December 19, 2014 | 1484 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Airflash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by gfreling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have heard so much about it I went to the counter at Saks and got color matched, I am a 200 and it looks flawless on my face. It covers my hyper-pigmentation very well and stays on all day. I have even been skiing all day with this foundation and it stayed on. I apply it with a synthetic flat-topped brush and add a little Bobby Brown illuminating powder on top and a touch of blush - my skin looks amazing! I know that I will be a darker color in the summer but the 200 color works very well in the winter months. I will repurchase without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jessierose27

Amazing. My go-to for formal occasions. Airbrushed, flawless, radiant, glowing, gorgeous, doll-skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Anna8877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love best foundation ever used but have to put on with a brush in round motion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by pauliepocket

I was approached by the woman working at the Dior counter at Nordstrom asking me if she could try it on me because she believed it would look amazing on my skin. As soon as she put it on, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. My skin looked absolutely flawless. I wore the foundation for the rest of the day, and got a ton of compliments. For the next couple of weeks I couldn't stop thinking about it. The only thing I was on the fence about, was the price. I finally caved and ended up purchasing it. Applying the foundation on my own, I was so surprised about how buildable it was. I barely use any concealer when wearing this foundation, but I do save it only for special occasions. My skin looks absolutely flawless and gives me a beautiful glow. I swear by this foundation. I have heard that Sephora Airbrush foundation works just as well but for a third of the price, here's to hoping it gives the same beautiful effect as the Dior Airflash does.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lolasfes

WOAAAAAAAAA!!!

That's all I can say. this stuff is AMAZING!!!

Tried it on tonight, after an entire day in the plane. My skin looked PHOTOSHOPED. I used it over a primer, I was able to build it as much as I wanted without having it look cakey.

I did use my Ben Nye translucent set powder over it. And it didn't move for over 7 hours, after which I took it off because I went to bed hahaha.

Super super foundation, 62$ is totally worth it. Seriously.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by fran123456

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product as when I tried in the shop it really appeared to make my skin look airbrushed .It was the only time it ever did this . I'm not sure what's happened since I went and bought it, but it is true disaster. Although I have to say always worn this over some form of primer ( smashbox, dior or clinique) so maybe this has affected the finish, but I am so disappointed with this product. When I spray it on it just appears to go cakey and make my skin look dull, flat and dry. It is truly awful. I do have dry skin so perhaps this is designed for an oiler skin, but if this is the case then I wish they'd advertise it as this. I really have no use for this expensive product and am going to give it away as it's that bad. Total waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Drinabambina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only like to use this stuff for when I go out on the weekends since it is expensive I love the fact that you can build this foundation up if you want more of a full coverage you can and if you want lighter coverage you can also have it I found that this stuff is the best for contouring because it puts an even layer and it blends well that being said yes I would recommend it and it doesn't make my skin break out and I am somewhat acne prone

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by joanhoffmanmua

I love the coverage and light weight feel. I have many scars and imperfections and the coverage is amazing. Adding a light power to even out makes it perfect. and the light powder over work well with me, no peeling and drying out. Finish off with Urban Decay setting spray and its perfect. I was told Sephora has the same spray however its always sold out at my local store. Want to see it to get a better color match.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupsmad

I am on the fence about this one but full disclosure, I don't know that it's them...could be me. If it weren't for the price I'd say it's pretty great. The price is making me reassess if it's really THAT good.

I normally use tinted moisturizers/BB creams for my daily use and have used this 3-4 times for special occasions due to the price and that it's more coverage than I want for everyday. I bought it because I was looking for a fuller coverage foundation that would work for oily skin and the lady at Sephora suggested this.

It probably takes me 5-6 very quick spurts of spray to cover my whole face which I spray directly onto a brush and use a flat brush to dab it on areas around my face and blend it in. It feels very light, has a slight glow to it and goes on pretty well. I don't have a ton of acne or discoloration to cover up, so to me it looks "nice." It gives me very even-toned skin without looking like a caked-on mask. The lady gave me shade 100 because I'm on the pale side, but this takes out any of the warmth in my skin and makes me look washed out. Perhaps I'm not used to full coverage and that's throwing me off but unlike liquid foundations there's really no option to customize your color without it being a serious financial investment and I would assume quite cumbersome.

I do have large pores and dry patches and I feel like this changes to a powdery consistency which accentuates those a bit more than I'd like and something about it feels dry and active on my sensitive skin...almost like there's a decent amount of alcohol in it that dries up? Also don't accidentally get this on chapped lips because it will look TERRIBLE and won't come off. After a few hours the oil did show on me, but I'd say it held pretty well. I have tried this with primer and without and both worked fine. Without seemed to grab to my skin a bit better. I did break out a little bit each time as well but for me that's fairly normal with a full-coverage foundation.

All in all I think the foundation is great and if you have the $60 and it makes you happy, go for it. Do I think it's 5 times better than a Revlon Colorstay....I'm not sure.

Update: I have recently purchased Sephora's version since it is now summer and I'm too dark for the 100 shade. I figured before I shell out another $60 I will try the cheaper and compare. I still stand by my assessment that this is a nice foundation, but I also think there's a heavy amount of alcohol in here to dry and seal it down. My skin always feels dry when using this, which I don't like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

As much as I disliked Sculpt by CD, I love this foundation! I am so glad I gave it try despite being hesitant to pay so much $$$. It is very easy to apply and blend, I use a sponge. Not sure how some just spray and go, lol? It doesn't distribute evenly without blending it after each spray.
I use the lightest shade and it suits me well. The only complaint is the price :( I think it should be priced at $50 or so, in Canada I pay $66 + tax which is insane. I hope this lasts long time, but don't have any experience in that regard with aerosoles.