MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 1/9/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

THE BOMB! dont know why I stopped using it but by far the best i've used super pigmanted and long lasting

on 1/8/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I still stink at eyeliner. The first gel based one I owned was by Bobbi Brown and it intimated the heck out of me. A MAC artist flicked this on in an instant and had the gall to expect me to do the same on my other eye...I owe her big time for that torture. I hear gel liner is all the same but I've tried a drug store brand that others swear by and I prefer Fluidline for the texture. It's smooth and soft but firm enough to be controllable. At the end of the day my liner is as dark as when I put it on. And, it's a true black but not so black that old me looks ridiculous.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've always used the same eyeliner for many years, HM dipliner. And after all these years i was now ready to try something new so I bought Mac fluidline and omg what a big mistake i did.. It smudges a lot on my eyelids and at the end of the day i did not have so much eyeliner left, it had disappeared in some strange way. The color is not black at all, more grey i would say and it covers badly, you have to put on more than one layer. The next day i tried to put on some transparent powder before i put on the eyeliner and that made it stay on a little longer so because of that and the cute little jar i give it 2 lipstick. The price is rather high because you need to buy a brush to apply the product with. It all ended with a return and a new eyeliner from HM.

on 1/4/2015 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! The best eyeliner that doesnt smudge at all

on 1/2/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG eyeliner. I absolutely LOVE it. I put it on to go to work at 7:00 am and it's still going strong at 9:00 at night when I take my makeup off. I use Painterly as a base on my eyes. It doesn't smudge and I love it so much I got my mom hooked! It just glides on with the brush. And of all my MAC brushes I have, I use a cheap drug store dual ended brush with a spoolie to apply this with that I bought and it works fab.

on 1/1/2015 12:45:00 AM

I wish this same formula came in a pen form. This is the laziest thing i'll say, but i really can't stand to waste time dipping a brush in the pot and getting the right amount of product and this and that. it's just so annoying to do every single morning. otherwise it's great, stays on, looks natural, doesn't smudge, but it does start to fade after the 8 hour mark

on 12/8/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

To be honest it is my first gel eyeliner so I cannot compare it to any of GEL eyeliners but I can definitely say something because I am a regular eyeliners user.
This stuff is easy to apply when you have a good brush (I have Urban Beauty United no.34-nothing posh and works as well as expensive brands).
If I was gonna go for liquid eyeliner or the gel one I would probably go for both^^ Why? The gel is quick- If you dont have much time and STILL want to have it on that is piece of cake.
And it staaaaays on long time. Does not smudges- thats important, isnt it?
Unfortunately does not cover as well as my cheapy HG "SEVENTEEN HIGH DRAMA Intense liquid eyeliner" I have to put another layer to make it really black.
It comes in a small (3g) jar which is expensive. Anyway, If you use it as eyeliner not eyeshadow (I heard you can- never tried though) its gonna last forever so price's fair.
For longer (all day out) I used to use Benefit They're real Push Up liner (long lasting, easy to apply) but this one doesn't get cakey when applying, I can put few layers and it's fine (that one just flakes).

on 12/8/2014 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

My HG gel eyeliner. Use it strictly for my waterline to create a very clean line or sometimes smudge for more rounded look. Completely worth the price and will repurchase for life.

on 12/8/2014 2:04:00 AM

By far the best eyeliner I've used. This eyeliner is superior to all the other cream/gel formulas I've tried. Many people in work have asked me what eyeliner I use because it stays on all day. I have this in Dipdown too which is equally as good. They're very pigmented and easy to use. I use either an arched angle liner brush or a MAC 210. Will use forever now

on 12/1/2014 5:35:00 PM

This is the only liner you'll need. it goes on smoothly and last. The little pot last forever. Eyeliner perfected. Make sure you close it or it will dry out. If you have empty pots or any MAC containrrs, turn in 6 of them for a free lipstick.

Top Rated MAC Products