October 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dislike this eyeliner. Prior to using this, i've used the Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner and the only thing it tops is the color. It's definitely blacker than the Colorstay. The brush is good for doing thin liner. This sucks against humidity (it smudges) and it really sucks against moisture. Usually when I yawn, I tear up a little and this smudges like crazy! I tested by swiping a damp finger on my lid (which most liquid liner should withstand) and it smudged beyond compare. It was more bleeding than a little smudge. Note to self: will not wear on rainy weather!
I also find that the wand is a little bit flimsy, as I like a bit of firmness for precision. I should've gotten the water proof one. In short, I like that it's black the whole day, and good for thin winged liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by sarikeen

Sephora liquid liner is black , easy to apply, and doesn't go anywhere as long as you don't get it wet. Its not the best i've used, but good quality nevertheless.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this eyeliner. I went to sephora looking for a liquid eyeliner and I liked the sephora eyeshadows so I decided to try sephora brand and was very disappointed. It smudged like crazy. Don't waste your money

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by passionflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is easy to apply, not too expensive, but I wouldn't buy it again. All have to do is yawn, and my eyes tear up a little, and my liner starts heading south to raccoon-ville. This is all with liner on my top lashes only.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I really like liquid eyeliner and was sort of skeptical about buying a sephora eyeliner. I don't know if its just a snob thing, but I tend to think the store brand's product can't be as good as a higher end line. That's probably not really the case, but sometimes Sephora's line can be just as expensive or close to the price of a high end product or MAC. This is my first Sephora product and I only bought it because I was looking for an electric blue eyeliner. For weeks I have been wanting to do an electric blue cat eye. I didn't want anything with shimmer. I just wanted a nice matte, neon blue and this eyeliner delivered that to me.

I have to say this is one of the best liquid eyeliners I have used. The long tapered felt brush make me skeptical at first, but after using it I was in love. It makes my lines so much more precise and really helped create that crisp, dramatic winged line on the corners that is so essential to a great cat-eye.

The lasting power on this is about average. It won't last you 24 hours or probably more than 8 hours without touch up, but I find that is how most liquid eyeliners are. I use one of Maybelline's liquid eyeliners and this is very comparable to it. I haven't noticed this irritating my eyes, which can sometimes happen.

I would recommend these eyeliners if you are looking for a unique color, but I wouldn't bother for your basic black. Get a drugstore waterproof liquid eyeliner in that case.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Heather001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nothing too special about this, just your typical liquid eyeliner. Brush is nice and thin, which makes perfect lines.Runs very easily though, from the 30 seconds it took me to get out of the car and walk into school while it was raining slightly it managed to run down my face. I'll stick to my drugstore eyeliner which is just as good (maybe better) for half the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by brixkisses

I'd tried other eyeliner pencilsand found the dragged over my eyelids and they always smudged of within ten minutes. I have a really low crease so I think this was part of the problem.
When I was at sephora I was attracted to this because of the price. I settled on the dark brown for my light blue eyes. It took some practice to get a perfect line but once it's on it doesn't smudge at all! It stay perfect all day through school and yet comes off easily with just soap and water. Beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sandries1

I was a Lancome eyeliner diehard until I met these! My mom introduced me to these puppies, and since then, I purchased the matte black, brown and a sparkly purple. . Why they rock: super deep pigment, a diverse color palette to chose from, a reasonable price and that they last as advertised for over twelve hours. Though I normally shy away from the unnatural eye makeup colors, the sparkly purple is most decidedly un-tacky pretty shade that brings out the warmth in brown eyes (yay!). Why they may not float your boat: a little difficult to take off (almost like an eyeliner tattoo) and a teensy bottle, that is wee smaller that your average liquid eyeliner. Actually, the bottle size does not bother me in the least, but I like a natural, lash defining line. If you enjoy a daily winged, Cleopatra eye, you may run though a bottle in a matter of weeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This eyeliner isn't BAD, there are just better ones. It is long lasting and doesn't run. My friend got the green sparkly one and it looks absolutely gorgeous! My issue is the black. You literally have to shake the crap out of it to really get the color. I feel Milani's liquid eyeliner tops this; it's cheaper, long-lasting, and the color is BLACK BLACK BLACK! But I also got this Sephora liner in purple so I'll update this review after using that one.

EDIT: So I tried the violet, and the night I used it I went into the bathroom while spending a few hours at the venue, and my eyeliner was gone. Just, gone! I didn't rub my eyes the whole night and it wasn't overly hot in the venue. My best friend's makeup still looked perfect. I didn't know what happened. She recommended next time to use a few more coats. I used the violet today and coming home from class it still looks really good so my best friend's advice helped. Probably won't repurchase because there are probably better eyeliners in a beautiful purple color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like how fine the brush is and that it's matte. Also, it's really black which is nice. I personally don't mind how dark it is. It's very long lasting. No flakes! I would have given it 5 lipsticks, but I don't like that it's VERY easy to smudge and the difficulty of removing it is hard. It gets all over your eyes.