July 31, 2014 | 1959 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Freak1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this on a regular basis and it has never fail me. A++++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 7:11:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had to switch deordorants after my beloved Lady Speed stick changed formulas. I'm actually glad I had to change otherwise I would have never tried dove deodorant. It's by far the best I've used and I've used everything. I love the smell of both the original clean and powder. I just got a bottle of the cool moisture and it smells just like the body wash. All the scents have a nice clean smell to them and they last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Dove deodorant solid in Original clean is my favorite. The new formula they have out now doesn't stain at all (ultimate clear). I can finally wear black without worrying about deodorant stains. The original clean is a nice, pleasant scent, but I noticed that the unscented doesn't work as well & I need to reapply mid-day. From now on I'll stick to the original clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2006 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Caramel_Gem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I received the Cool Essentials - with cucumber and green tea extracts, as I requested a sample from the Dove website. I am a fan of the Dove soaps (life-long user) and body washes, so I know they make quality. This *actually* works, keeps me dry and clean. I also love that I don't have white marks on my clothing. What more can you ask for? Forget Secret and the others, this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

My favorite anti-perspirant. I have both Radiant Silk and the Original Clean, it actually moisurizes and thus keeps any razor burn from occuring. Also it doesn't leave any white residue on my clothes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 11:14:00 AM More reviews by BlackDaisyVille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite Deo to use after shaving. Very soothing. The scent "Original Clean" smells soooo amazingly good!! I WISH they made some sort of soap/lotion/body spray/ANYTHING in this scent! Please Dove, please!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 2:17:00 PM More reviews by RockerChic7

I love Dove's Radiant Silk. I use to use Secret & it always fade on me & left white marks. I will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 11:51:00 AM More reviews by nnana

My HG deodorant! Smells fresh all day...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by wscbrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dove is the only antiperspirant that doesn't make me itch under my arms. It smells nice all day long, and keeps me dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lexingtonienne

Love the scent and the good for skin formula, but I need an antiperspirant to keep me dry and smelling fresh. This fails compared to Secret Platinum and Degree. I still gave it 3 stars b/c if the protection works for you it's wonderful. If you need something stronger, I recommend Secret Platinum with Olay skin conditioners.