. The colour is patchy and orange and hardly worth the effort and it doesnt appear to have any moisturising properties. But the worst thing about this product to me is the stink of it - I absolutely can't stand the smell! Do not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Haz0892

Overall Really Nice.
The application was a bit tricky at first, as it turned out streaked and uneven. With Practice, and over about 4 days I got the application correct and it looked great. The skin looked naturally tinted, its does not look really brown, but there is an obvious difference.

So I would recommend it, the smell is a bit strange, but not disgusting thats the only bad point.
Still Using Now - And Would Use Again

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by bangton

I was disappointed with this product purely because it was so sticky and hard to apply. As soon as I applied it I felt sticky and clammy until the moment I washed it off. (usually the next morning). It did smell but then I expect that of self tan so I wasnt too bothered. The colour was okay but I struggled to find the right balance between applying it for too many days in a row and turning orange and not applying enough. I found it came off very patchy as well, even though I use a gentle exfoliator everyday. The facial moisturiser version of this is diabolical. I used it 4 days in a row and still looked pale! Rubbish!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by PetiteEtoile

This product was horrible. It left my skin streaky, absolutely not a nice colour - more yellow and streaky than golden and lovely! I definitely made extra precautions - exfoliating, lots of lotion, rubbed in carefully, etc. I never expected this to be a miracle, but for the price I paid I hoped there was some smidgen of golden tanned-ness!
It was hard to wash off, smelt quite bad (like .. burnt cookies perhaps?) and I really did not enjoy this product. Out of five stars, I'd give this a 1. Will never purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by CleoBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This left me with THE most orangey palms on the PLANET! Also it left me streaky and smelly. It smell ok when I put it on, but the next morning -eww! I smelt like off teabags

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2007 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Lenuska

Am so glad, that it was not me - not able to apply this product, but that actually leaves streaks in general. I dont like it at all, as somebody said here arms were quiet ok but the legs......... tuk me several day to get it of, very bad streaks, and kinda orange colour, have one spare bottle in the bathroom, it will be flying to the bin in a moment

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not gradual at all (as they claim), this lotion. Still, I didn't mind it, as it gave me an okay fake tan. It was a tad stinky, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by katejw

Used to like this, now wouldn't not repurchase. Using the 'night' version, it left streaks, was orangey, smelt foul, and burns my legs if i've shaved or epilated prior to applying (which i guess most ppl do before applying some sort of tanner don't they???) have had to wash it off with cold water, and well the streaks are just the nail in the coffin. Go palmers natural bronze instead...smells just like the cocoa butter, and doesn't streak and is not orange at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by gal_26

I agree with the last reviewer about this changing for the worse. I used this a while ago and liked it but they must have changed it and I hate it now. I can't stand the smell (it actually makes me feel sick) and it's very strong too. It's a weird texture now and feels really gritty but worst of all it makes my skin feel really itchy. The colour is a nice natural sun kissed look (I don't like anything too dark as I have fairly light skin), but I couldn't buy this again.