C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

4.3

Petrolatum, Lanolin oil, squalane, jojoba esters, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, cotton seed oil, octyldodecanol, bisabolol, red 20 lake (CI 73360).

on 11/16/2013 6:26:00 PM

I don't think I could ever be without this product! Anytime my lips feel chapped and flaky, I can just smother this on and my lips are instantly enveloped in this moisturizing goodness. I have also used it for cuticles, and it works well in that way too. The price is great, because this tin will last quite awhile. I'm not such a fan of the packaging, but I always try to keep a mini bottle of hand santizer along with this in my purse so I remember to use the hand sanitizer first and then the the rose salve. It's not perfect, but that's how I make it work.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

so i saw this at bath and body works and I remembered seeing macbarbie07 use this in one of her videos and i was compelled to buy it. the cashier told me and my mom that it was awesome and could heal cuts and such since it was infused with rose petals or something. it does work well and it actually doesn't have a bad taste. it has a vaselline ointment type texture which is kind of gross, but other than that, i do like it. it was $5.50 so it's worth it with the amount of product you get

on 10/22/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My absolute favorite lip balm. I buy about six at a time, and I keep one in my purse, on the nightstand, by the sink, on my desk. I use it on my lips, cuticles, elbows and knees. It has the sweetest softest rose scent. The only drawback is sometimes the lid gets stuck. I've had a few I've had to exchange because they simply refuse to open. Other than that, I love it, I'm never without it, and it's wet way better than Smiths brand, even though it's more popular.

on 9/10/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this product as a lip balm! It's nice and light but leaves my lips feel extremely soft and smooth. I don't use lip products a lot, but this is one I keep in my purse. I especially like to use this in the winter. It does a great job when my lips start to get chapped. I have also used this on my hands and knuckles when they dry out, and it helps to keep the moisture in. I have even tried it on my face with no problems or reactions but always in small amounts. There are a few drawbacks though. It is a bit sticky when you first put on, so hair will stick to your lips, and it makes it difficult to use on skin. The packaging is not the most sanitary either.

This product exceeded my expectations! I bought it expecting an average lip balm, but the packaging was so cute (even though I'm not a fan of tin containers) i figured why not! Well, let me start by telling you why! After just a single use, my lips were SO soft and supple. I couldn't stop rubbing them together! And unlike many other lip products I've used, I never felt like my lips got used to this product, or that it stopped working. Ever since purchasing it, I have started using it daily, and I've seen a huge improvement in my lips, I can't even remember the last time they were chapped! Plus, it smells awesome and has lasted for about five months and I haven't hit pan yet! If you want a product that works-and keeps working, indulge in this product!

My daughter gave me this and I love the product but the packaging is th worst! I have a terrible opening the tin:(.

My all-time favourite lip balm! I use this only at home since the packaging is super unhygienic. I use Baby Lips when I go out. I bought this on sale at Bath and Body Works and I absolutely love it! I usually put it on before bed and when I wake up, my lips feel so smooth and soft. The scent is okay, I'm not really bothered by it but my friend absolutely hates it. I've used it for a few months now and I'm not even close to hitting pan. I also picked up 2 more for future uses.

on 6/17/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product last Christmas for my older sister. I feared she wouldn't like it, as she doesn't like most products from BBW and would go for something more natural, like Burt's Bees. Result? She loves it. I caught her using it a few days ago and she has hit the pan. I asked her if she liked it or not, and she said that it was the only product she uses on her lips now, no more Burt's Bees. She recommended me try it. So I did, and I love it. It has a beautiful rosy smell and just leaves my lips pillowy and soft and has the faintest tint to it. Plus, I can even use it for my cuticles and other places too!

I LOVE this salve for my cuticles -- I put it on at night and in the morning my fingertips look amazing and hydrated. It's okay for lips but it can feel a bit greasy and sits on your lips. I LOATHE the packaging. It's clunky, and I always have a struggle to open it when it's fully closed (I've had to use pliers once or twice, and if you're trying to reopen it with the salve already on your fingers, forget about it). Overall I think it's a good product for a reasonable price, but I have to always keep the container partially open because trying to pull the lid off and butcher my nails when it's intent to stay closed makes me want to murder someone.

on 5/15/2013 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this products for a few years and I really like it although it isn't something I can't live without. I prefer to use this around my nail beds and on my cuticles, and on my elbows when they need it. I found that it worked best in those places as opposed to my lips, which felt more greasy than moisturized. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging but other than that I feel like it does a fantastic job on the places I use it.

Popular Lip Treatments