April 25, 2014 | 928 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by bee95x

Got this with the 12 piece set, threw it away after a day! I was especially disappointed because this was my very first brush set. Given the price, yes I was expecting a similar outcome. Nevertheless there's supposed to be a certain standard - this was way below average.The brush hairs were hard and scratched my face. The application was extremely poor. DO NOT BUY THIS BRUSH. You're better off getting brushes from Sonia Kashuk - which aren't as expensive as Bobbi Brown or M.A.C. (:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Let me just say, that this is the WORST brush I have EVER tried. It the total opposite of soft, it is really stiff and it feels so irritating on the skin.

The only good thing about this product, is the price. You can find other Elf brushes that are SO much better. Try the studio line instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't really complain about this because it was only a dollar. Its very scratchy. the bristle came loose and I had to super glue it back together. I use it to set my foundation with loose powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush was worth the $1 that I paid for it but not a penny more! It is on the scratchy side but it is okay for handling a light finishing dust. The fact it was a dollar is the only plus about this brush, Definitely would NOT repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a part of a gift set from a friend, good thing I didn't spend any money on bc when I tested it on my skin it was scratchy and cheap. Ill probably never even use this to apply anything bc it's so dang irritating. I know it's originally only a dollar but even still save ur money on this product bc it's garbage

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by legitlashes

im shocked with all the negative comments..
i actually like this brush, i bought it at my local dollarama (in canada) for 1$.
it works well for me, i use it to apply my bronzer and blush.
i didnt notice any shedding or odors from the brush , my handle did un-glue thought...but hey it's only 1$

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

Not a fan of this brush, at all! The bristles feel so plasticky and itchy on your skin, I have other elf brushes from the professional range & they are much better than this one, total miss, on the look out for a new bronzing brush this one sucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this brush. I used to use it to put my powder on every day until my dog ate it. I've tried a lot of face/powder brushes & the only one I've found that was better is the Coastal Scents Kabuki on a stick.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by thelilacdawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I still to this very day recommend people buy the Studio Line Brushes rather than these. I don't use this brush a lot simply because the glue has made the handle very loose and I don't really feel like buying another brush just. If you are a beginner, this is a good face brush but the bristles are a little rough to the skin, take the extra 2 dollars and buy the studio line brushes. Thank everyone later

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't understand why people hate this so much. I use it to dust powder and blush on everyday. It did shed a little, but not a LOT and it was only for a dollar. I never noticed any "scratchiness" either.