MAC Please Me

4.2

I don't know what it is with the Mac lipsticks, especially their matt ones, but this just doesnt stay on my lips, after one hour i get the dreaded white ring and it all looks like a hot mess.

I love the smell but i have better experience with Rimmel and Revlon lipsticks.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I hate the colour, too pink on me, although I love its matte finish. Kinda sexy looks better on me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not the biggest fan of mattes but Please Me goes on so nice! Lip conditioner is essential but with this formula isn't as drying as Ruby Woo. I love Please Me in the summer when I have my tan. Especially paired with a deep blue liner. The lightness of the lipstick calls for a darker eye in my opinion.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

mlbb lipies!!! love this one. perfect for my asian skintone.

Amazing love it

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

My go to shade for years! Smells yummy, is matte (yay!!) beautiful pigmentation, stays on forever. I buy back ups of this shade so I always have one with me :) matches any kind of look you're going for. Pink blush by Rimmel is quite similar if you're looking for a cheapie!

I normally love matte lipsticks, but this formula is so drying. It does not have a nice, smooth finish on my lips.
Yet, the color is absolutely perfect for me. I layer glosses on top so I can wear this lipstick more.

Favorite lipstick EVER! I always go back to it. I apply moisturizer underneath and the texture looks great. "Celeb" by Rimmel is a cheaper dupe, but I like the Mac consistency better.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite matte pink lip, I wear this to work on a regular basis. As a matte lippy, it can be drying, but not excessively so, easily resolved with the application of a stiff balm underneath. The dusky pink is very flattering on olive skin and I fall back on this shade whenever I'm unsure what will work with a make up look.

This is a Mac lipstick that my sister gave to me because she wasn't using it. The color is right up my alley..its a mlbb. Matter formulas are not my favorite. I apply this after I let Nivea lip butter soak into my lips for a couple of minutes then I pat on please me lipstick and rub my finger across. This helps reduce the reptile skin the lipstick does when it seeps into the lines. And I add a gloss for shine. Like the color not the formula...will not repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials