Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 10/23/2011 8:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i wish they have a "maybe" for "would you buy this product again?" because the thing iive used this for 2 month and the thing is i only use it in the morning where i shouldve use is morning at night and plus i dont use it everyday so it sorta took long for me. but i do see the changes in my lash, not curved but more lash grew n got a lil thicker. i think theres not much product to grow lashes so the brands that already has it only few that works. and i think this works just slowly. ii might buy the macs future lash, coz it seems that it works but it hasnt came out in my country :(

on 9/19/2011 12:10:00 PM

I bought this based on all the good reviews here, and have used it religiously twice a day (I know, I know, it's meant to be once!) for about 3 months. It's made no difference to my lashes whatsover. I have given up with this and am trying Rapidlash instead. Really disappointed with this, I was expecting great things.

on 9/12/2011 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this product, twice a day, for a month and I'm very pleased with the results so far.  To be honest I wasn't expecting my lashes to thicken or lengthen but they did! I have sensitive eyes so I was quite nervous the first time but I've heard that Switzerland has fussy terms/conditions for safety and that encouraged me, plus all the glowing reviews here.  I bought it during a sale and had the mascara as a free gift.

You have to be patient if you don't see results.  Just keep using it daily.  I told myself after two weeks I'll just continue cos my lashes were already looking healthier.  Now after a month there's very obvious differences. I purposely stayed off mascara and now when I wear it, I feel great!
Update: 24th Oct 2011 - Yes! I'm still using it and loving it. Only problem I had was that I didn't notice that the product turned a darker colour after about 7 weeks. One night I put it on and I had slight swelling and itching. I washed it off and threw the almost empty bottle away. I abstained for a week and I'm on my second bottle. So just a gentle reminder that you shouldn't keep the product too long.
22 August 2012
After my last bottle in Oct 2011 I stopped buying because the product stopped working.

on 8/17/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have been waiting forever to write this review and have finally been using this product for a good 7 weeks, only at night.
the price was not too bad; i picked it up for $AUD 14 on ebay, and compared to other lash doubling/enhancing products this was a great price!
the packaging is sturdy- the bottle is made of glass with a screw cap and a mascara wand. the liquid is a cream colour.
when you apply it to your eyes, it does not sting or make your skin discolour. I find sometimes though if a lot of product gets in my eyes it hurts for abit, then my eyes go watery and flushes it out, then my eye feels fine.
i havent noticed a huge difference in length, just a little bit. i had short stubby lashes at the outer V of my eye, and this serum helped it grow out to the normal length that the others were. I had false eyelashes and many of them were pulled out and short. this made a difference and they have all grown out to the same length.
i also believe that this product has made my bottom lashes grow just that little tiny bit. thickness has improved too.
overall this product worked for me- i was just after something to condition my eyelashes after my flase ones and this definately did the job. i would purchase again.

on 8/17/2011 1:07:00 AM

I love this! I was hesitant to purchase it because I had never heard of the company. I started applying to my lashes nightly about 3 weeks ago not expecting much... Within a week I could see a difference! My lashes look healthier, fuller and longer. I have noticed I lose A LOT less lashes when I remove my mascara now... I'm also noticing new lash growth.

IMO this stuff is amazing, especially for the price, you can't go wrong!

My husband even commented on how long my lashes look the other day!

on 8/6/2011 12:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

First makeup alley review! :D

I was recommended this product by a friend when I noticed her eyelashes had become freakishly long (she is Asian). I should mention that I'm also Asian but I've been blessed with naturally long upper-lid lashes but sparse lower lashes and I was hoping the Double Lash would help me grow more lashes on the top and bottom (not necessarily grow them longer). I was finding that I had a quite a few lashes falling out when I rubbed my eyes (probably shouldn't been doing that) and removed eye makeup. This has resulted in large gaps between lashes on my lower lash line and I was desperate to find something to remedy this.

Within one week of using it, I noticed that little hairs had started growing in my lower lash line and I was super excited that the product was working so quickly. I've been using Double Lash for just over a month now and while I don't think it has made a difference to my upper lashes which were pretty long and thick to begin with, it has made a huge difference to my lower lashes which have never looked better! They are longer, thicker, more filled in and my top and bottom lashes don't fall as out as much as they used to before when removing eye makeup.

I can understand why some people say that they were getting eye infections with this product because I started growing little styes on my upper water line which luckily did not grow out of control and went away by itself. I think applying the product from the top (as opposed to applying from underneath) makes lessens the chance of getting the product in your eye.

I bought this off ebay for $9 with free shipping. The packaging is pretty bleh but hey, if it's that cheap and it works I won't complain!

I love this product and will continue to buy it!

on 7/28/2011 5:06:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. Cannot believe something so easy to use and so well priced WORKS so well!
I avoided the other v v expensive 'medical' lash stimulators as some are known to change the colour of your eye.
So this stuff is great. I just apply it to my lashes at night, a good coating, and after 3 weeks of nightly applications my lashes are thicker, crazy longer, and i have lots of new ones where others have fallen out and not grown back.
Ive also been applying this to my eyebrows as I am guilty of having overplucked - the growth here is amazing, patchy in some places, but that is the nature of eyebrow growth, so thats ok.
In short, i will be definitely repurchase if i actually need to, and am thrilled with this little gem - it actually works!

on 6/22/2011 6:34:00 AM

this is a good vitamin for your lashes! if you use regularly it would show the result by a month. unfortunately i'm too lazy to put this every night sigh.

on 6/20/2011 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have been using this for many years. I have found when I run out or not applied for a few days, my lashes are not as conditioned. In addition, my mascara does not apply as smoothly. I have noticed my lashes were a bit longer but nothing dramatic. I highly recommend this product!

on 6/20/2011 12:59:00 PM

the product is really great ..... my lashes became a little bit longer but on the other hand very very thick ........ u can clearly see the difference ..... i've used it 2 weeks and i can see the difference .... maybe i can see it so early because i haven t used mascara in this period ..... and i applied it i the morning and in the evening ....