September 17, 2014 | 1934 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by vanyachap

I have a dupe sample of it,I don't know if its the exact same smell like the original one,but its very good.Its so fresh and so delicate.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by megg15

I loveee this perfume. I remember always stealing it from my mom, and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. The lasting power is incredible! And I think it's interesting that the bottle was made to be in the shape of a women's body.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not generally like writing negative reviews but I cannot handle j'adore.
I have a lovely well meaning elderly friend who keeps buying this for me after I mentioned that I liked some Dior perfumes (Diorella/Dioressence). Bless.
I have tried to like it but I find it smack-in-the-face loud.It reminds me of the powerhouse perfumes of the eighties. I remember being a kid a the impact Georgio Beverly Hills had on me whenever someone I was close to was wearing it. Big and loud. Unfortunately j'adore works like that on me . It actually makes me feel ill.The lasting power is amazing....just a pity I don't like the scent.
The upside of this is my friends and mum love my bottles that I have passed on to them. The scent smells pleasant/inoffensive on them. Perhaps just my chemistry??

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by smoothchocolat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this one has given me a headache. Hubby said it smells very average, too. It feels/smells like I've shoved pine leaves up my nose and prickled all the insides. My nose actually hurts from smelling this. I get a very sharp pine note that feels like it's been rammed up my nose. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought myself a pure perfume set and am DELIIIIIGHTED! A fruity floral with the HG amount of musk! I don't find it generic at all - on the contrary, I cannot recall which of the previously sniffed/worn perfumes would have been similar or at least distantly relating to J'adore. The bouquet is light and sunny, a celebration of summer and feminine grace: recommended to anyone who wants to put an accent on the "I am a fragile female, so love and protect me" part of our nature. Whereas Miss Dior is so innocent it's almost " Sunday in a church", J'adore is more sensuous and alluring. Also, it's one of those scents that, no matter now much you apply and how long you smell it, don't give anyone a headache: a big plus for hot days when just 1 wrong note is enough to make people heave and gag!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Mguthrie0206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a citrus floral, not spicy or overbearing. It is a nice scent and versatile, but it is not my favorite for some reason. I find the scent to be forgettable, and for that reason I wouldn't purchase it twice. I also don't like the shape of the bottle, I'm always worried I'm going to drop it or something. I do prefer this scent over the other Dior perfumes, however.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by kaylerina

My boyfriend told me he was going to buy me some perfume because I didn't have any at the time. (I'm a body spray fan) After smelling so many together we both liked this one. A week or so later I went to his house wearing some. He asked me a little while later what I was wearing because it smelled amazing. I thought he was joking as he had already smelled it in the shop. Apparently it smelled different on me so much s that he thought I was wearing something completely different!

I do like this perfume but I have since purchased Flower Bomb which I tend to wear more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Nice floral that is not overbearing. Smells really good but I can only smell it on my skin if I put my nose right up to it otherwise it gets lost. I don't think others can smell this at all on me unless they are smelling my skin. Therefore good for office settings at least for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I tried both the EDP and the EDT. I like it, but honestly Dior makes perfumes that smell better! I recommend trying Dior Addict 2, Miss Dior Cherie L'eau or Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle over J'adore. This is not young and sexy enough for me. It's great for formal events though!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I expected this to be generic and overrated. I sprayed it on one of those paper sample sheets at Sephora. I wrote the name on the sheet expecting to forget all about it. Two days later I opened my purse and OH MY GOODNESS, it smelled divine. I looked at the sheet and smelled it, that was it! I went back and purchased a bottle for myself. Men, Women, little kids, co workers and my managers seem to like it. I have the toilette. Next time I'll get the parfum because I want this gorgeous scent to last all day.