April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like how fine the brush is and that it's matte. Also, it's really black which is nice. I personally don't mind how dark it is. It's very long lasting. No flakes! I would have given it 5 lipsticks, but I don't like that it's VERY easy to smudge and the difficulty of removing it is hard. It gets all over your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Essiexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this product. I wear eyeliner everyday & I find this one works amazingly. It's really black & they've recently changed the brush applicator to a sponge but its just as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this liquid liner - particularly the brush size. I love how it is very fine point so you can build up the thickness of the line. Stays on decently, doesn't flake, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by TeeTeeRarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner and I are having a very steamy love affair! I met this Black 01 mistress a month ago and everything is just so great. I think she might be the one! I have always wined and dined the shiny babes but this matte ebony beauty has me dancing tango! I always brought home waterproof liners but this non water proof mistress has got me past the point of no return. She has many tricks up her sleeves. She stays on me all day ;). She is very independent and removes readily with water. She stays away from my eyes since she would rather have me doting on her beauty all day than struggling to remove color pigments from my eyes as with other eyeliners. Yep, she is that awesome. I take off a star so that Sephora knows that I am just spellbound not incapacitated. If she preserves all her qualities but is water resistant, she gets 20 stars from me!! But then again, if she was as water resistant as I would like, she would have attachment issues and not wash off my lids so readily and for such effortless removal, I replace the star. Oh yea, she is definitely going to be my wifey.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not bad for a cheap liquid eyeliner at all. I'm really not into the Sephora line of makeup but when I saw the blue one which I thought was a unique, matte blue I just had to have it. It comes with a felt tip applicator which is easy to use and easy to draw a fine line with. The medium bright blue color dries to a matte finish and really brings out my brown eyes. Even though I have oily lids, this didn't smudge or flake on me and actually lasted all day. Not sure if this is supposed to be waterproof but it comes off easily with soap and water at the end of the day. I'm curious to try the other colors and since I paid $11 for it (which is about the same price as some drugstore brands) I could actually get several and not break the bank too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is officially my favourite liquid liner of all time now. I have been using it everyday and I love how it looks on me. I was a bit hesitant to try products of the Sephora line but the sales lady told me it works very well, and it's very comparable to some high-end eyeliners out there for a fraction of the cost.

I have it in the color Black (matte) and I'm very impressed with the pigmentation. It is definitely a true black color and it also lasts very long for me. The brush is one of the easiest brush I have used for a liquid liner. It's very thin so it makes it very easy to draw on thin (or thick) lines. It's not a problem for me but I find that it's not waterproof (not that it claims to be). I love this product and will definitely repurchase when I'm done. I'm starting to get a very good impression with the Sephora line collection (their lash plumper mascara is one my favourite mascaras of all time).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product; it is smudge-proof, it lasts, it has a fine felt tip, and it's reasonably priced.
I bought in the winter, use it almost every day and it's still going! Totally am going to pick it up again<3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG liquid liner (besides Milani)...it dries pretty fast (about a minute) and lasts all day...really hard to get off but that's the point, right? cheaper than most - can't go wrong with this

pros:
lasts all day
easy to use

cons:
kind of hard to get off (not necessarily bad)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by karoin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite products of all time. I already have five of these: black, brown, shimmery green, shimmery blue and metallic grey.

For my daily makeup I usually just use foundation, blush, cat eye eyeliner and mascara. So I use this eyeliner every day. The tip is very thin and allows for a precise application, it lasts all day and doesnt smudge or fade out.

I love the colors, the black is very rich and dark, and the shimmery colors are kinda muted and perfect for a less dramatic look.

Lately I have been buying only sephora products and I couldn't be happier with the brand. I find it to be the same quality as professional makeup brands for half the price.

This eyeliner is definitely a keeper for me, and I highly recommend it to all eyeliner addicts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by taylermarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have bought this product about 4 times now. I always go back to it because it just WORKS. It has a felt tip 'brush' which makes it pretty easy to do a nice cat eye look. this eyeliner honestly stays put all day. I have oily skin and other liquid eyeliners crease and run after only a little while. I don't need a primer with this, it's awesome on it's own. one issue I have with it is the price. For such a small bottle and small amount, you pay 10 dollars. I typically go through a bottle semi quick because I use it everyday. but other than that, it's my go to for eyeliner.