October 20, 2014 | 973 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mary Kay - Microdermabrasion Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by RockinBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! I have some scarring on my face from my high school days, and this has been making a difference for me in lightening those scars a bit. It also makes your skin glow beautifully! I agree that it is a little expensive, but when you think about it, you get a lot of uses out of the bottle for $55 as compared to going to a salon for over $100 a pop. I use this about once a week and my skin has never felt so soft or looked so great! Totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 2:53:00 AM More reviews by kcleejackson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! Used to be a consultant... not anymore but I had never used this even with all my customers raving about it, used it for the first time yesterday omg my skin is soooo soft. Will keep using, dont let the price freak you out, you will only need to use once or twice a week.. if that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by piratefemme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

wow. received as sample. first product in years I have liked from Mary Kay. I have horrific early teen memories of being forced to go to mom's friends "Mary Kay parties" through out the years until old enough to run away from them. Ugh. I hate their scents, their colours underwhelm me and their skin product set my face on fire.

Having a lay in and puttering about day, I decided, what the hell, I'll try it. Super impressed. Face exfoliants underwhelm me, lametastic. I find I can get better results from using various types of rough-ish face polish cloths.

This however, actually felt like fine wet sand scrubbing all the dirt and dead skin off. it felt really nice. Much like I used to do when I was in my early 20's and lived by a white sand beach.

No skin rash! no tight skin! No high gloss sheen! Just super soft, very clean, nice feeling, perky-looking face. I was afraid of the replenisher so I haven't used it, I just stuck on my face serum and moisturiser and my skin feels very very refreshed. I'd buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried most of the Mary Kay products but this one is so far the best.I like how my skin feels soft after I use it once a week.I have little problem with how to use the step 2,because I always use facial mask after microdermabrasion so I never had change to use step 2.
I finally figured out that it can be very good for decollte and neck,as I will not use it up for my face,cause I am using mask and then night cream.This microdermabrasion is the first at home MD that I ever bought but I am so satisfied that will definitely repurchase. :)))
My picky friend loves it as well.We both have aging dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by facebylace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this from a coworker that sells Mary Kay. I was quite skeptical as I am skeptical of all Mary Kay products. I am amazed at how good this kit is! My skin was amazingly smooth after and I could immediately see a difference in my skin. While I wouldn't compare it to a professional Microdermabrasion treatment, I would recommend it as a scrub to use once a week. I plan on purchasing the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this every 2-3 days and it really makes a difference. Removes dead skin, and helps lighten scarring. My face feels so much smoother and softer afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by ktcolt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this a gift. I love it. It makes my skin so smooth and bright. The price is too high. Cheaper than going to a salon for it but still expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by slew84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

When I dont use this I can tell the difference. This removes dead skin off your face and also makes every thing else you put on your face work better. Even after using it you can feel the differnce with your skin. It makes it so soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin hasn't looked better since starting the MK line...which suprises me. This has been wonderful stuff! I have oily in t zone and dry patches on my cheeks. Makes it difficult to find appropriate skincare!! This takes off those dry patches and leaves them smoother. I do use the step two, and some even tone and moisturizer. I have been getting so many compliments on my skin lately! I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sdmchan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne/combo/oily skin and have tried a daily scrub from Aveeno, Neutrogena, and Biore and both of them caused me to break out right after use. I tried this and it is AMAZING! I was very skeptical of MK products but tried this when a friend recommended it. My skin has never felt better! It is expensive but definitely does a lot more than the cheaper drug store options that I have tried. My skin is super soft and if I use it twice a week it really keeps my acne in check. Awesome.