September 23, 2014 | 2069 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you don't have it, get it now!! It's amazing. It has great pigmentation and a nice smooth texture to for highlighting the eyes and for priming lids for other eyeshadows. The packaging is sturdy and you get a lot of product for $5. I should have bought more...

Edit: Oh and I have oily lids but it stays on fine even w/o a primer. It helps my other eyeshadows show up and stay on for longer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I have to ask is, where the hell have I been?! I used Milk as a base for the first time today with a purple eyeshadow and all I have to say is - POW!! This shadow SERIOUSLY came to life! I don't see this pencil lasting that long so I better stock up. I know I could probably go the fancy hoity-toity route with a MAC Paint Pot but if it ain't broke - and it won't break my bank account - don't fix it! The NYX Jumbo pencil is affordable and does a sensational job! It's a holy grail eyeshadow base for me now!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by beautyheartsusxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!! It stays on all day If you wear it alone and works great as a base under eyeshadow. I just love the NYX jumbo eye pencils!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I had never heard of this product before until I ran across it on Youtube. This is a seriously great product that you can use to brighten your eyes and use as a base for shadows, or as a white shadow alone. It will crease without a primer and setting it, but its really does make other colors pop better and show.

This can even be used as a highlighter and I have even used it around the edges of my lips to help stop bleeding. All of the jumbo pencils are great from NYX; this one in Milk, Black, and Yogurt are staples for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really do like this pencil!

Pros:
- creamy and smooth
- multiple uses; waterline, eyelid, under eyebrow, corner of eyes, etc.
- matte white
- cruelty-free brand
- inexpensive to moderately priced

Cons:
- can cake if too much is applied
- story time; So lately I have been trying this out on my eyelids, basically as an eyeshadow. However, later in the day, I've been noticing that it creases and rubs off onto other parts of my eyelid that is touched when my eyes are open. So it ends up looking kind of weird and stripy. Luckily, all you have to do is run your finger across it and it's fine again.
- not much in the pencil. Depending on how much you use, it may not last a long time.

Overall, I would still probably re-purchase this product again, however I really wish more product actually came in the pencil.

*Note about packaging*
Shortly after I got this pencil, the lid cracked up the side; not super durable. Not sure how, but it did. Maybe I was being too aggressive when putting the lid on, LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by OHgrl315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great pencil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I like this as well but I've recently tried the rimmel scandaleyes and love it much more. The staying power of rimmel cannot be beat IMO and its also sold at Ulta. NYX has its place in most of our makeup bags, but I suggest you give scandaleyes a try...you will not be disappointed! I promise you that ;)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this too as a base! I have also used this near my tear ducts and my bottom lash line to open up my eyes. It has a creamy consistency and it doesn't apply streaky in color. I wish I could have discovered this sooner as it could be used to create all kinds of looks. As a base, it works well on my oily lids and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I like that it is affordable and at Ulta you can get good deals. I now look forward to trying more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite base! Makes colors pop and shimmers stay. I love it also to help highlight my cheekbones and cupids bow. I have even used it on my dark circles when I was out of concealer. I apply it over an eye primer and blend it out with my finger, works like a charm. Hate sharpening it though, gotta toss it in the freezer before i can sharpen it. And Like many have said, the cap cracks.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Do Not Buy if you have oily eyelids.

I have this in blackbean and milk..
This creases on me within minutes,even with a primer and shadow on top..

So i've tried to use this on my waterline but the pencils are way to creamy so it transfers on my bottom eyelashes...

Also the plastic cap cracks..

Only good thing is that they are pigmented..but what's the use if they are unusable?