February 1, 2015 | 2147 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by nikitasha

This brand is slowly becoming my fav nail polish company. They are super affordable and are always on sale at Walgreens sometimes as low as 99cents. For the price they are amazing, you def need a good base and top coat but it lasts as long as Essie and OPI. The neon colors are harder to work with but if you put a coat if white polish first and a nice too coat they are great. I highly recommend it lots of pretty colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MakeupObsessedAussie

I've been wearing "Forever pink" for 3 days now, no top coat and with 2 layers till its to its true colour in the bottle. Has not chirp. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by navyparis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product its affordable and has nice colors also works very well

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

Live Sinful. This, and wnw, is really all I buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by abby456

I've given this product so many chances. The light, creamy colors are streaky. A neon purple I have dries matte. I keep taking chances on this product because of the price, and I regret it every time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DeniseR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised by this brand. I always thought it was a cheap dollar store type of polish, but I kept seeing it on pinterest, and decided to buy because it was the only brand I could find a coral color that looked good on me. I only need 2 coats. It goes on smooth and not streaky or goopy. I love the price too! This polish has went on a lot better than some of the expensive ones I bought at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by eunchii16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how inexpensive it is and the wide variety of colors they have. Prefer these to the more expensive brands

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Love this brand of nail polish! Sinful Colors (SC) can be found at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Target here in the US. I own about 10-15 different colors. And a few of my favorites are mint apple (mint/jade green with shimmer), island coral (creme light coral pink), soul mate (dusty neutral pink), endless blue (dark royal blue creme), timbleberry (bright coral creme), and gorgeous (metallic teal). At $1.99 a bottle, this polish blows some OPI's and Essie's out of the water! I have yet to run across a SC that wasn't true to color or streaky, unlike some of the more expensive brands. With most colors, I only need 2 coats to achieve that opaque and shiny finish. The brush is nothing to write home about, it's the standard nail polish brush, not the wide tip ones. The bottle is your standard np bottle, nothing fancy. I can get 4-5 days wear out of these with my trusty Seche top coat. SC is one of my favorite nail polish brands due to the extremely affordable price and the reliability of the formula for all the colors. SC is definitely a great brand to try out more daring and fun colors, because you're only risking losing $2, versus $8 or $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this brand although it's a hit or miss,some colors are great and some are horrible but majority is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like these nail colors. They are inexpensive and perform well: frankly, better than my more expensive polishes. I usually get 5 days of chip-free wear with a base coat, two coats and a top coat. The range of colors is amazing, and there are close dupes to more expensive brands to be found. I don't have any problem with the colors drying up or anything like that, and I also have noticed that their glitters are a bit easier to remove. Nothing not to like about these products - I will definitely repurchase.