July 23, 2014 | 1912 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yummy vanilla scent! It smells like grown up cupcakes. It's sweet but not sickly sweet! Def a must have from VS if ur a foody fragrance lover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Brownskinlaydeh420

This smell is effing amazing! I just sprayed it in my hair and I had to come on here to tell you all how excellent it is!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by vanillalvr

Took me years to buy, but I finally bought this today with the lotion! LOVE it!! Smells like warm/fresh vanilla. Sweet but not too sweet. The scent lasts and lasts all day for me. Reminds me of college when a friend used to wear this. Don't know what took me so long to purchase, but glad I did!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by StephanieTaverna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is SO sweet smelling! It's good for a little, but after awhile I want to throw up. It also starts to smell like smoke after awhile. Seriously. And I'm never around smoke, it's actually the spray that starts to smell like it. Whenever I'm wearing this, my mom asks me if I've been smoking cigarettes. Call me crazy, but I want to know if anyone else has this problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by madhatter13

Come on. Boys gone wild with this scent! lol
I wore it in my clinical years (I'm a medical faculty student) especially on my night shifts. Somehow, I felt the heavy vanilla scent suits with night atmosphere and my colleagues loved it (especially the boys..lol)
It's a very sexy scent, IMO

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by geminigrafix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this smell. It's comforting and yummie. The scent is somehow nostalgic for me, reminds me of my preteen - early teen years. Will keep a bottle of this around..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by danicajonas

I love the line, but it could be more vanilla ish. the lotion isnt as moisturizing as i thought it would be. but i would re purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The scent's too strong... Make me feel dizzy everytime...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by lovingpink

This smell reminds me of cookie dough and I just want to eat it all up! It smells delicious and also kind of playful. I was given many compliments when I wore this scent. The packaging is nice, but sometimes the nozzle fails to work right. I would definitely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

If you love vanilla you have to try this one! A very nice scent, i could wear this for the rest of my life! If i had to smell like one thing for the rest of my life it would be either this or britney spear's curious perfume! This vanilla scent is hard to get tired of. (Of course i might be biased because my mom has always worn vanilla scents, but hey who doesn't like vanilla??) TRY IT you will love it i promise!