Dior j'adore

3.8

on 9/4/2013 7:32:00 PM

Gorgeous & elegant w/o being stuffy!

I LOVE J'adore... I tried out a sample I received to my cousin's wedding and got complimented left and right. It smells feminine and sophisticated and elegant W/O being stuffy or old-lady.

After I'm done w/ my beloved Daisy by Marc Jacobs, THIS is my next fancy fragrance buy.

on 7/23/2013 4:16:00 PM

Uhuu this is sweet as the candies I just ate. I have been using for few times and I no more. It is too sweet for me. It makes my stomach turn.

on 7/22/2013 2:59:00 PM

I loooove this perfume! I don't own it but I wish I did. It's perfect for those special moments with your love, or whatever that you consider important. I know people use this like an everyday perfume, and those might have alot of money to spend, but I'd love to have this for spec. occassions.

The jadore perfume bottle presentation is fantastic to display on your vanity. The scent is very Rosy. Not my all time favorite though like my DKNY Be Delicious.

on 6/14/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

absolutely one of my favorite scents. very warm, long lasting and the drydown is even better. go light handed on this one for work, otherwise you will fill up the whole office with j'adore, but it only takes a few sprays and the scent will last all day long. LOVE IT <3

on 6/7/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

it's worth the price, j'adore!

on 5/16/2013 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

When it comes to florals, I seem to prefer violets or fresh scents. I will not purchase.

on 5/11/2013 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I always wanted this when it came out but it is still very expensive. I got this last Christmas as a gift and I love it. I apologize, but I really cant distinguish the notes of this fragrance. But as my BF put it, it smells like money. I feel luxurious, pampered and exclusive when I wear this.

The scent is long lasting and I definitely save this for special occassions.

on 5/11/2013 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

An acquired taste for me, and I think after 12 yrs or so of owning a bottle and **trying** to like it (as I've also done with Chloe EDP), I can finally say that I like this. But only sometimes. It's still not my usual taste at all (which is gourmands, orientals, vanillas, & musks). I usually favor soft, sensuous, skin-musky scents -- not those in the sharp, crisp, prickly, "fresh" category, which J'adore is.

It took me 10 years to finally finish my first 3.4oz EDP, and I now own a second -- plus a 3.4oz EDT (same scent, just lighter/sheerer than EDP).

J'adore is light, sheer, fresh, tart, crisp, & dry -- has almost a bitter, acidic, or sour-ish note (almost like a white grapefruit note). Effervescent -- smells like crisp white wine or a golden bubbly champagne. It's thin, fresh, light, sheer, clean, tart, crisp -- with an edge to it, a tangy bite.

Like a fermented, carbonated pear wine, kind of. It's golden, sunshine-y, bright, slightly warm, & airy. For me, this is strictly a warm weather perfume. And it's quite a simple scent, I think, considering the luxe glam golden-palace advertising it gets (which I don't feel fits the scent itself).

It does sort of radiate and soar. I wear it a lot on weekends and in the summer, esp when going out to dinner at the beach. I consider J'adore more casual, sunshiney, and outdoorsy than glamorous and upscale.

ADDENDUM 5/29/15: I wore my EDP a couple weekends ago, and my husband and son both complained about it. They both said, "It burns my nose". So once again, I'm back to wondering how J'adore ever became so popular.

Yea from seeing the commercial so many times I expected this perfume to be amazing. I smelled and it didnt leave any impression on me what so ever. If anything I forgot what it smelled like. Not very memoralbe

Popular Fragrances