SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/13/2013 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am a non-discriminatory NP lover...will buy & try any and all kinds. Over the years I've become a China Glaze girl, with an Essie affair on the side...the other day I bought a slew of Sinful colors for my little granddaughter to have for her toes this summer and I fell in love with them. They are cheap, they have a pretty good selection of colors and on my nails, they are comparable to CG & Essie....I haven't worn them on their own yet, though. I top coat with a CG topcoat, but, overal...I highly recommend

on 5/10/2013 11:18:00 AM

This brand is slowly becoming my fav nail polish company. They are super affordable and are always on sale at Walgreens sometimes as low as 99cents. For the price they are amazing, you def need a good base and top coat but it lasts as long as Essie and OPI. The neon colors are harder to work with but if you put a coat if white polish first and a nice too coat they are great. I highly recommend it lots of pretty colors!

I've been wearing "Forever pink" for 3 days now, no top coat and with 2 layers till its to its true colour in the bottle. Has not chirp. Will buy again!

on 5/8/2013 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this product its affordable and has nice colors also works very well

Live Sinful. This, and wnw, is really all I buy.

on 4/28/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've given this product so many chances. The light, creamy colors are streaky. A neon purple I have dries matte. I keep taking chances on this product because of the price, and I regret it every time.

on 4/17/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm pleasantly surprised by this brand. I always thought it was a cheap dollar store type of polish, but I kept seeing it on pinterest, and decided to buy because it was the only brand I could find a coral color that looked good on me. I only need 2 coats. It goes on smooth and not streaky or goopy. I love the price too! This polish has went on a lot better than some of the expensive ones I bought at Sephora.

on 3/25/2013 9:59:00 PM

I love how inexpensive it is and the wide variety of colors they have. Prefer these to the more expensive brands

on 3/23/2013 6:50:00 PM

Love this brand of nail polish! Sinful Colors (SC) can be found at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Target here in the US. I own about 10-15 different colors. And a few of my favorites are mint apple (mint/jade green with shimmer), island coral (creme light coral pink), soul mate (dusty neutral pink), endless blue (dark royal blue creme), timbleberry (bright coral creme), and gorgeous (metallic teal). At $1.99 a bottle, this polish blows some OPI's and Essie's out of the water! I have yet to run across a SC that wasn't true to color or streaky, unlike some of the more expensive brands. With most colors, I only need 2 coats to achieve that opaque and shiny finish. The brush is nothing to write home about, it's the standard nail polish brush, not the wide tip ones. The bottle is your standard np bottle, nothing fancy. I can get 4-5 days wear out of these with my trusty Seche top coat. SC is one of my favorite nail polish brands due to the extremely affordable price and the reliability of the formula for all the colors. SC is definitely a great brand to try out more daring and fun colors, because you're only risking losing $2, versus $8 or $10.

on 3/23/2013 6:21:00 PM

Luv this brand although it's a hit or miss,some colors are great and some are horrible but majority is good.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products