Lancome Juicy tubes tickled pink

4.5

on 4/4/2007 11:50:00 AM

I love this shade of lip gloss. It makes my lips pink but not too shiny. I wear it to work all of the time.

on 4/1/2007 7:12:00 AM

"Tickled Pink" is a well pigmented rosey mauve color with a watermelon scent. On my unpigmented lips the color is just like one or two steps to bright to flatter my skintone (Im a fair asian). But I can imagine that this would look awsome on someone else :)(The colors that usually fits me best is more sheer ones like Lancome JT in "Magic Spell" (sheer berry with shimmer), "Manihi" (sheer caramel with gold sparkles).

on 3/19/2007 3:05:00 AM

Got this as GWP - love it! Aside from the lip moisturizing benefit, it gives the lips a healthy pink tone! I love pairing this with Clinique's blush in blushing berry.

on 2/14/2007 6:07:00 PM

I got this in a gwp and i absolutely love it! it goes on sheer, but makes your lips look absolutely gorgeous! plump, subtle pink, and smooth. Lancome has yet to fail me !

on 10/11/2006 1:25:00 PM

It's pretty damn cute.

I brushed it on moisturized lips and it went on slightly rosier than my natural lip colour. I also notice that the consistency is slightly thicker than my other JT's.

I really like how it completed my lilac face palette. It also fulfills the lemming for a girlie pink lipgloss as well :)

on 9/18/2006 12:54:00 PM

This is my favorite Juicy Tube, in fact one of my favorite lip glosses in general. It's the perfect shiny nude/mauve/pink. It's not as sheer as many of the other Juicy Tubes.

on 8/21/2006 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have warm tanned skin with yellow undertones and black hair. My lips are very slightly pigmented.

This on me is a very pretty color, a mauve/pink/nude type color. Its very easy to wear, and even though some pinks can look outrageous on me, this worked well.

You can layer it on how much you like, and the staying power is awesome.

There was no glitter in mine or shimmer.

It gives a nice shine, moisturized my lips, and has a nice scent.

Beautiful nature looking color, that isnt too natural but just good enough to make you feel polished.

on 8/16/2006 8:15:00 PM

I'd say this is one of the more fairly pigmented Juicy Tube I've tried. On me it's the perfect natural pink. Very polished, no shimmer, quite glossy.

ANOTHER ONE OF MY ULTIMATE FAVORITES... LOVE THIS SHADE AND LOVE THE GLOSSINESS... MY LIPS JUST SHINE AND LOOK SO PLUMP :)

on 7/14/2006 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As with all Juicy Tubes, fabulous formula and lovely. This is a great natural "lip" color. Best I've found in a long time. Love the tube, goes nicely in my pocket. The only complaint I have about JT is that it's a bit sticky. That won't keep me from repurchasing! I've got about 5 other shades!

Popular Lip Glosses