August 22, 2014 | 1903 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tricked again by the rave reviews! When oh when am I going to learn that I don't like the 'fumes with rave reviews??? This is SO SO SO UNREMARKABLE! Thought I couldn't go wrong with 4.4 average on 127 ratings...but oh yes I could. This is cheap average baby powder. One more for eBay. EDIT: OK, eating my words to a large extent. It does get better after an hour or two. And it does smell like Heavenly and last longer. I'm just not particularly wowed by either one. But it doesn't stink. I may use it sometimes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by luxferi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume, I can safely say, is my signature perfume... and it has sentimental value. When I first started dating my husband, this scent was so tied to me that during his night shift at the college we once attended he thought he smelled it and looked around for me. A year or two later I stopped using it because the spray mechanism broke (and there's no nozzle to adjust or fiddle with, it's covered by this thin film of rubber) and I couldn't spray any of it out anymore. One day we went shopping for a new fragrance and he mentioned I should get this one again, but I decided a change would be nice and bought Chanel Allure. That scent is great by the way, but it was no Emporio She. Fast forward to today and I went out and bought Emporio She again and wore it to dinner. My husband surprised the hell out of me when he rushed down the stairs, paused, sniffed the air and leaned to inhale my neck! The look on his face was pure ecstasy. In the car, he kept inhaling deeply, it was quite amusing to watch! While we were talking during dinner he interrupted me and said my perfume is distracting him (in a good way!) and sort of "knocked him senseless". When we went home he sniffed my neck one more time.

Wow... if a perfume can garner such a response from an otherwise stoic guy, I'll say Giorgio Armani Emporio She is a godsend. It really is light, musky, sexy, clean, unique, a little spicy and down to earth. I did almost buy Burberry Brit because it was so raved by others, but it ended up making me slightly sick by its "too sweet" scent. Emporio She is balanced out nicely by the musk and as such does not smell too cloying. It really is lovely!

I brought up the broken spray incident to the salesgirl and she said I can bring it back to exchange for a new one if it ever happened again. Icing on top of the cake. :)

I'll definitely buy this again... and again... and again. As long as Giorgio Armani still makes it.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kittyfly77

Simply, THE MOST SEXY

I don't like changing my perfume often and I usually use the same one for a long time (many years, 3 or so) until I "stop smelling myself."

Before SHE I wore CITY GLAM, which was very sexy and feminine too (less musk and more floral). I was veeeery happy with it and received lots of cumpliments.

When I decided to change and tried SHE, and fell in love with it immediately. It's been a year since I've been using it and, though I've received less oral cumpliments, I feel the great attraction it causes around me with no words......... ;-)

Kisses from Spain

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by samlovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My brother bought this for me for Christmas last year. I absolutely love it and it has become my favourite perfume. It has a musky masculine side to it, but at the same time is a bit spicey and feminine... I can't go on a night out without a spritz of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by plussize1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this has been in my collection on and off for a few years now....i love musky fragrances and i tend to reach for this in the winter or at night during the summer....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Lenuska

I got this product in the spring and I just threw empty bottle into the
bin last week so I really used it a lot. Its nice perfume, nothing like HG material for me, but if I would be stock for perfume, I might buy it again.
The biggest no no with this perfume is the bottle - if you dont press it
properly, the perfume just leaks instead of spraying. I lost count how many times I had to clean the shelve with perfumes because of this. Of course its all over your hands as well so I feel like I lost at least one third of the bottle with this. The most useless packaging I ever saw.......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ah,all the comparisons to VS Heavenly-yup,I know I smelled this somewhere before.I have both Heavenly and a close dupe of Cashmere Mist ("After the Rain",which used to be sold by Target) and I'd say She is right in the middle of the 2. I got this in a most unusual place-the rummage sale I frequent on Sat mornings. I'm not sure how much there is left in the bottle-is there a way to tell?-but it sounds as if there's enough to last a while.
I would more than likely buy a new bottle when this one runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by LilMsJksn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to wear this years ago. I just bought another bottle on ebay. It is really similar to Heavenly (which I still sometimes wear) but a bit more masculine. It's masculine and soft at the same time. It can be worn during the day and into the night as well. And the bottle is durable, the only problem is you can't see how much you have left. It's not cloying and it's very distinct and not popular. I'm going to use this for the colder months and switch back to my BBW White cherry blossom for the warmer weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by MissChocoholic

A former coworker of mine got me this fragrance as a X-mas present a few years ago and have loved it ever since. Unlike some of the reviewers, I actually like the simplistic bottle. It's great to travel with and the juice inside is just as exquisite. I do see the similarity to VS Heavenly, but I think this scent is more refined and a bit more musky. VS Heavenly almost smells "cheaper" to me. I've gotten a couple compliments,...one of whom was my grandmother (who normally despises perfume), so I take that as a good sign! This is definitely a very versatile fragrance - great to wear at an office or a night on the town. Overall, very well done. I love how I haven't smelled this around anyone else. However, in the back of my mind...I always fear that fragrances like that will be discontinued!! The only reason why I didn't give it 5 lippies is because I don't feel like it lasts as long as it should (especially with the pricetag!) and I don't think others can smell it around me after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 9:07:00 PM More reviews by hottnspicy839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I gave this product 4 stars not 5 because of the price. I do love the smell of this stuff though. This is the type of perfume that you smell sexy and it almost makes you feel "expensive". I must say though, there is a victoria secret perfume called Dream Angels Heavenly and these two are almost the same scent but the one from victoria secret is alot cheaper. The one day I was wearing Heavenly and a friend of mine thought I was wearing SHE. They really are alot similar. But enough rambling, this scent is really great.