August 28, 2014 | 1409 users online

Masks - Got 2 Be - In Your Face Pure Intent Clay Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by glorylight4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: As far as I can see, göt2b has discontinued their line of facial care products, so this isn't available anymore. =( (April 5, 2009)

Description: This is an amazing masque. It works well on my skin, patches of which range from super oily to super, super dry, depending on the season. You're supposed to put a thin layer all over face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Wait up to 10 minutes or so (though you can leave it on for longer) for it to dry and then wash it off.

Pros: The masque has a creamy consistency and it dries well. It brings down inflammation of the face beautifully (for me at least). I even used it on other parts of my body (like on ingrown hairs in my armpits) to bring down swelling and it did! I find that not only does it help oily skin feel less greasy, but it's not over-drying either. It doesn't aggravate severely dry skin that much and even on my skin when parts of it get severely dry in the winter (I'm talking peeling, flaking, burning) it still makes it look better. I find that it doesn't break me out, and that it clears up my face, leaving it soft, smooth, and (I like to think) radiant.

The tube is well constructed. It is upside down, so no annoying shaking to get the product out. It is also sturdy, so if it gets squeezed some, the stuff doesn't come gushing out of the other end. It's also really inexpensive. It's about 4 USD for a 6.8 oz (200 ml) tube.

Cons: If you leave it on for too long on dry skin, it can sting a little.

Overall: I would repurchase over and over. This is the only masque that I've used that has actually worked for me and has left my skin in such wonderful condition. I highly recommend using it once or twice a week.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin Bentonite, Polysorbate-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth 10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange), Citrus Grandis Peel Oil (Ruby Grapefruit), Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Oil (Lemon), Mentha Piperita Oil (Peppermint), Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil (Spearmint), Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tropical___pinkk

I absolutely love this stuff. It has a nice smell, consistency, and does an amazing job at clearing up my skin! I use this, and then follow up using an extractor to get rid of a lot of clogged pores and blackheads. It's super cheap. I use it twice a week and I'm hooked.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2006 8:30:00 AM More reviews by zapato

I love this product. I use it about once a week (usually on Sunday nights), and it has a really relaxing smell, and even though it's kind of hard to wash off, I really love how my skin feels after. My pores actually feel tighter, and still will when I wake up the next morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2006 4:28:00 PM More reviews by happygall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It is very purifying and my pores seem smaller after using it. And the scent is actually calming.... i think its like rosemary!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 8:42:00 AM More reviews by arvejita

I only use this on my nose and chin - otherwise too drying for my cheek skin (which is oily too! Go figure).

Pores look smaller; the smell is reminiscent of men's aftershave but whatever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 5:20:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loveeeeee this mask..wht a great find, my friend was raving nonstop about this mask..decided to give it a shot as it was not that expensive. This is a clay mask that can be a bit tingly while drying and it comes off very easily and my skin felt very firm, moisturised and bright..I will be buying this again.
EDIT*** I am almost done with the tube..love this stuff, my skin feels tight after i use this..but the only con is, i am not able to find this anywhere??

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by ipanemagirl

very cheap. leaves my skin very clean. though it stings a little, i love what it does -tightens my pores, prevents breakouts....will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2006 3:04:00 AM More reviews by helenmelon

This product is more of a 3.5 than a 4. When I first bought this, I loved it. That was before discovering Queen Helene. These two products are very similar. I don't mind either scent and they're all very cheap. They both sting a bit to use, eh. I prefer this one's texture more. However, this one purged my skin a little with every use so I would break out, while qh left my skin beautiful. Plus this doesn't contain sulfur. Hence, I'm using QH for now

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2006 3:04:00 PM More reviews by madison555

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have sensitive, eczema prone skin. I liked using this product because of it's smooth buttery consistancy, but after using it for a few months every few days, I realized it was causing red splotches on my face every time I used it. I didn't beleive it at first, but sure enough I experimented and my skin consistantly looked better and more even in tone on the weeks when I didn't use it.

People with very sensitive skin/excema BEWARE!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2006 8:39:00 PM More reviews by 5ftcutie

I like this mask, I got it because of the great reviews on it. It is quite similar to Montagne Jenuesse Dead sea mask!! I took off a point for the packaging...really hard to squeeze out even though I just got it. Also the mask is very light almost a gel consistancy. Last night I used it with a few aspirins in it and it really did well!!!! Paid $4.99 Canadian at Pharma Plus...the only place I could find it.