Clinique True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

4.4

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, zinc stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, mica, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide, carmine

I love this bronzer. The color is very natural and stays on for hours. I have tried Guerlain bronzers, and honestly, the cannot compare to this one as thet make my skin oily, change color within an hour or so, and just always seem too dark.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this bronzer. I used up one (which took ages) and then for some reason spent two years and wasted cash trying loads of others that just made me look orange or weird. I've now got my second one of this and it just immediatley makes me look healthy and a natural colour. I'm a light ish olive colour and without some bronzer I don't look healthy at all. It seems to suit me all year round. My packaging broke on the first one but it latest ages. Will and have bought again.

i love this bronzer during the winter when my skin is paler but during the summer it just doesnt show up. its not powdery at all and goes on very smoothly. even though it has shimmer, it doesnt look like too much. i would recommend this to paler skin tones. i think there are better bronzers out there

This is the first bronzer I ever bought and i am in love!!! I've been looking for a good bronzer for a while now and this is by far the best bronzer out there. I was super excited for the new MAC surf baby bronzers to come out but I was totally let down. One was just a Matte brown and when I put it on my skin (lightly tanned coloring) it literally looked like dirt. The other was just a chunky glittery mess. So I went over to Clinique and saw this one. Its shimmery, not glittery and unlike a lot of bronzers its a nice light brown/tan instead of dirty brown or orange. When you put it on it gives your skin a beautiful sun kissed glow with just a bit of shimmer like a highlighter. This bronzer is perfect and I will definitely be buying this again next season!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My favorite bronzer, hands down. I'm fair-skinned, and this looks very natural on my skin and gives me a great hint of color. I use this every day, which says something b/c I never used bronzer much before. Love!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very good bronzer for fair skin. Not orange, not shimmery. My only complaint is the hinge which holds the compact top and bottom together broke on my compact and also on my daughters. My two favorite bronzers are Clinique Sunkissed and Nars Laguna. I like that Clinique is less expensive than Nars, but they need to improve the compact.

without this powder i already cant imagine my summertime)))))) Will buy again and again!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My grandma's big on the Clinique counters at Lord & Taylor, so she gave me this little palette as a present. Behold, there was a sample size of Sunkissed. I'm not big on bronzer...they tend to make my pale skin look orange and fake, but I tried it out. Looooove it! It has pink undertones in it, so I didn't look like a carrot, and it's probably the most natural looking bronzer I've ever used. I'll most likely repurchase this, as I think it'll last me a while ^^

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! Best bronzer I've had. I've only tried a few but this is the best. Very natural color. Heck, I don't even use a blush. I refuse to use blushes ever since I've had this because with blushes I tend to look like I've been slapped. It's just unnatural to have pink cheeks. It's a personal thing I guess. I've finished two of this- but not the full size ones. Just the one included in Clinique sets. I plan to get full size one because this is really the best bronzer evaaaar. Yay!

Update: 5/25/2013 Still in love with this. It brings back color to my face after I set my foundation with face powder. Quite difficult to replace.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!! Works lovely on my pale skin. Love that it doesnt have too much shimmer. I'am super oily and it works great. I work at clinique and people fall in love soon as i put it on.

Popular Bronzers