Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 8/12/2014 11:39:00 PM

At first I really didn't like this scent because it smelled like a generic floral perfume, but it gradually grew on me. As I get older, I feel my sensitivity to fragrance increases, so the rollerball version of this is perfect for me. Just a few dabs around the décolletage and I'm good to go. Rollerball praise aside, this particular fragrance is quite floral and feminine but it is has an edge to it that isn't so simply sweet. The name of the perfume is quite apt because it speaks to a juxtaposition of soft and strong that is modern but still feminine. I could wax poetic about this dualism, but at the end of the day, my words are lame next to the actual olfactory sensation, so go smell it at Sephora! You just may be won over by this understandably popular scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I am a niche fragrance girl through and through. However, I've had a thing for Flowerbomb for years now and never invested in a full bottle because it's so overused and I don't like smelling like the masses. So, while browsing through Sephora I noticed the limited-edition white crystal packaging (see picture above) and decided I had to have it. At least I'll get some exclusivity from my Flowerbomb purchase via the packaging. Seriously, there's a reason it's so popular. It's a truly beautiful fragrance. Just like most everyone else here, I highly recommend.

on 7/24/2014 2:58:00 AM

I have used flower bomb for 6yrs on and off i love it yesterdsy i bought a bottle of extreme after reading so many reviews i felt it was the right choice at€104 its not cheap but i had saved to buy it,couldnt wate to buy it,i have to say i am so so dissapointed i cant understand what the extreme is about it only the bottle is darker,my better half is sharp but he didnt notice i was wearing it,my love affair is over.....i

Super sexy, strong, longs sting sugary Bon Bon/lavendery musky scent. My boyfriend says it smells to stripper ish but I think that's just because everyone knows there's a sexy song about it xD which makes it super ultra popst, every woman who knows something about this parfume can recognize the scent-probably the only downside. I love this parfume & it's one of my all time favorites.

on 6/13/2014 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am not a "girly-girl" and I usually steer clear of floral or sweet perfumes.. but I can't get enough of flowerbomb!
I smelled this scent in a department store but when I saw the price tag, I was aprehensive (€70 - €90 eek!!). Luckily, while going through duty free in the airport, I finally decided to take the plunge and buy it.
Fancy meets Lolita with this explosive fragrance that seems to be filled with all things delicious. When I smell this, I sense vanilla, pink sugar, green tea & sweet pipe tobacco. I can wear it day or night and when I do wear it, I always get complimented.
Even the packaging is perfect, the little pink grenade bottle trigger does the scent justice.

The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because I have to reapply at least 3x throughout the day.. I really wish it would last longer!!

on 6/13/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love the flowerbomb!!! it's a very seductive fragrance that will keep his mind on you. people say that having a fragrance that many own is not smart, because it's not unique. well ladies the best thing when it comes to fragrances and men I think is being classy but also making sure that he will smell you and think of you wherever he goes:) my boyfriend told me how much he loved the vanilla and how he smelled it on someone else and thought of me instantly, and with all the girls wearing it I'll be on his mind all day !yay !!! don't get me wrong I love signature fragrances for the night out but as a daily I love flowerbomb

on 5/27/2014 3:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

First of all; this reminds of a Naomi Campbell perfume a friend of mine used to wear years ago. It smells wonderful, it really does. The scent completely disappears on my skin after three hours or so, which is weird because the scent is quite strong the first few hours.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't like or dislike this fragrance. I think it's one of those trendy things, mostly thanks to V & R's marketing. Don't get me wrong, I use up each and every sample I get of this, which is a lot. But I would never actually buy a full sized bottle of this. Partially because it's highly overpriced for reasons unbeknownst to me. But even if it was average priced, I still don't think I'd buy it. Firstly, it's played out. I hate going somewhere and everyone is wearing the same thing. You might as well be wearing the same outfit. Second, it's genuinely nothing special. I usually save my samples for a work day, because I rarely get compliments on it if any at all. It's a strong, powdery scent, which is perfect since I'm a nurse and strong scents come in handy when working a long shift.

Overall, an OK fragrance at a silly price. But all the cool kids are wearing it.

on 5/20/2014 5:11:00 PM

This is a really good and sweet fragrance, but I really don't get all the hype for it... I think it is overpriced for regular perfume and I think I can find something better, but it is a good designer brand perfume

on 5/4/2014 6:31:00 AM

Is this some kind of drug? Coz I'm addicted. I got a sample of this and this is the only fragrance where i finished the whole sample and I just ordered a set, can't wait to use it!

Popular Fragrances