October 23, 2014 | 1407 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i had a sample bottle of this and i loved it. it smelled so nice and very lite. no heavy musky smells. totally want to buy some

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one I just don't "get." It opens with a blast of rubbing alcohol and dries down to an odd combination of lemon sorbet (Jean Nate, anyone?) and cedar shavings. The cedar in particular is offputting. The product itself has almost no sillage or longevity, which may be a godsend. I've sampled it many times, on skin and on clothing, and always have the same response: "THIS costs so much?" A big MEH.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is very grapefruity and "sharp" smelling.

I don't know why I bought it-I think I liked the men's cologne, and so thought I would like this.

It's too "tangy"

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by OhMissJessie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana is the mediterranean summer in a bottle. I always seem to pick out the Sicilian lemon straight away, but it settles onto my skin beautifully and has fantastic staying power. It's one of those perfumes that you can forget you're wearing, as it's not an overbearing kind of scent; you wear the perfume, not the other way around. This is my current signature scent. No one in Australia seems to wear it either, so I'm definitely not complaining!

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want a summery, fresh scent that walks the line between "cool and sexy" and "classic".
- Your skin chemistry works well with cedar and citrus scents.

THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You want something sweet, girlish or ultra-modern.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truly enjoy this scent

t takes me forever to decide on a fragrance, but I knew right away this one was great. Really clean smell.

The smell is not too fruity. I do smell a hint of citrus when I apply.

I don't like the packaging but it doesn't matter because it smells good

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, In General, I do not like D&G perfumes. However Light Blue is somethnig I find I wear time to time and enjoy even thought it's not my HG of perfume. On me, I do get the cedar smell which is very spicy almost like a note you'd find in a men's cologne. The dry down on me leaves a very soapy fresh from the shower smell and I happen to like that smell. It makes me feel fresh and clean even 10 hours into the work day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by gunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Smells like citrus fruits and cleanliness. Also chic and sexy. Tough combination and D&G nailed it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

I remember this fragrance being very very popular at some point. And I can see why. It's quite unique. Very sparkly smell with a a sexy hint. I used to wear it a lot. Don't think I will be going back to this smell ever. It's too recognizable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Star2008

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although it is a bit pricey but hey which branded perfume isn't? I simply love this fragrance, it smells really summery and a bit citrusy with a tinge of flower aroma. Its not too strong that can give someone a headache and too light that it flies away within an hour. It stays on you for a long duration, atleast 6-8 hrs with couple of spritzes. Perfect to wear at work in summer, some folks do step up and ask me what perfume is it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely gorgeous scent.
My mother got this as a gift, she didn't like it and so i had it. WOW, it is the most delicious scent. I had the larger bottle, it lasted such a long time and the smell didn't lessen over time. i had mine for at least a year and a half to 2 years.

the only setback is the price, it is a whopper. therefore, i would only use this when i had special events, not something for everyday wear - just because each spray costs $$$£££

i would buy this perfume, only if it was cheaper! maybe, if ever, on a special offer or in duty free shops!