October 30, 2014 | 1641 users online

Highlighters - Guerlain - Les Meteorites Ball Powder Beige Chic 03

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by SharonLittle

Why oh why do they have to ruin a good product with such a stinky strong smell? I love the look of it and the feel and the box is cute and keeps the product very fresh...but I can't use it without getting sick from the strong fragrance, it's just overpowering and makes me short of breath. I wish they would come out with a fragrance free version then I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by green72

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I give in. I do like this product. If applied lightly, it gives my pale skin a warm, luminous, sheer coverage that I like. I look as if I've taken longer to get ready - but it's faster to apply than bare minerals and much less cakey. Shimmery, but no glittery. The new compact - pressed powder - is less exciting and more expensive - but does solve the problem of carefully opening the contain to prevent the pearls from spilling out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by britnay_77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These make me feel warm inside, they are better than sex imo! Applying these makes me happy and even though the results are subtle they are beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by pinkypale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a tanned-skin, if I use this without shading,it looks really simple. But if I use this with shading, it looks fabulous for it gives a little shimmering effect, not too much. It gives a little bit of brightness to my face too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ohh these are love. Simply put, they are my favorite part of appling make-up! They blend perfectly with my skintone and are not glittery at all. I love the luminious glow it gives my face. I really don't like the smell. Really REALLY hate it. I even took a lippie off for it. I will look beyond that, it fades fairly quickly. These are my favorite meteorites as dar as wearability for everyday use. I own pearles de velours/mythic/winter radiance for reference. What's up with the cardboard container? I fork out $60 (cdn) for these - you think they would make it metal or something. Nonetheless - they container is still pretty, but how long will it last. I hope it doesn't crumple or start to wear away... I already have repurchased a back-up of these (I doubt I could use them both in this lifetime so I would not purchase again!) :)

EDIT: My bf told me I looked 'radiant' today... holy crap. I can only chalk it up to beige chic meteorites!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by noirblanc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply put, this product is amazing. It evens out my skin tone plus mattes it out as well. The application of it is actually fun. Every morning I look forward to swirling my brush around the adorable little colored balls and getting to apply the light magical powder all over my face (and eyelids)! Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG
OH YES. This is amazing. I don't know how I didnít have it by now. I am very skeptic person about anything on my face. I have problems from 99,9 % of make up. I can't put any powder or foundation because on the end of the day i am full with clogged pores and tiny break outs. I try so much out there and I end up believing that I will never find anything good for my skin. Well after I receive this on a swap from a lovely lady I couldnít believe that I didnít try it buy now, but I suppose that after all the problems with my skin I give up. Now I have this I am so amazed I just buy it also in # 2.
The Beige Chic is neutral color perfect for my skin ( I am NC25), just give me nice radiant glow but NOT any color.If i use make up under i will apply this one , so will not add more color to my face.
The Pink Fresh give me slightly peach color very nice too not too dark if you apply carefully.I prefer this because make me look healty.If i use only tinted moisrurizer or hardly any make up i use this one to add more color to my skin.
This powder/balls makes my skin so smooth and glow .I apply this after my tinted moisturizer and before blush. I am just in love with it
Update / I recieve so much compliments yesterday about my skin

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Exotichris

I have this balls over a year and I have to say that I do like them, as most of us say we notice a subtle difference, it is true. I do see a difference, is like a having your skin with a fine veil of smooth appearance. Very fine shimmer as I detected, not really over the top. I do feel pampered whenever I use it, and I like the scent, it doesn't bother me at all. Perhaps I may able to duplicate this finishing powder with BE Mineral Veil, but I do feel luxurious with Guerlain ( I have both and lean over this).
If you are tempted by this product I'd say to try it, buy it and if u don't like it, just return it. Don't trouble yourself over this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Elegance and natural radiance inside a vanity-worthy Guerlain box! I love these gorgeous little beige/peach/gold globes for a sheer, neutral, flattering glow in any season and any light. These give the delicate, lightweight effect of a loose powder highlighter without the mess or waste....the "meteorites" are each individual, pressed spheres so just by sweeping a brush (or puff) over the entire container...voila... a supberb, sheer glimmer but with no extra product to shake off the brush. I have tried many other highlighting powders that are way too sparkly or in fakey colors that look like they are just laying on top of my skin. Not so with Guerlain's beige meteorites - these blend in beautifully and look natural even in bright sunlight. The glow is soft, sudued and not garish...perfect for my 59 year old face..... cheekbones, eyelids and collar bones! These will last forever, but I would definitely rebuy!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetdarkone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

After hearing so much about Guerlain Meteorites, I had to try them for myself. Beige Chic seemed to me to be the safest bet, so they became a part of my makeup collection.

After rave reviews, I will admit that I expected this powder to solve every beauty problem... but alas, they do not. They do, however, work extremely well as a slightly shimmery, skin-evening highlighter/brightener. They add a subtle color to the skin while not competing with your other makeup for attention. I'm a PPP and these add a hint of color to my otherwise pale complexion. I love to use these as a finishing powder, or to tone down bright blush.

I also love the scent of Guerlain Meteorites. Some people say that it's overpowering. Some people adore it. Personally, I think that the scent is one of the things about this product that makes me feel glamorous. I don't often indulge in items like Meteorites, but I certainly do admit that they make me FEEL more beautiful, even if their effect is subtle.

I will be buying other Meteorites.