April 18, 2014 | 1869 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by ebanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this bronzer blush duo. They pair well together and are not too heavy and thick like other bronzers can get. Only problem is running out of the bronzer before the blush. Might purchase seprately next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just adore this product, both of the colours work very well together. To be honest I was a tad afraid of these particular shades; they are hyped up a lot and NARS products are known for being very pigmented, thus rather difficult to work with on my very fair skin. But, wow, these work beautifully on me.

I can see why people with deeper skin tones might dislike Laguna, it is fairly subtle compared to a lot of bronzers I have used in the past. I have used just a ton of bronzers, from Geurlain to Chanel all the way down to Wet 'n Wild, and have never fell in love with any as much as I love this one. I can actually sweep this all over my face, and build to contour without ever turning remotely orange or looking muddy and unnaturally dark. I don't notice the shimmer in Laguna, to be honest, though I probably wouldn't try and contour heavily with it just in case.

Orgasm just pairs so beautifully with Laguna, it is a blush I love and I don't feel like I am missing anything if I just throw this in my travel bag. It is shimmery, definitely, but it works very well on my skin. I wear a primer and powder underneath it, so perhaps that is why I do not have problems with it fading and looking odd through out the day.

I also use a dense brush to apply both! These products are not particularly powdery, thus take a bit more effort to apply, but on the plus side it isn't just flying everywhere in the pan and wasting product. I am not very light when dusting my brush into the pan either, which helps me get the perfect colour payoff without looking overdone at all. These are hyped, but for once I actually agree with most people - These are wonderful products. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:07:00 AM More reviews by glamglamglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was expecting so much from this duo because one of my good friends loves it so much. I bought it and kept trying to contour every which way, even had two different SAs at Sephora apply it for me, and I still didn't really love it. It was okay when they did it, but it takes too much time for me to do it. The Laguna barely shows up on my yellow-based MAC NC 25, Laura Mercier Bamboo Beige, Makeup Forever 35 skin, and when Iayered, looked muddy. And applying the Orgasm blush afterwards just made half of my face look red. It just wasn't for me, but it works wonders for my friend. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by lhuynh10

I love this duo because...
a) super easy to take on vacation/overnight
b) packaging is solid, and your product will never move
c) i have a warm undertone and lighter asian skin tone: generally when i am tanned, the bronzer and blush is great. In the winter, a light swatch on the cheek will do.
While I tried this based on recommendations and I do love it, I won't be repurchasing because I think you can find shades and pigmentation like this in other brands for a cheaper price. I also find myself reaching for it less and less. I have combination skin, on some days the bronzer or blush is too pigmented and only emphasize the shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ItsStillAWrap

I got these after an SA at Sephora tried them on me. I really like the colors--both work with my very pale skin. They make me look alive and actually have some color. Very nice smooth consistency. Not crazy about the way they package the two together, but overall really like this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

Laguna is my all time favorite bronzer and it's nice to get it in this duo because it works perfectly with Orgasm blush. Of course, I ran out of Laguna before even hitting pan on Orgasm, so I had to just repurchase Laguna in full size and I still have my Orgasm blush just from this duo. I think it would be helpful if they had a larger pan for Laguna in this duo. Anyway, both of these products have been well desribed by many other reviewers. Orgasm is a peach pink with fine gold shimmer that is flattering on most skins. Laguna never looks orange and I think is a good shade that light to meduim skin tones can use it. The duo is a good deal instead of paying full price for both, and since these two colors compliment each other perfectly, it's a great choice...especially for travel.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by bebedollfaxe

at first I hated this product. I thought that the bronzer in laguna was too dark and orgasm was too sheer and sparkley. but the more I used it the more I liked it. it is pretty pricey though so if you have extra money to spend I'd definitely try this out. the texture of the products are not as pigmented as you would think but I'd rather have a bronzer that you can build up rather than making a mistake of powdery products that can apply too heavily.
I'd say I'm more of a bronzer fan than a blush girl but orgasm is a great color. I find myself going back to it every so often and it look great everytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by agusninfa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the perfect combination, both colors are amazing and look great togheter, excellent packaging, very easy to use, and lasts all day long, looks amazing in my pale skin, will rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by dcappelut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The perfect bronzer/blush combo.
I take it with me everytime I travel because the packaging is so slim and it has my bronzer and blush in one case! Makes my life so much easier.
The only problem I find is that the golden specks from orgasm tends to transfer into laguna and the golden specks would just leave such a mess in my case (on the mirror, and all around the container).
Other than that, I love this product!
Would repurchase this over and over and over again!
Does not break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Brittany123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! Both Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer look AMAZING on my skin! The blush is neither too over-the-top nor invisible. It gives me a just right amount of cute blush effect and achieve a more vibrant look. The bronzer is ALSO AMAZING in that it definitely sculpts my over all look and gives me a very nice bronzed look. They are very nice match and awesome even if used alone! Will be definitely repurchasing them!