September 21, 2014 | 972 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by slidingdoors

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for months for a gentle facial wash that doesn't worsen the condition of my sensitive skin. This did not work for me - made my skin red and irritated, worsened my perioral dermatitis.
(I've never yet had a good experience with an Olay product -- I guess they just aren't for my skin type, even though they are bestselling and ubiquitous.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by GenniferLynne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic. Non-drying and non-comedogenic. Don't even need a moisturizer at night!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

this cleanser does its job when it cleans, but i feel it only cleans the outside and not deep within the pores and really CLEANS it...It also doesnt control my oil very well. Ill use it until i run out, but i think there are better cleansers out there, so i wont be rebuying. It'd be good for people with normal to dry skin though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash since I was 13, my early 20's skin started to get red bumps and irritation. I always had clear skin and kept a vigilant skin care routine, but the products that worked so well in my teens no longer cut it in my twenties. I tried Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cleanser and Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Cleanser, and while my stubborn forehead bumps improved, they were still embarrassing and frustrating. Enter Olay Sensitive Skin Face Wash. This stuff leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and moisturized. It cleared up my skin within a month. Best of all it's only $4.99!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Lorel1

Loved this cleanser until I experienced a rash of little bumps on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product for awhile because I have very sensitive skin. It does a pretty good job keeping my face clean and it kept my skin so hydrated I could have gotten away without wearing moisturizer most days. I still had some acne so when I ran out I purchased a different cleanser but if I can't find anything better I would go back to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finding a good cleanser has been kind of difficult. I've tried both high end and drugstore products. This is the best cleanser I have found in years. It was only $4 at my local drugstore. It cleans well. It comes with a convenient pump. It does not leave my face feeling tight. Overall, it's pretty amazing. Did I mention it was $4? Yes I did. It's a wonderful product for a super low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by shygirl7

I like this product and will not go without it again! I bought it because my regular face wash did nothing for my face, and this has great reviews. My skin isn't too sensitive, but I chose this one over the combination/oily version just because of preference but I love it. It cleans my skin gently and even though my skin is slightly oily, this kept my oily t-zone matte, yet the other areas of my face comfortable. Since using this product, I've noticed my face being brighter and that my stubborn blackheads coming to the surface. My face looks better and my makeup looks great!! No little bumps when I put on my blush and setting powder! I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by marvlach

Amazing product! This is a basic cleanser that foams up really nice AND has no soap, no fragrance, no oil, allergy tested too. You really cant go wrong with it. My skin feels clean, not stripped and I dont feel the need to follow with a toner... i just go straight from cleansing to moisturizing :) LOVE. I had moderate acne and my face is almost clear... turns out all the acne cleansers were simply too harsh for my skin and I just needed a basic cleanser to allow my skin to heal on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Paigiss

I have used this product for over a year now on and off, and I absolutely love it. It is the only face wash that has actually done anything for my skin. It's very gentle, and I love that it is fragrance-free.
I use this every night, with the Skin Smoothing Cream Scrub in the morning. And I know you might not believe it, but after one use, I saw results. I had a REALLY bad pimple on my chin (embarrassing, I know) and instead of using the Cetaphil cleanser that I was using before, I used this one. The pimple's redness was completely gone, and it had shrunk noticeably. I also had some acne on my nose, and after two days, it was completely gone! WOW!
As for the price, I mean, $5 for no acne? Yes please! You could buy acne treatment that doesn't work half as good as this, for twice the price (I'm not saying that no acne treatment is better than this, but there are some that are not as good as Olay but more money). So I really think the price is not bad at all!
I think the best thing about this is how gentle it is. You are actually not supposed to wash your face with harsh chemicals because they will make your skin worse. Since this is formulated for sensitive skin, it does not dry out your skin at all.
Overall, if you are looking for a new facial wash, this is the one for you!! I would recommend it to ANYBODY. Olay rocks!

EDIT: If you are traveling a lot, I would not recommend the pump bottle because the pump with get pushed down and the product will get pumped out and get EVERYWHERE. I have experienced this multiple times. What I have to do is tie a tissue around the nozzle so that the tissue absorbs the product and doesn't make a mess. Get the other container (not sure what it's called) if you are planning on taking it everywhere.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No