July 30, 2014 | 2097 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser and the acne.org brand are my HG face washes. I have very sensitive, somewhat oily, clog-prone skin that breaks out from most everything I try on it, but the Olay sensitive is so gentle and keeps my skin smooth and clear. I use grapeseed oil to remove my water resistant sunscreen and makeup first, though (but not on my eyes, the Olay removes my mascara).

At some point, I think they changed the formula of this because it had new packaging, but it still works beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by boxofcornflakes

I have the one in the tube so it's travel friendly. I've never had the one with the pump so I'm not sure if it is the same. It works very well without drying my skin. I have mild combination skin. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I follow up with the Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion. That's really all I do and my skin feels soft afterwards. I have very very minor acne in general, so I'm not sure if this face wash prevents that or I just don't have acne prone skin... It also isn't irritating when I use it on my eyelids to remove eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I love this face wash!...& I love Olay because Olay never fails me (or hasn't yet, knock on wood). In regard to some of the previous reviews, this is not meant to remove your make-up, nor is this advertised as a make-up remover. This is only intended to wash/cleanse the dirt/oil off of your skin AFTER you've removed your make-up, or just to freshen your face up in the morning before applying make-up. This wash removes natural impurities from my face (oil & dirt), never leaves my skin tight or dry, this will burn if it gets in your eyes...but still safe to use on my sensitive skin, unclogs my pores, is fragrance-free & oil-free, & I believe this has improved my overall, complexion. For how inexpensive & how great this works, I will definitely re-purchase. This comes in a big squeeze tube bottle & you literally need a dime-size amount to cover your whole face. So, a little goes a long way & the bottle will last for a long time. Awesome face wash, but again....NOT intended to be a make-up remover. This does not contain any ingredients that indicate this would remove make-up effectively, nor does this advertise itself as so. IJS.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by yaytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is hands down the best basic cleanser ever. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin but still gets make up off very well! I've been using this for about a year now. Every time i try something else i break out. This keeps my skin clear and healthy! The pump bottle is fantastic too. The Simple Moisturizing Facial wash is pretty similar. But this one is the best of them in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by natalieboo

Tried this so many times in the past but always thought it wasnt for me. Think i didnt give it a fair chance. Been having horribly dry skin with mild eczema and this has totally been a welcoming relief. Skin feels like it isnt being dehydrated each time i cleanse like it normally would. Dont even need to moisturize after!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I finally found the perfect cleanser for my sensitive skin. I have tried lots of cleansers in search of one that won't cause irritation. I had previously tried neutrogena "Ultra Gentle" cleanser which was horrible! It stung my face and dried it out. It also has a lot of fragrance which is a no no for sensitive skin. Ok back to the product. This foaming cleanser cleans my face very well without giving it that tight dry feeling. This is truly gentle and doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts for me. This has everything I wanted in a facial cleanser something simple and gentle that won't over dry that cleans thoroughly and above all doesn't break me out.

My complexion is already looking clearer and more even thanks to this product. My skincare regimen is pretty simple. I wash my face with this cleanser. Then I use natural witch hazel for my toner. Then I follow with an oil free sensitive skin facial moisturizer. I will purchase this again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Corina1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using this my skin feels clean and smooth. However, I have to wash twice because I don't feel that it removes all my makeup the first go. Also, the more I use it, the more I dislike the consistancy of this product. It comes out slimy and does not suds up, there's no foamy action so I feel like I have to work harder to get my skin clean.
It burns my eyes!

I like that there's no smell and it's gentle. I think someone with dry skin that wore very little makeup would like this.... if it doesn't get in your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have been on a search for a facial cleanser that my annoyingly sensitive skin is not allergic to. When I saw this product, I thought I had found it. I thought it would be great because it is made by Olay. Wrong. This product is horrible!

For something that claims to be a foaming cleanser, this product does not foam much at all. I used the same amount I normally use (one good squirt) and got hardly any foam. So I tried using a little more. Still not much foam.

This felt like slime on my face. I wash my face in the shower. No matter how much water I splashed on my face, it still felt slimy and gross. I finally ended up using my Clinique Foaming Facial Cleanser to get it off my face. Needless to say, I didn't use this product more than once. I highly recommend the Clinique Foaming Cleanser or the Natural Apricot Scrub from Sally Beauty. Both are far superior to this cleanser. I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by julfin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this every morning. When I first tried this cleanser, I felt that it wasn't cleaning well enough--I was used to cleansers that left me "squeaky clean"--and only used it when my skin was feeling sensitive. But I discovered that the more gently I treated my breakout prone skin, the better my complexion. All those powerful products I was using were irritating my skin and causing breakouts! I used to be a skincare junkie, but I'm done looking for cleansers--this ones a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by NoirAngelx

My HG cleanser for my sensitive, but oily and clog-prone skin that is also prone to dehydration. It removes all my makeup (which is quite heavy as I work in cosmetic sales), and never leaves my skin tight or dry. Most cleansers I've tried always sting my eyes and leave my face feeling uncomfortably tight, but not this one. My face always just feels smooth and clean. Most days this will remove just about everything, but for particularly stubborn makeup I will use a cleansing oil first, followed by this. Will repurchase forever!