December 20, 2014 | 1021 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Kiss Me Coral 750

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most stunning lip colors I have had the pleasure of coming across. I think every makeup artist should own this. The 'coral' part of the name is true because this is a coral color. It also has a touch of pink or red so don't expect it to be orange. I have fair skin and this looks STUNNING with it...definitely recommended for paler ladies, but every skin tone would look great in this. The formula is very creamy but doesn't slide off, if that makes sense. You can apply this like a stain and blot or swipe on a full coat; either way, it will look good. I will keep repurchasing this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was obsessed with the fashion's world use of orange lipstick on models. I never thought it would look good on me but I had to try it out. Kiss Me Coral swatches drew me in and I picked this up on sale. It has to be one of my favorite buys ever. The color is exactly what I was pining: orange in a deep, tomato soup sort of brick-y reddish orange. Think 50's pinups, I Love Lucy and a ring left post soup session sort of orange. The formula is fantastic and creamy, not at all drying. You do have to keep an eye on it because it wears off a little unevenly. I wear this with a no-MU look and a black liner. It is so hot! You will get noticed with this on. And we all need a l/s like this in our arsenal. Totally recommend it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by prettyeyelash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Very very pigmented. Like crazily pigmented, even after wiping, there's a reasonable residue of color.
It's a very coral creme lipstick, the smoothness/creaminess is just so-so, nothing to shout about, I think the selling point is the unique color and crazy pigmentation.
Girls will like it if they want to try some 'loud' but not over-the-top lipstick. However, it might emphasize o fine lines if you have any, so make sure to use some gloss or balm over it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Shellson

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Depending on lighting the lipstick itself looks brown/orange. Dabbing lightly on my lips I get a warm orangey-rose (not coral - this is closer to orange/terracotta than coral although that might change depending on lighting or skin tone i.e. on skin with cool undertones). Only in direct sunlight do I get a coral pink. Full coverage swiping instead of dabbing lightly makes this turn very orange/terracotta on me.

This is not a shade that will "brighten" your face/skin, I find that it's much too deep/dark for that. I'm ambivalent about whether I'd buy this again because while it's decent it's nothing remarkable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by medinaneenah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dupe for Volcanic from L'Oreal, both are beau-ti-ful lipsticks. Very pigmented & creamy, department-store quality lipstick. I'm an NC 50 & this color does wonders for me: super-duper fly for summer when I get a lil reddish tan & makes the amber in my eyes pop!
I wear it with bronzer & loads of mascara, baby I'm fierce!
This and Volcanic (which tends a teeny weeny bit toward red) are in constant rotation for me this summer.
A orange-coral with a dash of pink, remember color payoff depends on your lip's tone. As my lips are a dark rose-brown, this doesn't come off red on me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by roglesby

Love the retro packaging, although it chips and scrapes easily. Looks coral in the tube but is an orange/red on my lips (African-Am with yellow undertones). Very pretty color but to wear this I only use black eyeliner and light face powder - nothing shimmery or bright because I want the focus on my lips. I put it on lightly at first with a bit of Burt's Bees at first but as the day wore on and I felt more comfortable, I layered it on more thickly and really loved it. It's smooth, creamy and non-drying. I think this is wearable for any skin tone as you can control how much you want on your lips, from a stain to a bright pop. Would repurchase this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by julijulijuli

I absolutely love this lipstick! I would say it's one of my favorite lipsticks. If you're looking for a coral red shade, you should definitely buy it. I've received several compliments on it as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Beautiful orange red shade for my NC 30 skintone. I was looking through a magazine for H&M and I noticed a lot of models had this type of shade on. I realized that I had a color similiar to that already that I had bought a couple days ago, applied it on, did a comparison, and it was a dead on match (:
I never usually gravitate towards this type of color, I like more deep reds or fuchsia colors when going bold. Now I have found my perfect coral colored lipstick besides coralberry which is lighter and pinky-er. Will wear this as long as they keep making it. HG!!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Kiss Me Coral is a vivacious coral/orange/red that is unique in that all three colors shine through. It is definitely more dramatic than coral, a shade that screams to be worn with black and make heads turn when you walk into the room. I love the Super Lustrous Formulations, silky smooth application, richly pigmented with great staying power. If you love corals and want to take it up about five notches, go for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by soapykitty

I gotta change my review. I wore this a lot throughout the summer with my casual dresses and I got several of compliments on this lipstick.It's grown on me and is now one of my go to lipsticks.I love it!

This is a very bold orange-red lipstick.It goes on creamy and it looks really nice.The only con is that it fades of my bottom lip too fast.I wouldn't buy this again because it's to bold for me,but if you like bold lipstick,GO FOR IT!