November 28, 2014 | 1376 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it...... I think its a neat product that makes your brows polished. I may re-purchase in a brow kit. You must blend well in the light to avoid the chalky look.
*****The most I use it the more I like it. I needed to use more product and blend...blend...blend. ******* A must have for those who like a full and well polished brow. Next time I purchase I will it with a kit just so its easy and right there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jdh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I notice a big difference immediately after using this. Blends easily using my fingertip. It makes my brows look much higher, and my eyes brighter. It's especially great on days I wake up looking tired. However, I've noticed it's very similar to an eyeliner I have by MaxFactor. The eyeliner isn't as easy to blend, but it's much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by mademoisellenicole

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

GREAT!!! really lift your eyebrows and You look immediately smart, wide awake, posh, maybe a little snob since it boost up your brows. Sophisticated I love it, Only thing ,You need to blend it well, best with Your warm fingertip

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

its very similar to the one of anastasia with a $1 cheaper. it's ok. long lasting and easy to use. it works best when you have just waxed your brows and it adds more definition. however, i like the ' ecco bella ' concealer better, as it has better ingredients that doesnt have any harmful chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it, but I don't LOVE it.
First of all, before a friend recommanded this, I did not know what a "lifter" was...Nor did I know how to use it.
I use a brow pencil, and my brows are fairly thin, so I need to define them. I am also a natural blonde and my hair are artificially dyed dark brown so I need help in this department.....otherwise it looks weird. Anyway!
I love the sophisticated look a lifter gives you. If you like natural makeup, don't buy this! I use it on the outer brow bone, just a slight touch (otherwise it looks very white) and blend it my my finger.
What I don't like about this lifter, is that it doesn't blend very well...It kinda look like a stain if you're not careful. You need good lighting!! Sunlight if possible!!
But it's a good + if you wanna add some sophistication to your makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by egg802

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a whim since I was inside the Benefit store browsing their stuff. Im really anal about my eye brows so I decided to try this product. Im not exactly sure how to use it... the sales lady said its meant for under the brow area so thats what ive been doing, since its soo pigmented I really try to blend it in, if not it looks really chalky! by the time I do blend, I feel the product has disappeared. Maybe its just me, Im probably doing it wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by neonlace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another must have for anyone looking for that extra touch to perfecting their brows. I use this every day and love it. It provides a great 'done' look to brows and I find that I really don't need eyeshadow anymore since using it.
The only thing I don't like is that it can be a bit chalky at times and have an uneven consistency. I think that might have been a user error though, i've made some adjustments to how I use it and it's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kareneap

I use this for all the things you could also use a white pencil for: highlighting the brow bone, cupid's bow in the inner corners of my eyes. It's super creamy and blendable and my sister loves it too!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great product because it's blendable, super soft, lovely color, eyelift in a pencil, etc. etc. However, it is also almost too soft and so you waste product when you sharpen it, the color will probably not work for all skin tones (it's a bit iffy on me) and the biggest no no of all, it can't really be blended into your skin properly if you're wearing UDPP on your brow bone. So this weird white substance thing forms when you try to blend it. I wear it if I'm doing a naked eye or just a bit of eyeliner. Still its not versatile enough for me so I probably wont buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by jwaiyin

- Almost like getting an eyebrow lift! Just make sure to blend it in really well
- Very blendable