April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't stand this one. It's like a bad combination of an old lady perfume layered with an overpowering sugary vanilla cupcake, topped with burnt caramel popcorn. Every scent I hate, mixed into one. It's just awkward, its not lovely, its not sexy, its nothing good. As if they mixed Chanel with a cheap teenybopper body spray. Probably the worst perfume I'm have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely fruity scent on me it dried down to be very sweet but in a sophisticated way- however it is very strong and gave me a headache- The packaging is lovey, simple, elegant, clean and someowhat romantic; however the glass bottle is no good to travel with as the lid comes off easily- lovely fragrance great lasting power overall- but too overpowering for me. Great if looking for a sweet fruity/sparkly scent, however can smell alot of alcohol in the product and hence the headache for me and those around me plus it irritated my sensitive skin even when used on my clothes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous packaging, gorgeous deep, sweet, fruity sme! I love it, it smells rich and delightful. Really like it. Can't smell the strawberry or other light fruity notes others have mentioned. Bit grapefruity maybe but quite heady and heavy. Has staying power and multiple layers over time.

Great smell!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love. I bought the biggest bottle available in the store once upon a time in Denmark: it was pre-Xmas, and I wanted a fairytale, and here it was, in liquid form, in such a cute bottle and with so much promise! The ultimate Cinderella perfume in my view. Even though I am happily married, when I test it ( again and again ) in local stores it just never fails to uncover some almost childlike anticipations of a heart-skipping romantic encounter in me! Hopefully it is still availabe to me in form of winning a few hearts in a male company and getting that well-known to all of us ladies thrill of a conquest, so that's the purpose of Cherie to me at this point in life: when I want to go out and sparkle - this is the best thing to put on. Very fresh, with a champagne note, strawberries to go with it, and the quintessence of innocent female charm ( if it ever IS innocent! :) ). Will fork out on a bottle of pure perfume as soon as I get a chance and will keep it for black and white galas and similar occasions that imply grandeur and exquisiteness.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by tinka10

Used to be one of my favourite perfumes when I was younger, and it still holds a place in my heart but there are a few things that I don't like about it anymore. I enjoy the scent, but it isn't very long lasting, and I've found that after a few hours it tends to somewhat 'stale' and it smells like I'm wearing baby powder. It's also quite expensive for the amount of product that you get, especially when the scent doesn't last very long.

Probably will repurchase because they're only a handful of perfumes that I actually like (I'm picky) but not for a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by chochonui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the sweet scent. I have many other fragrances but I like this one the most.

I use eau de parfum and it lasts all day. So, even though it's a little pricey, I think it's worth it. The packaging is absolutely cute as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've always found Dior fragrances a bit too much on the sweet side for me (my late mom always wore Diorissimo, which I associate with her but which was too sweet for my liking). Miss Dior Cherie is no exception - it has a sweet and fruity scent but I fell in love with this scent after my daughter got me turned on to Soap and Glory products - the scrub, body butter and body lotion all have a sweet, girly scent that I love and wanted to replicate in a lasting fragrance. When I learned that Miss Dior Cherie was the same scent, I went out and got it straight away.

While it's not my all time favourite fragrance, it is very feminine and pretty and it's something I like to wear in spring and summer. Men seem to like this scent - I guess because it does smell very "girly" and there's nothing heavy, musky or "dirty" smelling about it. The spray bottle I have is very pretty but the metal "bow" keeps falling off (I think I may not have put it back properly after it fell off the first time!).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

I will buy this perfume over and over again and have for the past 5 years. I LOVE it.. its fruity and sweet, strawberry really comes through on me.. and when it settles it's sweet with a little spice. I loveeeee this fragrance - I have a TON of perfumes, but really only reach for a few of them and this version of Miss Dior Cherie is at the top of the list. (and of my perfume drawer!) haha.. it's worth the splurge. The bottle is gorgeous as well. LOVE! Will buy over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Panja99

Chose this from a gift catalogue at work and is such a good one very warm yet fresh and sweet but not sickly. Top two of my fave scents for sure, bit exy though. Always gets aot of compliments.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by anonyym