Nailtek Nailtek Intensive Therapy

3.8

on 2/13/2009 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I started using Nailtek 2 about two years ago. My nails are naturally very weak and peely, but they have never been stronger since I started using this. For about 6 weeks, I went through a period where I left my nails bare and they started peeling and splitting again. When I resumed using Nailtek 2, they became stonger longer and more resistant to bending and peeling.

on 2/1/2009 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

Purchased in a gift set w/a crystal nail file. Liked the file and little pink case, but not at all impressed w/this product, probably b/c I used Nailtiques products before. This does not compare. No better than any other run of the mill drugstore clear polish. Will not buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that Nailtek II does it's job. I have horrible thin and peeling nails. I use Biotin as a nail supplement and it has helped, but I'm hoping Nailtek will take it the next step further. I'm in week two of treatment and it has made my nails stronger and haven't broke or cracked yet. I use it as a base and top coat with my beloved China Glaze polishes as directed and it keeps my nail colour lasting long and glossy looking too. I will continue to use and buy in hopes I will see some more great results.

I have the NailTek II and love it. It makes my nails seem stronger after just one application. It's also really shiny and makes a pretty good top coat, as well. Hopefully, this will help cure my terrible peeling nails. I guess only time will tell if this is reall a miracle cure for me. My only complain so far is that the top is really hard to work with because it is so wide. Will probably repurchase.

I bought this because it was suggested to me by a nail technician to help correct the flaking and peeling that happens after acrylic nails are taken off. It works GREAT! You have to apply it everyday like the instructions suggest, otherwise it peels. But if you stay with it, it works wonders. I've also used it on my nails when they weren't damaged from acrylics, just weak and peeling and it made them soooo much stronger. Definitely a HG for weak nails.

on 12/13/2007 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Nail Tek is really good to use after you have acrylic nails removed. After having acrylics my nails are so thin and brittle I can feel though them and its really creepy. But if I keep layering on Nail Tek everyday they eventually get better. My nails are the type that are thin and grow fast but break easily. I just can't grow my nails very long so it just depends on your genes for hard thick nails. Nail Tek is good stuff and I always use it as my base coat. Its expensive but my aunt buys it for me.

on 11/20/2007 9:35:00 PM

on week 3 of using this and have noticed an improvement on the strength of my nails. peeling has lessened and the elusive index finger nail has started to grow! haha

would recommend but patience is needed for actual results.

on 7/31/2007 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had weak, peeling nails and used this product for years. While at first it did exactly what it advertised and I could not live without it, over years of use it actually made my nails brittle because of the formeldahyde in it.

So while I think this works fantastic initially it is not for the long haul.

on 7/17/2007 8:31:00 PM

I've been using Nailtek II after reading about it here, and it has made the most amazing difference in my nails. I have always had nails that are fragile and peel, and though I sometimes find products that work for a while, eventually when my nails grow out, they then get tiny breaks along the sides. So far, that has not happened with this product. My nails are strong and hard, and they began growing out almost instantly after I started using this. I only use it a few times a week. I did have problems with my polish peeling off, but the last few weeks I've been using OPI Drip Dry over my polish, and that seems to have stopped the peeling for some reason. This is truly and amazing product.....I am so excited to finally have nails that are all one length, strong, and beautiful! Love this!

on 2/2/2007 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This does not do what it claims - I followed the directions to a T and it, along with my nailpolish (Orly), just peels right off or chips even though the most intense thing I have done with my hands in the past 2 days was write or type. I can't believe they charge $10 for this - $3 Sally Hansen "Get Strong" works 100x better. It's a rip off.

Popular Treatments