Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Formula

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

White Petrolatum Usp (30%), Water, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylene Brassylate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide.

on 1/11/2011 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Have used and purchased this on and off for many, many years. This winter is drying my skin very badly and this is about the only thing that will protect and prevent further drying.

on 12/27/2010 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Love this! I actually use this on my face as this winter is being particularly mean to my skin. It makes my skin so hydrated and smooth! No more tightness or flakies. I also use this everywhere else - elbows and hands especially. I got this for about 3 bucks at Osco. Definite repurchase!!

I always have a tube of this in my car,purse,desk ect.This protects like vaseline but is creamier and more moisturizing.This is Holy Grail status for me.My dry,fragile,excema prone hands love this stuff.

on 2/18/2010 9:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite lotion for hands, feet, elbows and other seriously dry areas. I stock up on this lotion every winter. (I find it at Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid- but usually it's not in the lotion section- look in the the vaseline/petroleum jelly section or near the pharmacy). I first discovered this creamy formula when I was on accutane in the middle of a brutal winter. I happen to be allergic to aquaphor (it contains lanolin extract) so I had to get creative with healing my extremely dry and red skin. This lotion always takes care of any dry, scaling skin I have and gives me visible healing in hours. I use it very sparingly on my face because the petroleum in it will give me small clogged pores if I use too much. I wish they would also make this in a smaller tube- so I could carry it in my purse.

on 1/12/2010 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

best lotion i have ever used. skin doesnt come drier than mine!!! i use it EVERYWHERE!! .. and that includes face. Used to rely on aquaphor and eucerin, no more, this is perfect, non sticky and ultra moisturizing. the only downside is its hard to find, ive only ever seen it at walmart. plus the tube is small, if they made it i would buy it in an oil drum.

on 11/14/2009 8:16:00 PM

i love this product i use it on my face and body and even my sons diaper rash when it gets bad. and it works!!!!

on 9/13/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This stuff is a miracle worker! When lotionjust won't do it and I don't want to deal with straight petroleum jelly greasing up my hands this cream works wonders for my dry hands and elbows. This stuff also lasts all day so I don't have to keep reapplying. It absorbs better than I thought it would. A little goes a long way!

on 8/2/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing. I use just a little bit on my face at night and my skin is well-hydrated and baby soft in the morning. It doesn't make me break out at all and I have combo-skin. I wish I would have known about this stuff before wasting so much money on some very expensive moisturizers.

on 7/19/2009 12:45:00 PM

I love this moisturizer! Especially for dry cracked heels. I have tried soooo many different creams, from high end to low end and this one is hands down the best. It is the only one that can heal my heels. This combined with the Clairsonic Plus (the one with the body attachment), is amazing.

on 6/29/2009 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is the creamiest formula i've ever bought and i absolutely love the silky soft way it makes my dry skin feel without being greasy/oily at all, not even in the least bit! last for a good time and i use it for my whole body! great product, buy! :)

Top Rated Vaseline Products