July 29, 2014 | 1694 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Love this brand of nail polish! Sinful Colors (SC) can be found at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Target here in the US. I own about 10-15 different colors. And a few of my favorites are mint apple (mint/jade green with shimmer), island coral (creme light coral pink), soul mate (dusty neutral pink), endless blue (dark royal blue creme), timbleberry (bright coral creme), and gorgeous (metallic teal). At $1.99 a bottle, this polish blows some OPI's and Essie's out of the water! I have yet to run across a SC that wasn't true to color or streaky, unlike some of the more expensive brands. With most colors, I only need 2 coats to achieve that opaque and shiny finish. The brush is nothing to write home about, it's the standard nail polish brush, not the wide tip ones. The bottle is your standard np bottle, nothing fancy. I can get 4-5 days wear out of these with my trusty Seche top coat. SC is one of my favorite nail polish brands due to the extremely affordable price and the reliability of the formula for all the colors. SC is definitely a great brand to try out more daring and fun colors, because you're only risking losing $2, versus $8 or $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this brand although it's a hit or miss,some colors are great and some are horrible but majority is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like these nail colors. They are inexpensive and perform well: frankly, better than my more expensive polishes. I usually get 5 days of chip-free wear with a base coat, two coats and a top coat. The range of colors is amazing, and there are close dupes to more expensive brands to be found. I don't have any problem with the colors drying up or anything like that, and I also have noticed that their glitters are a bit easier to remove. Nothing not to like about these products - I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

I wish my local Walgreens carried more colors in this line because these are amazingly cheap (about $1.99 i think) compared to other $10 nail polishes. It's definitely the cheapest nail polish I've ever bought and I love the results. I have Black on Black (#2), Midnight Blue (#13), Sugar Sugar (#839), and Fiji (#214, which is actually a purple-ish color). Without a topcoat, these will chip but you can still get some pretty great shine out of them. It takes a bit for these to dry, of course, but they're still really good nail polishes. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 More reviews by Linhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok so i live in australia, and seeing Americans buy these for 1.99 USD, makes me pretty angry. it is 5.00 AUD over here, and can only be found in selected priceline and target stores :( i actually love thee though, they're cheaper than sally hansen or revlon polishes, and come in a wide range of colours. I especially love the glitters. I highly recommend, and will be buying more in the future :) follow me on Instagram: linh_xx

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I bought this at Walgreens when it was on sale for $0.99 and for that price, it's pretty good.
Unfortunately, it chips very easily on me even with a top coat. I love the color selection though, so I'll probably buy a few more, butI don't think this is comparable to OPI.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lipsgirl

This is a pretty good product for its price!! I got it on sale for 2 for $3. I bought Glass Pink, a sheer, glitterly whiteish pink. I also got one in Purple Diamond, which is the purple version of Glass Pink lol. They wear for a super long time, and hardly chips. But it smells REALLY bad. The fumes are too strong. I don't think its me,because other brands didnt smell as strong as the Sinful Colors line. but i suppose that's what you get, because its really cheap. Would recommend for people who don't want to spend too much money for nail polish but want a good quality polish. The colors are pretty wild. I guess that's why they call it Sinful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was amazing polish. I got it for $2 at walgreens. I wasn't a fan of the name but then decided I would try it, figuring that for $2 it would require several coats. I own about 60-70 different polishes (all different brands), and this one is one of the ones at the top! The only con I can say is that you have to wait a while to dry if you have to take care of a lot of things.I used sallys clear top/base coat with it and it was awesome! Only 2 coats required for a perfect finish. I would highly recommend and for only $2 they make great gift ideas too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sienna2125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best cheap nail polish I have found. I like this better than W&W or NYC Color. The formula, pigmentation, dry time & weartime is comparable to Essie, OPI, etc. I love that the line often dupes more expensive lines' duochromes, neons, glitter, & holographic colors & offers its own unique colors. The color options are immense but the only issue I have is finding a store in nyc that stocks all the colors of the line & keeps up with the newly released colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

SInful colors have a surprisingly decent formula - and lots of fun, young (my 8 year old loves the glittery ones) colors. Cheaper than OPI - and long wearing IF you use a high quality base and top coat. Good stuff!