Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Kit

4.3

on 7/16/2010 3:24:00 PM

Although I've read that you shouldn't use in conjunction with retin a, I've found the opposite to be true. Although, my skin is used to the retin a and I wouldn't recommend if you're in the red and sensitive stage of tx.
I love this product. First I've tried from mk.
Step one helps get all the junk off my skin, assuming that its helping remove the cells that the retin a is turning over. Step 2 has been good so far.
The thing that sold me is that mk has a money back policy. If I use it for a while and don't like it, I can return for free. Period. So, to anyone dissapointed...go get your money back! Worth every penny to me so far.

on 6/1/2010 3:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE this product! I have some scarring on my face from my high school days, and this has been making a difference for me in lightening those scars a bit. It also makes your skin glow beautifully! I agree that it is a little expensive, but when you think about it, you get a lot of uses out of the bottle for $55 as compared to going to a salon for over $100 a pop. I use this about once a week and my skin has never felt so soft or looked so great! Totally recommend.

on 4/25/2010 2:53:00 AM

LOVE! Used to be a consultant... not anymore but I had never used this even with all my customers raving about it, used it for the first time yesterday omg my skin is soooo soft. Will keep using, dont let the price freak you out, you will only need to use once or twice a week.. if that.

on 4/24/2010 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

wow. received as sample. first product in years I have liked from Mary Kay. I have horrific early teen memories of being forced to go to mom's friends "Mary Kay parties" through out the years until old enough to run away from them. Ugh. I hate their scents, their colours underwhelm me and their skin product set my face on fire.

Having a lay in and puttering about day, I decided, what the hell, I'll try it. Super impressed. Face exfoliants underwhelm me, lametastic. I find I can get better results from using various types of rough-ish face polish cloths.

This however, actually felt like fine wet sand scrubbing all the dirt and dead skin off. it felt really nice. Much like I used to do when I was in my early 20's and lived by a white sand beach.

No skin rash! no tight skin! No high gloss sheen! Just super soft, very clean, nice feeling, perky-looking face. I was afraid of the replenisher so I haven't used it, I just stuck on my face serum and moisturiser and my skin feels very very refreshed. I'd buy it.

on 4/21/2010 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried most of the Mary Kay products but this one is so far the best.I like how my skin feels soft after I use it once a week.I have little problem with how to use the step 2,because I always use facial mask after microdermabrasion so I never had change to use step 2.
I finally figured out that it can be very good for decollte and neck,as I will not use it up for my face,cause I am using mask and then night cream.This microdermabrasion is the first at home MD that I ever bought but I am so satisfied that will definitely repurchase. :)))
My picky friend loves it as well.We both have aging dry skin.

on 4/12/2010 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a sample of this from a coworker that sells Mary Kay. I was quite skeptical as I am skeptical of all Mary Kay products. I am amazed at how good this kit is! My skin was amazingly smooth after and I could immediately see a difference in my skin. While I wouldn't compare it to a professional Microdermabrasion treatment, I would recommend it as a scrub to use once a week. I plan on purchasing the full size.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I use this every 2-3 days and it really makes a difference. Removes dead skin, and helps lighten scarring. My face feels so much smoother and softer afterwards.

on 3/25/2010 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this a gift. I love it. It makes my skin so smooth and bright. The price is too high. Cheaper than going to a salon for it but still expensive.

on 3/23/2010 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

When I dont use this I can tell the difference. This removes dead skin off your face and also makes every thing else you put on your face work better. Even after using it you can feel the differnce with your skin. It makes it so soft and smooth.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

My skin hasn't looked better since starting the MK line...which suprises me. This has been wonderful stuff! I have oily in t zone and dry patches on my cheeks. Makes it difficult to find appropriate skincare!! This takes off those dry patches and leaves them smoother. I do use the step two, and some even tone and moisturizer. I have been getting so many compliments on my skin lately! I will repurchase!

Popular Treatments (Face)