July 30, 2014 | 2056 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

I commented when I first got it and said I liked it but the more I use it the more I realize it is really scratchy and hurts my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush makes my face itchy and it sheds a lot. I know its $1 but it's not worth keeping around to use it, I would spend a bit extra for a brush that is of better quality

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Roseycheeks99

This brush was very rough on my face. I didnt like how it applied my powder either. Then again the brush was very cheap it was only about one dollar. I wouldnt buy this product again its just not a very good makeup brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by bee95x

Got this with the 12 piece set, threw it away after a day! I was especially disappointed because this was my very first brush set. Given the price, yes I was expecting a similar outcome. Nevertheless there's supposed to be a certain standard - this was way below average.The brush hairs were hard and scratched my face. The application was extremely poor. DO NOT BUY THIS BRUSH. You're better off getting brushes from Sonia Kashuk - which aren't as expensive as Bobbi Brown or M.A.C. (:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Let me just say, that this is the WORST brush I have EVER tried. It the total opposite of soft, it is really stiff and it feels so irritating on the skin.

The only good thing about this product, is the price. You can find other Elf brushes that are SO much better. Try the studio line instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't really complain about this because it was only a dollar. Its very scratchy. the bristle came loose and I had to super glue it back together. I use it to set my foundation with loose powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush was worth the $1 that I paid for it but not a penny more! It is on the scratchy side but it is okay for handling a light finishing dust. The fact it was a dollar is the only plus about this brush, Definitely would NOT repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by apple98rs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a part of a gift set from a friend, good thing I didn't spend any money on bc when I tested it on my skin it was scratchy and cheap. Ill probably never even use this to apply anything bc it's so dang irritating. I know it's originally only a dollar but even still save ur money on this product bc it's garbage

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by legitlashes

im shocked with all the negative comments..
i actually like this brush, i bought it at my local dollarama (in canada) for 1$.
it works well for me, i use it to apply my bronzer and blush.
i didnt notice any shedding or odors from the brush , my handle did un-glue thought...but hey it's only 1$

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

Not a fan of this brush, at all! The bristles feel so plasticky and itchy on your skin, I have other elf brushes from the professional range & they are much better than this one, total miss, on the look out for a new bronzing brush this one sucks!