September 19, 2014 | 1872 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace cologne

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by LilLexy100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the smell of Amazing Grace, but have a love/hate relationship with the body lotion as the smell wears off so quick, but the perfume lasts far longer. I love it. It smells of a cross between clean laundry and talcum powder! Like you've just stepped out of a bath and got wrapped in a fluffy towel.

I hate heavy, musky or fruity scents (Thierry Mugler's Angel and anything by Guerlain, yes I'm looking at you) and this one is the polar opposite. It's just..... soft and lovely.

I also get lots of compliments when wearing it :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love Amazing Grace. I don't really even know why. Something about it just smells so wonderful to me, I never get sick of it. I've worn it and used all the bath & body products, etc. for 10 years now, and I keep repurchasing, and I keep enjoying. It's one of the handful of fragrances my husband has ever complimented, and he requests it if given the opportunity to pick a scent for me. This is more like a "life" scent for me than perfume as a decoration. It's an easy-to-live-in, positive, happy fragrance, and I'd be glad to have it if stranded on that desert isle that commerce never reaches.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Usually don't wear perfume but I like the scent of amazing grace. I have the spray fragrance, it's my second purchase and I'm very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to purchase again. Purfume is such a personal choice but I highly recommend this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sonrisa663

This is a very FRESH scent...and a very CLEAN scent. I really love it; I am out now, but intend to buy some more, when I save up the MONEY...it is TOO EXPENSIVE....but I still love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing Grace is a light, pleasant, flowery-musky scent that won't offend your coworkers. It's good for those days when you're not sure if you even want to wear scent. Beware, though: I found this fragrance to spoil more quickly than most, and when it spoils, it smells incredibly rancid and awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by insouciance66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I always have this on hand in one form or another - the three in one, the hydrating spray, the EDP - it's just a nice light clean go-to scent. I wear it a lot in the summer in New Orleans, because anything even remotely heavy here is just too much. It's not a WOW fragrance, but I find it soft and light, and I have garnered compliments on it. I feel naked without some sort of fragrance, so this is what i wear when i want something light, fresh and clean without an overwhelming fruit smell. On me, I smell just-showered.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by klew31907

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this. I really, really wanted to. Was hoping that those who reviewed and did not like it didn't know what they were talking about. I should have listened. My husband HATES it, my teenage son HATES it, and frankly, I HATE it. It just doesn't smell good at all. My best comparison is an "old lady scent" - and not the "just-baked-cookies-smell"...more like the stale floral powdery-smell. I have totally wasted my money and time waiting to get this cologne delivered.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ipatieva

I bought this perfume along with shower gel, shampoo and conditoner and body butter from QVC. at first i love the smell because its soft and clean but after about a month of using it i just got headache and the perfume doesnt smell as fresh as it was. Maybe i didnt store it properly, maybe not. My advice is try this on your skin for about a week and see weather u still love it or not. cus i swear sometimes it smells like fart (especially when its not fresh anymore).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by bikerbroad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

EXCELLENT SCENT - I get alot of compliments everytime I wear this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by TrueSugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product at first. I dont like over powering scents and this one is really soft. However about 4 months after I bought it the scent got really bad, like a dirty pamper. Therefore I would never buy this product again.