October 20, 2014 | 1809 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaNina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looooooove I have been using this since dec 2011 I can't get enough.. I usually only wear softer scents I own Chanel Mademoiselle & Narciso Rodriguez for Her. So this is def something "new" for me. It's perfect year round it's fun and sweet not over powering. I get plenty of complements when wearing this as well. Long lasting def worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Kept sampling this one over and over. Finally bought the largest bottle and had it engraved at Macy's. I love it. Long lasting, sweet but not sickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by melbowker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it has such a sweet smell and would definitely recommend it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous perfume!! It's light, musky, sweet and floral. I consider this my night perfume. It smells great when spritz on the spot and it smells even better when it wears off. I also have the roller ball so I can bring it along with me. Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soo undeniably in love w/this beautiful enchanting fragrance! This fragrance is sweet, romantic, florally, soft, very feminine w/a hint of spice and just lovely. I smelled it for the first time two weeks ago and I'm hooked.. I couldn't stop smelling myself where I had put it on. It lingers and last. It's not overpowering at all. This perfume does not smell musky, or smell of powder, or smell of patchouli. This is a soft fragrance but yet it's not weak or made cheaply in any way. It's very unique and hard to describe..but if u could imagine the most romantic, delightful scent in the world, this would be it. It's pricey for a good reason. I will forever wear this and probably nothing else ever again. So in love <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first smelled Flowerbomb as a sample that came with my Nordstrom online purchase, and I immediately fell in love with it!! It is exactly what I want my signature scent to be, like it was made for me. Sadly it wasn't, as its the number one selling womens perfume, and I dont like to smell like everyone else, but that didn't stop me from buying a large one. I LOVE this perfume! I will never be without it again, it's one of my top two fragrances. I get compliments from men and women of all ages. It has Rose, Orchid, Jasmine, Freesia, and Patchouli notes in it, but it's not really like your typical floral. It's style is listed as Oriental, Gourmand (it smells so good you want to eat it), and Floral. The cost is a little overpriced..but, it's worth it to me. I can buy the refill and go to Nordstrom's and get a refill, and it's cheaper that way. As much as I love Sephora I know they don't do refills for this. I asked at Nordstrom, and you can refill it there as long as its a refillable bottle. It doesn't matter where you purchase it from.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by DeeElle

I love love love this perfume. It is definitely on my top 3 perfumes that I've ever owned. I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and to those whom I see often now walk by me and get a whiff say "mmmm Flowerbomb". I bought the 50 mL bottle to try which has lasted me a year with only half used. Will be purchasing the bigger bottle once this one runs out. I never wanna be without this perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by teago

I feel like all the things I have to say about this fragrance are the opposite of what everyone else says but it is a fragrance I enjoy.
The most known perfume to compare this too is Angel by Theirry Mugler but I dont feel the connection, personally. With Angel I get a very obvious foodie smell (dark chocolate with chilli is what it reminds me of for some reason) but with Flowerbomb I dont get that. Flowerbomb has the 'foodie' note (patchouli, vanilla and musk) but it is much more animalic in a way, on my skin anyway.
Also, I have to chuckle when I hear this described as a floral because to my nose it is most definitely not. Yes, there are floral top notes but they give way almost instantly to the heavy, warm musk. It is not a rose fragrance to me at all....especially not compared to say Bulgari Rose Essentielle, Serge Luten's roses etc.
I purchased this because I had been wearing loud 'florientals' for years (Chanel Coco, SJP's Lovely etc) and wanted something with a much more prominent vanilla but still warm...I found it in Flowerbomb.

If you like Prada Candy, Tom Ford Black Orchid and Cacharel's Amor Amor, you will like Flowerbomb.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Kbellabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this scent. I enjoy floral scents but most tend to smell too old for me, and i also like warm vanilla scents but then they are always too sweet and more for someone very young.

this is the perfect cross between floral and warm & sweet. I have been searching for the perfect scent for so long and this was seriously love at first sniff. I am so in love with it! for the value you may as well get the $80 bottle instead of the roller ball. I tried it on and accidentally put too much on using the roller ball and it got all over my sweater sleeve and over 2 weeks later my sweater still smells as if I just put the perfume on. I almost don't want to wash it ! great perfume, perfect balance of floral and sweet while being mature & sophisticated. LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Kiwistace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this scent. It is gorgeous and feminine. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Well worth the price tag.