E.L.F. Total Face Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/22/2013 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this brush is very rough and scratchy to be total face brush. do bont brush it over your face just dont. I just use to to sweep highlighter under my eyes and I have to be very careful to just gently sweep it using the side of the brush.

on 9/2/2013 2:47:00 AM

This brush was a TOTAL waste of a dollar. It was super scratchy and hard. The bristles shed alot and within 2 days if buying this brush the handy broke off. Don't even think about buying ut.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

this product is a little rough but not rough enough for me to complain about I don't use it with any products I just use it to buff out my foundation and make sure it blended

on 8/24/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This sucks, don't wast your dollar! It stinks, sheds, and when I used it I literally felt like someone was scratching my face!

on 7/31/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The price is only $1 but it is horrible! It has a disgusting smell and it wouldn't come out, I already threw mine away. It is also very rough and scratchy on the skin. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!

on 7/27/2013 12:22:00 AM

Bought this at my local Dollerama. I don't experience the same problems as everyone else about the shedding, odor, and the completely falling apart. But, the handle has started falling apart a bit which lessened my rating but besides that I think it's a pretty good brush. I use it for powder and sometimes blush and I think it works fine. It's only $1 so it's not a big waste if the brush ends up as a total flop for you which is good. Overall I give this brush a 3/5 and a yes to repurchasing!

on 6/14/2013 12:52:00 PM

This brush is so scratchy and sheds like crazy. The handle has almost come off. Not worth it at all. It does apply powder decently though.

on 5/31/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Like glitter845 says, complete waste of a dollar. And I think that if you say you're wasting a dollar, that says a lot.

Extremely scratchy, sheds horribly and it's so loose and wobbily, I don't even know what to use it for. It's too floppy for blush or setting powder or contouring.

on 5/7/2013 4:46:00 PM

I commented when I first got it and said I liked it but the more I use it the more I realize it is really scratchy and hurts my face.

on 5/7/2013 1:12:00 AM

This brush makes my face itchy and it sheds a lot. I know its $1 but it's not worth keeping around to use it, I would spend a bit extra for a brush that is of better quality

Popular Makeup Brushes