July 31, 2014 | 2020 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by saral15

i love this bronzer during the winter when my skin is paler but during the summer it just doesnt show up. its not powdery at all and goes on very smoothly. even though it has shimmer, it doesnt look like too much. i would recommend this to paler skin tones. i think there are better bronzers out there

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by tbernet92

This is the first bronzer I ever bought and i am in love!!! I've been looking for a good bronzer for a while now and this is by far the best bronzer out there. I was super excited for the new MAC surf baby bronzers to come out but I was totally let down. One was just a Matte brown and when I put it on my skin (lightly tanned coloring) it literally looked like dirt. The other was just a chunky glittery mess. So I went over to Clinique and saw this one. Its shimmery, not glittery and unlike a lot of bronzers its a nice light brown/tan instead of dirty brown or orange. When you put it on it gives your skin a beautiful sun kissed glow with just a bit of shimmer like a highlighter. This bronzer is perfect and I will definitely be buying this again next season!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite bronzer, hands down. I'm fair-skinned, and this looks very natural on my skin and gives me a great hint of color. I use this every day, which says something b/c I never used bronzer much before. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Susan425

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good bronzer for fair skin. Not orange, not shimmery. My only complaint is the hinge which holds the compact top and bottom together broke on my compact and also on my daughters. My two favorite bronzers are Clinique Sunkissed and Nars Laguna. I like that Clinique is less expensive than Nars, but they need to improve the compact.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Murchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

without this powder i already cant imagine my summertime)))))) Will buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

My grandma's big on the Clinique counters at Lord & Taylor, so she gave me this little palette as a present. Behold, there was a sample size of Sunkissed. I'm not big on bronzer...they tend to make my pale skin look orange and fake, but I tried it out. Looooove it! It has pink undertones in it, so I didn't look like a carrot, and it's probably the most natural looking bronzer I've ever used. I'll most likely repurchase this, as I think it'll last me a while ^^

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! Best bronzer I've had. I've only tried a few but this is the best. Very natural color. Heck, I don't even use a blush. I refuse to use blushes ever since I've had this because with blushes I tend to look like I've been slapped. It's just unnatural to have pink cheeks. It's a personal thing I guess. I've finished two of this- but not the full size ones. Just the one included in Clinique sets. I plan to get full size one because this is really the best bronzer evaaaar. Yay!

Update: 5/25/2013 Still in love with this. It brings back color to my face after I set my foundation with face powder. Quite difficult to replace.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ESTHETICIANNM

Love it!!!!!!!!!!! Works lovely on my pale skin. Love that it doesnt have too much shimmer. I'am super oily and it works great. I work at clinique and people fall in love soon as i put it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my perfect shade of bronzer. I like that its buildable and smooth. Didn't like that it broke me out, though. Didn't think to check ingredients cause it was *Clinique*, but it has Bismuth in it. Not horribly allergic to it, but any amount of breakouts because of a product is not OK. :(

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by fireyourblanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to product. It looks very natural and you can build up on the color, so it never looks overly done. I also love how it looks like a natural sunkissed (aha!) tan and not like I smeared dirt on my face. It also feels very light and has a very smooth texture, absolutely zero fallout. It comes with a decent brush that works really well at picking up the powder. (it comes in a plastic bag for traveling purposes, but I wish the container had somewhere to store it) The packaging is a classic, it has a mirror for touchups (not that you'll need any- it lasts all day long).
In short, amazing product. :) Would definitely recommend.