Dove Anti-Perspirant

3.9

on 1/3/2007 6:30:00 PM

This is the only deodorant that I will use. It feels very clean and fresh and doesn't rub off onto my clothes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've used many deodorants in my life and this by far works the best. I have noticed that my razor burn has almost ceased after using this on a regular basis. It keeps me clean and dry while not coming off on my clothes. Great deodorant for anyone. I am always impressed with Dove products and this is no exception. I have used the radiant silk and now trying the cool essentials one. Both are very good. I will rebuy this seeing how good it works!
***Update***
This made my underarms ultra itchy with prolonged use. I have switched to Secret with Olay moisturizers and it has helped with the itchiness.

on 7/20/2006 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff. The Secret I had been using for 5 years went straight into the garbage as soon as I tried this stuff. The Original Clean smells soooo good. Not deodorant-y like Secret. I will never use anything else.

on 5/25/2006 5:42:00 PM

I used this on a regular basis and it has never fail me. A++++

on 4/21/2006 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had to switch deordorants after my beloved Lady Speed stick changed formulas. I'm actually glad I had to change otherwise I would have never tried dove deodorant. It's by far the best I've used and I've used everything. I love the smell of both the original clean and powder. I just got a bottle of the cool moisture and it smells just like the body wash. All the scents have a nice clean smell to them and they last all day.

on 4/14/2006 11:44:00 PM

The Dove deodorant solid in Original clean is my favorite. The new formula they have out now doesn't stain at all (ultimate clear). I can finally wear black without worrying about deodorant stains. The original clean is a nice, pleasant scent, but I noticed that the unscented doesn't work as well & I need to reapply mid-day. From now on I'll stick to the original clean.

on 4/6/2006 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I received the Cool Essentials - with cucumber and green tea extracts, as I requested a sample from the Dove website. I am a fan of the Dove soaps (life-long user) and body washes, so I know they make quality. This *actually* works, keeps me dry and clean. I also love that I don't have white marks on my clothing. What more can you ask for? Forget Secret and the others, this is it.

on 3/1/2006 11:26:00 PM

My favorite anti-perspirant. I have both Radiant Silk and the Original Clean, it actually moisurizes and thus keeps any razor burn from occuring. Also it doesn't leave any white residue on my clothes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

My favorite Deo to use after shaving. Very soothing. The scent "Original Clean" smells soooo amazingly good!! I WISH they made some sort of soap/lotion/body spray/ANYTHING in this scent! Please Dove, please!

on 2/12/2006 2:17:00 PM

I love Dove's Radiant Silk. I use to use Secret & it always fade on me & left white marks. I will rebuy.

Popular Body Skincare Products