April 16, 2014 | 2082 users online

Lip Treatments - Fusion Beauty - LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by MlleMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im not a lip gloss fan what so ever but I was looking for something to plump my lips which are on the smaller side. My moms friend gave this to me, and although it wont give you Huge lips...I absolutely love it! It gives your lips a nice natural plump and really moisturizes them. I even had my boyfriend comment on how plump my lips looked the next day after wearing this the day before. It smoothes out the lines and gives them a more youthful plump.

Although it is expensive, if youre looking for a natural none drastic plump I suggest this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm kind of on the fence with this product.

My lips are very sensitive, and even though it says on their sephora brand page that it will not burn the lips, it did to mine. it felt like my lips were burning for 10 minutes, but then went to this cooling numbing feeling.

I do love the clear and the color blush. it smooths out the lines in my lips and it does make them look plumper.

It is also not sticky at all. it just feels smooth and like gloss, I do not get those icky glossy threads with this product.

I do love this product, and would probably re-purchase this in the full size.

My mom has super thin lips and she loves them too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is another review that is long in the making. I forget I've tried some of these things until I see a recent review and I remember! A few years ago, FusionBeauty products were sold a bit like ProActive. They had infomercials and everything. Then you'd call or go to their website and order. They would charge your credit card every couple of months and you'd get a new order. They would also send you samples with each order of the gloss. And there was not very many colors to choose from. I think it was just pinks, nudes, or reds at the time (you would just choose your color group). I see now at Sephora there is a ton of colors and it's very pricey!! I thought it was expensive at the time, but holy cow...now whoa!
Point being, I saw no results with any of their products. I kept forgetting to call them and cancel my account so I had tons of this stuff at one point. I sold them all on ebay.
I see all the positive reviews so maybe the formula has changed...but $38 for a tube of lipgloss...it would have to work miracles.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by araceli3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so happy to see this product is being reviewed on this forum. I absolutely love it and it works. My lips are smoother and plumper and make me look years younger.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not amazing for the price, but yes, a gloss that feels a bit sticky but okay, feels good, stings for a minute or two and plumps the lips a little bit. Better than most I've tried, but no kind of miracle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by familygal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use Lip fushion XL and love it. It is a temporary fix but would not be with out it. A bit pricey but one tube lasts for months.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gloss smells nice, looks nice in the packaging. Althought it may work for some, it did not work for me. It stung my lips yes, did not plump them, very dissappointing. Oh well trial and error. Will not repurchase in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I noticed in previous reviews that people always comment on the expensive price tag for this product and say that duwop lip venom or too faced lip injection are cheaper even though they work the same. however, they're wrong imo. you get .29oz for $38 vs .12 oz of duwop lip venom for $17. errr whats the difference? to get .24 oz of duwop lip venom(by buying two lip venoms) you have to pay $34 which is pretty darn close to $38.yes, thats still expensive, however its not anymore expensive than the other plumpers & you're definitely getting what you pay for. as for the product it works great! it has a super smooth consistency, works wonderfully as a moisturizer, and most importantly my lips are a gorgeous color (got this in kiss) and they're noticebly bigger and smoothed out! also, an added bonus is the packaging is super cute :) i'm on my second one, about to swap for a third one, and will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by badchix84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when my favorite Sephora lipgloss was out. This is kinda an expensive lipgloss...I'm not sure if I'll buy it frequently. However, I did like the effects. It tastes/smells nice, it's got a nice tingle to it, and the color I got was pretty. I think it works for what it is. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by trishanicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this more for the color (bare) than for any plumping action. I didn't see the price when I picked it up or I don't think I would have bought it. But I'm so glad I did!

The color is exactly what I wanted (gloss with a bit of color, but not overwhelming) and I love the tingle. I think it does make my bottom lip a little plumper too. I always get compliments on it as well.