NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

I'm a woman of color with NC44 skin, yellow-toned.

Laguna does not show up on me at all!

Orgasm is nice, but not a huge step up from the Jane blushes I normally use. Overall, meh.

on 1/15/2013 12:21:00 AM

I've been wanting to buy this for awhile and even bought its cheaper dupe from E.L.F. but to be honest, I felt the E.L.F. one was a bit ... much. The colours were nice but just not for everyday wear.

Back to the NARS duo, I finally decided to splurge and on my NC25ish skin, it gives a very nice subtle glow to my skin. The bronzer is a very natural looking matte colour and the blush is a lovely peachy colour that is quite shimmery when you swatch it but when I apply it on my cheeks, it's not very shimmery at all.

I love the packaging of this product and it is especially great for travel because it contains both blush and bronzer and comes with a nice mirror as well.

At $50CDN, it is quite pricey but you do get the full sized (0.16oz) blush included which is $32 by itself. The full-sized bronzer is 0.28oz vs the 0.16oz in this duo, but the bronzer is usually $39 on itself so I think if these are your colours, it's a good value.

on 1/5/2013 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i would buy laguna again in the full size, but i already have peechykeen in MAC that i think is similar to Orgasm.
$24 at Sephora. no smell.
laguna i didnt think would be good on me because it looks very dirty when swatched but it looks so beautiful. the shimmer isnt too noticeable and the pigment is great. i like how with the duo i could try both products and i did like them both. its a great way to get people to buy the full amount product.
orgasm is a peachy-pink colour with a gold shimmer in it that isnt too big either. it is flattering aswell when i put it on. i am NC35 skin tone in MAC.
black nars compact with a mirror in it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was never planning on buying this, but got it on clearance for $10
I love it. the bronzer fits my skin tone perfectly, and the golden shimmer in the blush looks great on camera.

on 12/2/2012 9:42:00 PM

I cannot get enough of this product! I purchased it because I had always heard amazing things about the blush and I happened to be out of bronzer in the early summer. Now that it's winter I've since nixed the pretty bronze glow it offers for only the flush/healthy pink of the blush. I absolutely love it. I will definitely be purchasing both in full-size when it runs out.

on 11/17/2012 2:28:00 PM

Without a doubt one of the best purchases I have ever made!!
Orgasm is a fabulous blush, it's totally worth the hype and I'm struggling to find a colour better for my skintone (pale and can look sallow), I love that it seems to highlight as well so I don't need an extra product.
The bronzer is amazing, I seriously thought it'd be too orange but it's not. I use it frequently as eyeshadow and it's utterly amazing - gives me THE perfect glow.

When I use these guys together I look like i've been on holiday!

Packaging - lovely usual NARS rubberised casing, nice big mirror.

My ONLY gripe is the price (but i'm willing to pay) and that this stuff runs out too fast - i've already hit pan on both and I bought them a few months ago. It's clearly good though because I barely ever hit pan on anything. Such a good buy, if you're not sure then try it, it's entirely worth it. Thank you NARS for this amazing compact!

on 10/1/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did like this product, love the laguna bronzer! im still not sure if im a huge fan of orgasm though... mine broke very easily and the texture changed after using it a couple times. i will continue using it but probably only repurchase the laguna bronzer!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is truly the best and most important item in my make-up bag. This product lasts well beyond the average bronzer and I love the fact that I don't need to clutter my purse with a bronzer & a blush. I totally love the bronzer because it doesn't have a orangey or pink tint to it which I HATE!. And the blush is such a flattering colour, it makes your face look sun kissed without looking like a clown. At $50 it's a steal since it's a 2 in 1 product and it truly lasts forever! I would be livid if they discontinued this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This review is for the Nars Orgasm/Laguna blush+bronzer duo!
I don't hate it, but I don't love it, or like it really.
I bought this duo after wanting Orgasm (the blush) for the longest time. The bronzer looks muddy and too dark for my skin, even though I tried applying it in different ways, it just doesnt work!
The blush is honestly nothing special. It also accentuates my light freckles on my cheeks like they are HUGE! When I put this blush on, it looks like I have spots or some sort of acne scarring underneath it.
I don't know if I got a defective one of something, and might try to contact Nars about this, since I laft it laying around in my collection for to long to even try to return it to Sephora.
I only gave it the 2 stars because the blush photographs well when i'm out at night, but that's pretty much it! for $60 CDN, I am VERY dissapointed!!

on 6/26/2012 5:40:00 PM

I bought this on a whim, but I am so glad I did. I love the blush and bronzer it doesnt make my face look muddy at all. It is a little pricey but trying them both seprate would have been way more expensive.

Popular Bronzers