July 28, 2014 | 1314 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Nu

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2006 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Clearing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

L O V E !!! **many kisses and thanks to bairn*** And our LINDA...my bulk supplier! This satisfies my current wintery lust for incense, cedar and sandalwood while not being too bitter nor too sweet. The drydown is reminiscent of Opium but less floral foody all the way through. I don't get an over-dose of cedar, but simply a lot of nice incense notes. Peppery top..and not too strong at any point. **Spray** instead of *dab* this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2006 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Allouette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is too manly for me. I smell nothing but wood and leather, and only bought it because it reminds me of the 'cigar room' in my godfathers house when I was growing up. It was off limits, so when I'd sneak in I'd get a hit of that leather/ wood/ smoke and the adrenaline would kick in! I get the same thing with Nu, but I'd never actually put it on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mysticaldeath

im not wearing this right now, so im having to rely on memory with this one. i recall it not being particularly original, sweet, yet very well blended like rive gauche in that discerning individual notes can be a challenge. very soft and in a very kinky sort of way, reminding me of the smell of womens panty hose. it must be intentional as tom ford was still with YSL when this came out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by northender

I like this one. I swapped for it and it's like Kingdom but less brash and assertive. Sophisticated and mysterious. It's different than most of the other stuff - not floral or sweet - but there but not alarming or weird. The drydown is very natural.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Ivirginia

Elegant, sexy and bold! this is not for shy girls! This smells like a take charge, extremely confident woman. I had forgotten all about it..but it's been mentioned a few times in board lately. I specially like the dry down when the Vanilla emerges. fbw for sure, so why don't I own a bottle?? oh yeah I must have swapped it away...don't you hate when that happens? LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2005 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Zeljana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very deep and mysterious, for fans of woody, oriental scents. this is a scent to wear in late autumn. when it doesn't make me nauseous, which it does, sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 9:22:00 AM More reviews by alliecat55

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this. I have bought it twice - when it was brand new at Holt Renfrew in EDP at the regular price. I usually waffle about new scents, but knew this was for me immediately. I like oriental scents and liked the woodsiness of this and the initial burst of pepper. This is my winter perfume - I wear lighter scents in the summer. Last fall I was lucky enough to get a bottle at a perfume discount store in Niagara Falls - 100 ml EDP for $40 Cdn. This is what I am wearing for this winter as well - I keep trying on other scents but haven't found anything I like better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2005 5:01:00 AM More reviews by sooyoungkim

This scent is all about sophistication and confidence. Sandalwood, cedar, incense and spice tamed by brilliant floral and vanilla notes. I love that the vanilla here is a pure, high-toned one rather than the murky, if classic, vanilla of the Guerlains-esp Shalimar. Fabulous, lingering effect on sweaters and cashmere jackets.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by planetjellica

Love it Love it Love it!
I love the spice and the woodyness of this one. It's so good, I only wear it on special occassions to "treat" myself=P

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 7:51:00 PM More reviews by TempTess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has the best packaging, and the fragrance is pure sex appeal. Smells classy and very sensuous.