July 29, 2014 | 1033 users online

Polishes - OPI - Dutch Tulips

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by divergrrl

I have loved this color since college! (1992) and have been buying it repeatedly since then.

I feel its more of a red than a pink ---but its just a sweet color and looks great for summer. Happy fingers and toes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just discovered this little gem! This really is the perfect spring/summer pink/red color. I love the matte finish (well, not frosty or metallic). I needed a fresh toe color and I think I have just found it! It looks great on my NW20 skin and can look classy and fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by saramaria81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite OPI color!! love it!
I have fair skin, and Dutch Tulips looks great on my nails (hands and feet). it lasts a long time and has a great finish to it that I can even paint my nails myself and it doesnt look like a mess.
best color ever for reds/pinks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great color, great formula! I have an NC15 skintone for ref and was looking for a pretty pink-red. This is it! It's a gorgeous cream dark pink with red in it, OR a bright cherry red with lots of pink tones. Either way: LOVE.

My toes look yummy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color, it's great from the start of spring through the end of summer. It goes on smoothly, doesn't chip easily, and I've my bottle a long time, at least 3 years, and it's just as good as the day I bought it. I love the color and quality of this polish.

I still love the color, it's such a pretty, cheery pinkish red, but I'm knocking off a lippie because it stained my nails and cuticles terribly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by mininana

My favorite nail polish for quite a while. The best hot pink out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Chattnchick3

Thanks to MUA I have found my go to nail color! This polish goes on smooth, has a awesome pink/red color and its not streaky! Two coats are all you need with this polish! I bought mine at Ulta with the $3.50 off coupon. So its affordable! Try it and you will love it!
(^_^)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by marianoana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a good red, but too common. It's classy, but doesn't have that sparkle that a red should have.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by audraelena

I love this color. It's a bright red/pink and it applies flawlessly. It seriously knows where to go--awesome creamy smooth formula and opacity. 2 coats and you're good to go. I think this color would flatter lots of different skintones. This polish is a new favorite for me. Great on tips or toes, and good for all seasons. Winner!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by shaunix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shade! Its red but not RED. If that makes sense :)