November 25, 2014 | 1726 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This sucks, don't wast your dollar! It stinks, sheds, and when I used it I literally felt like someone was scratching my face!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by strawberry818

The price is only $1 but it is horrible! It has a disgusting smell and it wouldn't come out, I already threw mine away. It is also very rough and scratchy on the skin. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by dbc202

Bought this at my local Dollerama. I don't experience the same problems as everyone else about the shedding, odor, and the completely falling apart. But, the handle has started falling apart a bit which lessened my rating but besides that I think it's a pretty good brush. I use it for powder and sometimes blush and I think it works fine. It's only $1 so it's not a big waste if the brush ends up as a total flop for you which is good. Overall I give this brush a 3/5 and a yes to repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This brush is so scratchy and sheds like crazy. The handle has almost come off. Not worth it at all. It does apply powder decently though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like glitter845 says, complete waste of a dollar. And I think that if you say you're wasting a dollar, that says a lot.

Extremely scratchy, sheds horribly and it's so loose and wobbily, I don't even know what to use it for. It's too floppy for blush or setting powder or contouring.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

I commented when I first got it and said I liked it but the more I use it the more I realize it is really scratchy and hurts my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush makes my face itchy and it sheds a lot. I know its $1 but it's not worth keeping around to use it, I would spend a bit extra for a brush that is of better quality

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Roseycheeks99

This brush was very rough on my face. I didnt like how it applied my powder either. Then again the brush was very cheap it was only about one dollar. I wouldnt buy this product again its just not a very good makeup brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by bee95x

Got this with the 12 piece set, threw it away after a day! I was especially disappointed because this was my very first brush set. Given the price, yes I was expecting a similar outcome. Nevertheless there's supposed to be a certain standard - this was way below average.The brush hairs were hard and scratched my face. The application was extremely poor. DO NOT BUY THIS BRUSH. You're better off getting brushes from Sonia Kashuk - which aren't as expensive as Bobbi Brown or M.A.C. (:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Let me just say, that this is the WORST brush I have EVER tried. It the total opposite of soft, it is really stiff and it feels so irritating on the skin.

The only good thing about this product, is the price. You can find other Elf brushes that are SO much better. Try the studio line instead.