Alba Botanica Jasmine and Vitamin E Moisture Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Ingredients Purified water, organic sunflower oil, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl stearate, octyl palmitate, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tromethamine stearate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl monolaurate, extracts of centella asiatica (gotu kola), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) and jasminum officinale, tocopherol and tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), organic oils of sweet almond, borago officinalis (borage) and jojoba, allantoin, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), macadamia ternifolia oil and aleurites moluccana (kukui) nut oil, awapuhi and carica papaya extracts, dimethicone, xanthan gum, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol and fragrance.5/23/09

I LOVE this moisturizer cream. I use it as a night cream. It doesn't make my face break out and I love the scent. It goes on very creamy. It does seem rather oily after putting it on, but by morning it's pretty much all gone. In the morning, all I do is wipe whatever is left of it (as well as my eye cream, which stays on thick) with a wet washcloth, and I really don't even need a day moisturizer after using this cream, even though I use one for the SPF. I've been using this for about six months. Before I began using this cream, I used to get dry skin around my nose, cheeks and forehead. Now, that's all gone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i have very sensitive oily acne prone skin and i have to say i LOVE this product. it makes my skin soooo soft! smells of gardenia to me.

I have been using the product for over a month and very happy with the results. I have very dry skin and most moisturizers can't come close to keeping my skin moisturized all day and this does. The moisturizers I was using before where chemically oil based, like Vanicream and after a while my skin was not happy. I wanted something more natural to use instead. I was very impressed and have bought the whole line of facial products as well as body lotions/creams from Alba Hawaiian. My skin is healing and getting healtier then I could every imagine.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

my bf lovessssssss this cream. he is on his 2nd jar. he has the driest skin ever and it just drinks this stuff up. smells really nice too. i am too afraid to use this on my oily-acne prone face so i just use it as a under eye night cream. its very emollient, comes in a jar and as long as you wash your hands (which you should do anyway) before you dip your fingers in, i dont see what the issue is with sanitation? good stuff and even better price.

Smells soooooooooo good, leaves my skin supple and mouisturized. Love it! Edit: meh, ended up returing it. Although it smelled amazing it was too much for my sensetive skin.

My combo skin is too oily for me to use this on the entire face, but on dry spots it works a treat. Smells luxurious and dreamy--I don't usually like scented products for the face but mmmmm! Did not irritate my eyes, though as a rule I tend to keep scented products away from my eyes. Seems to be very pore-clogging if you're acne-prone, so be careful. I ended up applying tiny dabs with damp hands, as a little goes a loooong way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this as a night cream mostly because its quite thick but I love this for 3 reasons:
1. it smells so good (mmmm Jasmine)
2. it doesnt break me out (and I have sensitive, reactive, acne prone skin)
3. it has vitamin e
P.S. just dont drop the container, cause it might break the lid (happened to me last night)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just bough this moisturizer last week. It's working great for my skin. I have very dry skin and it make it less dry. It's not greasy like some other products.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have been using this off and on for a year and I still don't know if I like this product. When I apply it (bedtime only) my face itches for awhile. It does make my skin look great and feels soft. If using this product, I recommend using very little at time of application..a little goes along way. I will not buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this face cream when I started using Retin-A for my acne (mostly deep blackheads with occasional deep pimple). I love it. I have oily/combo skin, and even though the cream is listed for dry/mature skin it works great for me. It absorbs right into my skin, no greasiness or shine. I use it at night and my skin is well hydrated and soft in the morning. I am continuing to use it even though I have stopped using Retin-A (due to pregnancy, not poor results with the medication). You only need a little bit, I am about half way through my jar and I have been using it for about 6 months - not bad for 18$.