September 2, 2014 | 1861 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Now, this is pricy for me. I'm one to spend between $3-6 for an eye liner pencil at the drugstore or walmart. i'm cheap when it comes to eye products. however, very few eye liners stay for me on the waterline. This didn't budge even after dancing at the club with it on. a gorgeous shimmering brown color. perfect for summer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by bos101

Lovely colour, really pretty on my eyes. Goes on lovely, but it just does not last on me!! It smudges and slides off after a couple of hours (I don't have oily eyelids either). It's a real shame. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by cathyb14

I just got this last week and I already prefer it to my holy grail annabelle eye kohl in black. It`s just a much more natural color and it really compliments my hazle eyes. It`s more expensive than the annabelle obviously but I would still repurchase this if I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Mandibulo

Such a beautiful and unique and versatile product. Let me start off by saying I hate the color brown. Hate it in clothing, accessories, benches, trees, and of course makeup. I'd sworn off it ages ago, and here comes Teddy now to break the spell. It is the most wonderful brown kohl pencil I've ever come across. It's actually a warm, bronzy brown with a pearl to it (I also have a fear of warm colors because they can make pale girls like me look sort of sickly, but this, again, is the loud exception). It glides on very easily, which is expected from a soft kohl liner, but it also stays on for hours without budging, which was a very pleasant surprise for me when I first wore it on a night out, then came back home and found it still there, still going strong. It gives an intense yet elegant definition to the eye, it's not as harsh as black and not as invisible as gold - just a happy medium. This can give you very sultry eyes without closing them up to an alarming degree, due to its pearl which adds dimension and a hint of effortless glamour. Will repurchase! (4 lippies instead of 5 because, well... it's still brown - just the lesser of all evils.)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this an an everyday eyeliner. The colour is subtle on me, but there's also just enough shimmer to open up the eye area. Application improved as the point rounded out with use, so now it glides on easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by cmalone29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful beautiful eyeliner!!
I passed this pencil over so many times before, I'd always look at it in MAC and then decide that it was just a brown, why did I need that?
Wrong! I'm on my second pencil now and I wear this daily!
Mac describes Teddy as a bronze color, But on me it's a medium/dark shimmery brown, I'm not getting the bronze. I love that it's not too warm or too cool of a brown, and that color can be built up and become very dark if you keep applying.
This lasts all day on my upper lashline without fading or smudging. On the lower lashline there is some fading by the end of the day, but no horrible raccoon smuding! I havn't tried this on my waterline since it's a kohl and I prefer the security of a gel liner if I line my waterline.
If you're even thinking about buying this pencil, definately go for it, you won't be disapointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's shame that I have discovered bronze eye liners so late. Teddy is my first bronze liner, and I have decided to purchase it after reading all the positive reviews about it here on MUA. It is a perfect shimmery but not glittery dark bronze liner and it compliments my hazel-ish brown eyes perfectly. I am sure it works wonders on blue and green eyes as well, but I am not so sure about black eyes. I have already purchased this pencil second time and I am sure I will continue to re purchase again and again. The only negative thing about this product is that it is staying power is not the best (it is a kohl after all) and it runs out pretty quick since it is a very soft pencil and I have to sharpen it each time to get a precise a tip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My HG liner! I brought this recently and since I have been wearing it everyday, I love it! You can layer the colour for a nightime look or wear it finely for an everyday look. The colour is a dark copper brown with gold flecks..Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Gubynaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG!!! I've been using this for the last ten or so years. It is maybe my favorite makeup item of all time. It is just so beautiful and natural looking: a dark coppery brown with tiny gold flecks. Looks great on everyone. I wear this every day and even at my wedding! Perfect daytime alternative to black liner. Great smooth, yet not greasy consistency; glides on perfectly. The only downfall is the price :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the consistency and the way that this pencil applies on the eye Im not a huge fan of the color. Its a redish brown color that would look fabulous on someone with blue eyes. On my brown eyes looks just ok I guess. Its very soft and creamy but manages to stay put all day on my waterline. Because of its super soft creamy texture its an excellent base for a brown smoky look. I wouldnt buy it again though because i prefer more rich cool toned browns and this one has quite strong redish undertones