December 18, 2014 | 875 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

Live Sinful. This, and wnw, is really all I buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by abby456

I've given this product so many chances. The light, creamy colors are streaky. A neon purple I have dries matte. I keep taking chances on this product because of the price, and I regret it every time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DeniseR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised by this brand. I always thought it was a cheap dollar store type of polish, but I kept seeing it on pinterest, and decided to buy because it was the only brand I could find a coral color that looked good on me. I only need 2 coats. It goes on smooth and not streaky or goopy. I love the price too! This polish has went on a lot better than some of the expensive ones I bought at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by eunchii16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how inexpensive it is and the wide variety of colors they have. Prefer these to the more expensive brands

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Love this brand of nail polish! Sinful Colors (SC) can be found at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Target here in the US. I own about 10-15 different colors. And a few of my favorites are mint apple (mint/jade green with shimmer), island coral (creme light coral pink), soul mate (dusty neutral pink), endless blue (dark royal blue creme), timbleberry (bright coral creme), and gorgeous (metallic teal). At $1.99 a bottle, this polish blows some OPI's and Essie's out of the water! I have yet to run across a SC that wasn't true to color or streaky, unlike some of the more expensive brands. With most colors, I only need 2 coats to achieve that opaque and shiny finish. The brush is nothing to write home about, it's the standard nail polish brush, not the wide tip ones. The bottle is your standard np bottle, nothing fancy. I can get 4-5 days wear out of these with my trusty Seche top coat. SC is one of my favorite nail polish brands due to the extremely affordable price and the reliability of the formula for all the colors. SC is definitely a great brand to try out more daring and fun colors, because you're only risking losing $2, versus $8 or $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this brand although it's a hit or miss,some colors are great and some are horrible but majority is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Sagehen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like these nail colors. They are inexpensive and perform well: frankly, better than my more expensive polishes. I usually get 5 days of chip-free wear with a base coat, two coats and a top coat. The range of colors is amazing, and there are close dupes to more expensive brands to be found. I don't have any problem with the colors drying up or anything like that, and I also have noticed that their glitters are a bit easier to remove. Nothing not to like about these products - I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lavroxanna

I wish my local Walgreens carried more colors in this line because these are amazingly cheap (about $1.99 i think) compared to other $10 nail polishes. It's definitely the cheapest nail polish I've ever bought and I love the results. I have Black on Black (#2), Midnight Blue (#13), Sugar Sugar (#839), and Fiji (#214, which is actually a purple-ish color). Without a topcoat, these will chip but you can still get some pretty great shine out of them. It takes a bit for these to dry, of course, but they're still really good nail polishes. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 More reviews by Linhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok so i live in australia, and seeing Americans buy these for 1.99 USD, makes me pretty angry. it is 5.00 AUD over here, and can only be found in selected priceline and target stores :( i actually love thee though, they're cheaper than sally hansen or revlon polishes, and come in a wide range of colours. I especially love the glitters. I highly recommend, and will be buying more in the future :) follow me on Instagram: linh_xx

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by wq13

I bought this at Walgreens when it was on sale for $0.99 and for that price, it's pretty good.
Unfortunately, it chips very easily on me even with a top coat. I love the color selection though, so I'll probably buy a few more, butI don't think this is comparable to OPI.