October 24, 2014 | 1706 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by blu3

I use to swear by this mascara, but after a while I came to the realization...for the price you pay, it should do a lot more. For 1/10th the price, I get a drugstore mascara that pretty much does the same thing. Don't get me wrong, it definitely added some (not a whole lot) of length to my lashes and it did add some volume (again not a whole lot) without too much clumping. However, like most mascaras I have tried, it wouldn't hold a curl and it did start to smudge on me. For me, this mascara is just okay. It's definitely not terrible, but also nothing I feel is worth it's price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by PhiaLove627

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. It's perfection. I use the shade chesnut because I am redhead (natural auburn) with strawberry blonde eyelashes and black mascara looks so fake on me. I have extremely long eyelashes that are naturally curled, and there's a lot of them (Thank you Mom and Dad!). I'm really not trying to brag, but it's true. The thing is, they are as fair as can be (much like the rest of me ) This mascara adds a gorgeous, natural deep brown to your lashes and makes it look like you've been blessed with a long, thick, fringe across your eyes. It does okay in the water-proof department, but won't survive several hours in the pool (no makeup does). The ONLY reason I won't buy it again is because it's 25freakindollars. I know it's dior, but I'm cheap and I bought it on sale. So no, I won't repurchase you, my lovely dior, unless you go on sale again. If you don't mind cashing out $25 for a product that will last you four months, go ahead and buy this (I still have mine after two years, but only because I like the packaging, I do NOT use it) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by gemerlin3

I have tried many different mascaras with different wands and they all seem to clump my lashes together and smear underneath my eyes. But when I finally decided to use this mascara, it went on so wonderfully and my lashes immediately looked like it doubled in size and volume! I love this mascara and will buy it again when the bottle empties.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by nenglehardt

This has been the best mascara I have ever used. Gives great volume, length, and curl. Can be a pain to wash off because it is waterproof, but nothing a little eye makeup remover can't fix! I hate how expensive it is so I only buy it when I feel like splurging on new makeup. But if you've got the cash and want the best then this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually wanted to buy Diorshow Iconic. But since it was very expensive in Turkey I ordered it from a friend from duty free. But she got this one as a mistake.
I was very dissapointed when I opened the box of course, but this mascara turned out to be the best volumizing mascara ever!!

It's waterproof so I didn't experienced any smudging or clumping.
I finished my first tube and I would repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer316

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with Suzio123. It really smudged under my eyes. It's disappointing because I really love the brush. It always comes out clean, and goes on well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Naturalbeautee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this mascara because I needed a really good mascara to wear while I'm at the firehouse (I'm a firefighter, and yes I wear mascara while doing it). I've tried all these other mascaras including Mac's Splashproof and it's not that they weren't good mascaras but I needed something that would lengthen as well as look natural and stay waterproof. This is great!!!! I tested it out yesterday, I ran 3 fires and 3 car accidents and through all the sweat, and water this lasted!!! It didn't even chip or run into my eyes at all!! No stinging or burning. And I wore it from noon till 2am when I went home and took it off. I love this stuff!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has to be the worst "waterproof" mascara I've tried! The regular DiorShow mascara didn't run as much as the waterproof version did! I put it on to get through a yoga class - not Bikrum, just a regular 60 minute easy breezy yoga class - when I got out, this stuff was smeared all under my eyes - I went back to the regular Diorshow mascara after that - it held up quite nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Laurajaynee86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara . . .the brush is built for reasonably large lashes without mascara on so if u only have little weeners its not going to work. But if your blessed with naturally big ones like mine this is def the mascara for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jocexdarlingg

im a little dissapointed at this product since i always love their Dior intense eyeliner and the spray foundation. with the thick bristles and wide wand, i thought it would give amazing definition and volume but it did very little for my eyes and the product drys out quick since it is waterproof but it doesnt says what it will do, i had it on for only 4 hours and if i started sweating, the product will run along with it so its not the greatest buy at Dior.