October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Tender Blush - Peach Nuance

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by samolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very beautiful, natural-looking and buildable colour, light texture, which does not highlight skin imperfections, big mirror and nice brush. It has everything I can require from a blush, love it and highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 5:22:00 AM More reviews by hunnypinky

i love this color on me. one of my friend had it and i loved the color on her so i gave it a try and bought one for myself. recommend this product. really buildable color. silky. and so pretty

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by amber2310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually got given this by my parents as they were replacing their makeup collection with mainly Laura Geller products. I love it! It's so soft and silky, goes on softly yet can be built up to quite a heavy look. I'm currently building up my brush collection and don't own a high street brand powder brush, let alone a professional brush. I have a cheap one I bought from Asda (part of Walmart) They're from a brand called QVS, so considering the brush isn't all that great, the powder still goes on extremely well and evenly. It seems to last nearly all day, and the lighter/paler section makes a good eyeshadow for a quick natural look. Will definatly be looking at buying when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thank God I am a germophobe. When I saw this blush I liked how it looked swatched on my hand but refuse to try it on my face. I bought it and brought it home and frankly did not get around to trying it until the day before I left on my vacation.

WOW! I loved it!! I have many many blushes.. but this one stands out for me. It is my go to when I am going to the market.. when I am going for a walk or when I have a small zit (mercifully they have dissappeared and have not returned). It is my comfort blush. I don't have to work to make it work.

The texture is magnificent -- so fine and silky. The color is so soft and works for me as a blush but for someone with darker skin as a highliter. I have had a few attempted robberies of this blush by GFs and daughter..lol. After I returned I bought my back up and discovered they have a pink nuance and a plum nuance... and I bought them all!

love this and will continue to buy this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 7:57:00 AM More reviews by jimaze06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To be honest, I bought this product because the color spectrum was very attractive. I have this addiction to cute blushes! It has a yellow to peachy-pink gradation, just like sunset!! I didn't use it after buying and was just sitting in my make-up kit. BUT when my NARS Deep throat finally reached an empty pan (woooshhh after two years!), I looked at my blush stash (I have a lot from NARS to MAC to SHU...name it, I have) to find a peach blush for the look that I'm going for that day. Then i got hold of this.. HG peach blush for my NC30/ Shu 964 skin! Better than my NARS Deep Throat, I must say! Not shimmery at all, though it has tiny shimmers in the pan, which is perfect for a natural look. When I started using this, people were complimenting me on how blooming and healthy I look! So MUA gals... TRY this! Super nice peach blush! Thank you EL for making this great product!

P.S. Staying power is great! I applied the blush at 8 in the mo' which lasted til 4pm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by czha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can not believe I've not reviewed this product yet. It's in my purse everyday for the last 2 years!! It's the color I use when I don't know what color to use. It gives me a very natural yet polished flush look. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Stunning on my PPP skin, very sheer, blendable and long wearing. No shimmer which makes for an elegant ripe peach cheek. I'm still learning to apply the yellow-beige but am loving the peach. I go very sheer with this or it comes up really coral on me. Delectable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this. As others have said the color is beautiful and bleandable, plus the packaging is great: it is elegant, has a useful big mirror and, well, the brush works really well for retouches.
I don't use the yellow part that much (actually I use the yellow as eyeshadow sometimes: it brights up my eyes in a subtle way, it doesn't last long though). I just grab the coral-pinkish powder and blend it in the apple of my cheeks.. it makes me look flushed or "sun-kissed" in a nice way, and this does last several hours! :D
EDIT: Took one lippie off, just because this kind of oxidize on me, still nice though ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This color is really sheer and i had to apply a little more than my usual blush to get the color. can be used as highlighter too!!!the color is really bare and goes on really sheerly

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2008 4:08:00 AM More reviews by MsPucci

A beautiful sheer peach blush, that you can build up if you like. It's genious with the graded shade from yellow to peach, because you can use the brightest shade as a highlighter, and work with the different shades as you prefer.
This one looks so natural peachy, and has little shimmer in it, so if I only put one a little, It looks like my own natural peachy skin tone. That's big plus, as I love a fesh natural/nude make-up style.
The other great thing about this is the yellowy-peach tone it has, compared to other peach/apricot blushes...I've gathererd quite a few, and many looks to orangey or too pink...this is the freshest one I've senn. It's even become a more fav. to me than my NARS Orgasm blush;-)
I have only bought a few E. Lauder products before, no powder makeup - and this one gave me a good impression of the brand.