April 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes tickled pink

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by romagrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shade of lip gloss. It makes my lips pink but not too shiny. I wear it to work all of the time.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2007 7:12:00 AM More reviews by eammi

"Tickled Pink" is a well pigmented rosey mauve color with a watermelon scent. On my unpigmented lips the color is just like one or two steps to bright to flatter my skintone (Im a fair asian). But I can imagine that this would look awsome on someone else :)(The colors that usually fits me best is more sheer ones like Lancome JT in "Magic Spell" (sheer berry with shimmer), "Manihi" (sheer caramel with gold sparkles).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 3:05:00 AM More reviews by calif_maki

Got this as GWP - love it! Aside from the lip moisturizing benefit, it gives the lips a healthy pink tone! I love pairing this with Clinique's blush in blushing berry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by shanty

I got this in a gwp and i absolutely love it! it goes on sheer, but makes your lips look absolutely gorgeous! plump, subtle pink, and smooth. Lancome has yet to fail me !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's pretty damn cute.

I brushed it on moisturized lips and it went on slightly rosier than my natural lip colour. I also notice that the consistency is slightly thicker than my other JT's.

I really like how it completed my lilac face palette. It also fulfills the lemming for a girlie pink lipgloss as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2006 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite Juicy Tube, in fact one of my favorite lip glosses in general. It's the perfect shiny nude/mauve/pink. It's not as sheer as many of the other Juicy Tubes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2006 12:30:00 AM More reviews by berlina

I have warm tanned skin with yellow undertones and black hair. My lips are very slightly pigmented.

This on me is a very pretty color, a mauve/pink/nude type color. Its very easy to wear, and even though some pinks can look outrageous on me, this worked well.

You can layer it on how much you like, and the staying power is awesome.

There was no glitter in mine or shimmer.

It gives a nice shine, moisturized my lips, and has a nice scent.

Beautiful nature looking color, that isnt too natural but just good enough to make you feel polished.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2006 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sampayne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd say this is one of the more fairly pigmented Juicy Tube I've tried. On me it's the perfect natural pink. Very polished, no shimmer, quite glossy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2006 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Goddess_Dreams

ANOTHER ONE OF MY ULTIMATE FAVORITES... LOVE THIS SHADE AND LOVE THE GLOSSINESS... MY LIPS JUST SHINE AND LOOK SO PLUMP :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2006 10:40:00 PM More reviews by k9muttlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

As with all Juicy Tubes, fabulous formula and lovely. This is a great natural "lip" color. Best I've found in a long time. Love the tube, goes nicely in my pocket. The only complaint I have about JT is that it's a bit sticky. That won't keep me from repurchasing! I've got about 5 other shades!