October 25, 2014 | 903 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Amande Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is amazing. i don't think i want/need another body wash ever for the rest of my life. it's moisturizing but doesn't clog your pores or make you break out. SO RARE! i work out 7 days a week so you would assume i would break out from hetting sweaty and using an oil cleanser, but nope! i'm just clean, blemish free, and hydrated <3 i am seriously in love with this product. please, l'occitane, for once do not discontinue the things i love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by suschodde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fabulous smell, beautiful texture. Skin saver in winter. Makes the whole bathroom smell nice! On my thrid bottle, an all-time favourite.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like how this feels: light, silky, low lather. The texture is very nice while in the shower, but I'm not noticing my skin being smoother or more moisturized when I get out. And I'm not crazy about the smell. I normally love almond scents but this one is too sweet, on the verge of being flowery to me. So meh. I wouldn't buy again because it's expensive and I don't LOVE it. It's just okay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Consider me a lifetime customer of L'Occtane!!!! I only used this product for a week, but I have decided that I love it soooooooooooo much that I'll go ahead and post a review . This is pure aromatheraphy in the shower. Smells so sweet and has a genuine almond scent. It lightly lathers well and washes off beautifully. It leaves a discreet hint of sweet almonds on my skin and moisturizes exceptionally well. A little goes a long way, so I assume this bottle will last me at least 5-6 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by lashjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is okay for a non-drying body cleanser. It doesn't really foam much at all. The fragrance is pleasant. Comparatively, I prefer to use Cerave hydrating cleanser as a body wash because I like it's thicker consistency and it seems more economical.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by CChantal

I love this shower oil! It makes my skin feel soft and the smell is amazing.
When you come from under the shower the smell is subtle, but it stays all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by camila410

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product as a sample and I thought it was simply a body oil. Of course, I discovered I was mistaken and I loved the result. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and my skin feels softer and it smells delicious. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by cdiorlipglossgirl

Absolutely love this product. This is a staple for me during winter months because it combats dryness like no other lotion or bodywash I've found. The scent is herbal/woodsy and soothing. It lathers well and is great for shaving. I usually leave a bit on my legs before I towel off and then I don't have to apply any lotion. I love this so much that I always buy the larger size during the L'occitane savings events.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by tjolahei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is just fantastic! I've got pretty dry skin and in the winter time with the cold it gets even worse, but with this shower oil I manage to keep moist. The almond smell is good not too synthetic, it lathers up great and leaves the skin soft and silky smooth. To avoid fish skin I still use moisturizing after showering in the winter time, but in the summer time that isn't necessary. I definitely recommend it for dry skin types!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by sportys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite shower gels. I like that it doesnt smell sickly sweet or sickly synthetic. Its lathers gently, and also good when you want to shave your legs or underarms.
Doesnt leave you feeling like you have deeply moistursied on your body or anything, but a little moisturised - perfect for humid climates!