August 20, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lash Treatments - Mavala - Double-Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 5:06:00 AM More reviews by lisant72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing. Cannot believe something so easy to use and so well priced WORKS so well!
I avoided the other v v expensive 'medical' lash stimulators as some are known to change the colour of your eye.
So this stuff is great. I just apply it to my lashes at night, a good coating, and after 3 weeks of nightly applications my lashes are thicker, crazy longer, and i have lots of new ones where others have fallen out and not grown back.
Ive also been applying this to my eyebrows as I am guilty of having overplucked - the growth here is amazing, patchy in some places, but that is the nature of eyebrow growth, so thats ok.
In short, i will be definitely repurchase if i actually need to, and am thrilled with this little gem - it actually works!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by jcq

this is a good vitamin for your lashes! if you use regularly it would show the result by a month. unfortunately i'm too lazy to put this every night sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by surf222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this for many years. I have found when I run out or not applied for a few days, my lashes are not as conditioned. In addition, my mascara does not apply as smoothly. I have noticed my lashes were a bit longer but nothing dramatic. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by val2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

the product is really great ..... my lashes became a little bit longer but on the other hand very very thick ........ u can clearly see the difference ..... i've used it 2 weeks and i can see the difference .... maybe i can see it so early because i haven t used mascara in this period ..... and i applied it i the morning and in the evening ....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff. I used to use it every now and then, and now I keep it on my bedside table so I remember to put it on before going to bed. I thought that my lashes were a bit fuller and tiny bit longer, but the real difference that I noticed is when I didn't get to use for a week or so, till my order arrived. To me this is very comparable to the L'Oreal lash serum, same consistency, although the L'Oreal one seems to be a bit more watery, which I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 5:01:00 AM More reviews by eMruss20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I once got eyelash extensions that ruined my natural lashes. I bought this because I'm desperate to get my lashes back to what they used to be like. I know I should use it everyday but sometimes I forget. However, even though I don't use it daily, I have noticed a dramatic difference in my lashes! They look longer and fuller. Sometimes I'll even wear this under my mascara as a sort of conditioning primer.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I could see a difference in my lower lashes within a week. I've been using it for nearly a month now and there is a visible increase in length on my top lashes as well. The new growth seems darker, but maybe not thicker, I'll have to wait longer to judge that. My sister asked what mascara I'd switched to because my lashes were looking "insanely long" lately.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Siobhancitaa69x

I'm 15 and in love with this product , even if it doesn't have any active ingredients so i've read , well what can i say it worked out for me , i use it every day and never forget to put it on i even put Vaseline it also helps to grow and thickens the eyelashes , i have super long eyelashes naturally but they went even tremendously longer with this either use mavala or vaseline , my eyelashes are to die for when they are with mascara , my friends always say that my eyelashes are humanly impossible haha couldn't agree more and i've got big brown eyes that make it work and plus i curl them like to the max and i always do , best to curl your eyelashes with shu uemura eyelash curler for the best curl in the world and if you've got long eyelash flaunt them with a curler :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used it for my eyebrows because after epilate them too much, it helped the hair to grow back. I apply every night and it helps the hair keep it place. gives sine to it! glossy finish too, really work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Considering this product costs around the 10 mark, and actually works - even if it doesn't work to the same level as Latisse, Lilash or the other hardcore options (none of which I've tried), I can't give it any less than five well-deserving lipsticks. I mean - Mavala does actually lengthen lashes, and that is something I had thought was impossible.

They've not become obscenely long, but in the three weeks or so that I've been using this, and may I add, I've not been hugely consistent, I have noticed a definite increase in length. My lashes are naturally rather boringly average - they can look nice with mascara, but I wouldn't get compliments on having long lashes or anything. When I look at my lashes from the side they do seem longer - no, they ARE longer. It's incredibly subtle, but any growth is much appreciated.