July 30, 2014 | 2144 users online

Scrubs - Burt's Bees - Citrus Facial Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Tayloramber22

Ppl who gave this bad reviews obviously didn't read the directions!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new scrub since my old one was not up to snuff. So a quick google/youtube search and I found good reviews for this product. I purchased it for about $8, gave it a try and it was amazing! It's a small jar, but you only need a little. It smells like oranges (perhaps nutmeg/cinnamon also), but it exfoliates well. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by KPF760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awesome scrub! I love how natural it is. Takes some getting used to how to use it. After the learning curve is over, this stuff is super great! Smells like homemade orange marmalade! Place a small amount in palm and mix with a small amount of water to form a paste, then rub gently in circular motions. Not only is it exfoliating but vitamin C is terrific for your skin! I've repurchased this product several times over many years. Always go back to it. Works well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I usually like making my own scrubs (from Olive Oil, Sugar and Honey), but since I was travelling a fair bit I found it inconvenient. I admit, the scrub doesn't look so appealing to the eye because of the colour but this works wonderfully! It scrubs away flaky skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple. It is rather harsh for me so I limit myself to using it once a week. The smell of citrus is rather strong but that's okay. I like that it's also made with natural ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by underoos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to exfoliant. I've been using this for years to keep my oily yet mysteriously flaky face in check. It's got some natural oils in it that help moisturize as the chunky scrub takes care of any dry skin issues. Couple of things: Please don't get it in your eyes. I've accidentally done this a couple of times and every time it feels like I have a log under my eyelid. So be careful on that front. And also, be aware that the little jar lid will inevitably start to rust if you use this sparingly and keep it in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recently picked this up at Whole Foods (I'm trying to buy natural products more often) and love it. The consistency and method remind me of a LUSH product, Angels on Bare Skin, which I loved back when I worked there. The trick with this is to take a small amount (slightly larger than pea-sized) and work it into a paste with a little water. You then massage the paste over your face, rinse, and voila! Just don't try to pre-mix it as it will get all gooey and will not work properly!

I love how smooth and soft this makes my skin without drying it out at all. It also smells like mince pies! Mmmmm.....

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by melodysg

altho i love Burt's bee's orange facial cleanser, i did not have great experiece with this one. Everytime I use this it got me allergy. the texture of my face was smooth after using this but, it got me itchyness and red patches. Will not use on my face, maybe use to exfoliate body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Figure88

I am normally more of a fan of chemical exfolliants as I find scrubs tend to me too harsh on my sensitive skin. I tried this after reading all the reviews. I was surprised by how thick it is, but a little water smooths it out and yes, it smells like cloves, but honey it is worth it! This is the BEST scrub I have ever used and I have tried everything from St. Ives. to the fanciest stuff from Peter Thomas Roth, etc. It leaves my skin absolutely glowing, silky smooth and gorgeous. The next day after using it my husband said "you are glowing, you skin looks extra pretty!" That is when I new for sure this stuff is gold. I use it once a week. I can say I have fallen, truly, madly, deeply in love with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I never would have found thus stuff if it wasn't for Kandee Johnson. This is the stuff she uses on a daily basis and her skin is gorgeous. Anyway I picked some up and my first impression was that it looked weird and not at all grainy like a scrub should. You have to scrape it up and rub it into your skin and then add a little water once its all over your face. I find this is the best way to get the right consistancy with this stuff.
The effect this had on my skin was immediate. It looked brighter and smoother, and it felt very soft. I use it every day now and its not too abrasive for everyday use. I will certainly repurchase this when I run out, although it seems like it will take awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by thisfreakisalive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product i have have used other exfoliators in the past and they always dried my skin out.When you use it you only need a tiny amount i would say maximum size i a chickpea amount, little goes along way my face was so soft after and i noticed that after 2 weeks my skin evened out an it was clearing up my skin, plus its natural product which is a bonus, the only down side is the price but i haven't found another product that has helped keep skin clear, thats not pumped full of chemicals