Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash

4.1

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

this is my favorite victoria's secret product!! it smells wonderful, sweet, just like vanilla! not too heavy, not too light, either. not too cheap, either, a great buy!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Yummy vanilla scent! It smells like grown up cupcakes. It's sweet but not sickly sweet! Def a must have from VS if ur a foody fragrance lover.

This smell is effing amazing! I just sprayed it in my hair and I had to come on here to tell you all how excellent it is!

on 6/10/2010 2:28:00 PM

Took me years to buy, but I finally bought this today with the lotion! LOVE it!! Smells like warm/fresh vanilla. Sweet but not too sweet. The scent lasts and lasts all day for me. Reminds me of college when a friend used to wear this. Don't know what took me so long to purchase, but glad I did!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product is SO sweet smelling! It's good for a little, but after awhile I want to throw up. It also starts to smell like smoke after awhile. Seriously. And I'm never around smoke, it's actually the spray that starts to smell like it. Whenever I'm wearing this, my mom asks me if I've been smoking cigarettes. Call me crazy, but I want to know if anyone else has this problem.

on 3/12/2010 8:22:00 AM

Come on. Boys gone wild with this scent! lol
I wore it in my clinical years (I'm a medical faculty student) especially on my night shifts. Somehow, I felt the heavy vanilla scent suits with night atmosphere and my colleagues loved it (especially the boys..lol)
It's a very sexy scent, IMO

on 2/17/2010 2:41:00 PM

Love this smell. It's comforting and yummie. The scent is somehow nostalgic for me, reminds me of my preteen - early teen years. Will keep a bottle of this around..

on 1/24/2010 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the line, but it could be more vanilla ish. the lotion isnt as moisturizing as i thought it would be. but i would re purchase.

on 1/6/2010 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

The scent's too strong... Make me feel dizzy everytime...

on 12/31/2009 5:45:00 PM

This smell reminds me of cookie dough and I just want to eat it all up! It smells delicious and also kind of playful. I was given many compliments when I wore this scent. The packaging is nice, but sometimes the nozzle fails to work right. I would definitely buy this product again!

Popular Fragrances