October 25, 2014 | 1529 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace cologne

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love Amazing Grace. I don't really even know why. Something about it just smells so wonderful to me, I never get sick of it. I've worn it and used all the bath & body products, etc. for 10 years now, and I keep repurchasing, and I keep enjoying. It's one of the handful of fragrances my husband has ever complimented, and he requests it if given the opportunity to pick a scent for me. This is more like a "life" scent for me than perfume as a decoration. It's an easy-to-live-in, positive, happy fragrance, and I'd be glad to have it if stranded on that desert isle that commerce never reaches.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Usually don't wear perfume but I like the scent of amazing grace. I have the spray fragrance, it's my second purchase and I'm very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to purchase again. Purfume is such a personal choice but I highly recommend this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sonrisa663

This is a very FRESH scent...and a very CLEAN scent. I really love it; I am out now, but intend to buy some more, when I save up the MONEY...it is TOO EXPENSIVE....but I still love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing Grace is a light, pleasant, flowery-musky scent that won't offend your coworkers. It's good for those days when you're not sure if you even want to wear scent. Beware, though: I found this fragrance to spoil more quickly than most, and when it spoils, it smells incredibly rancid and awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by insouciance66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I always have this on hand in one form or another - the three in one, the hydrating spray, the EDP - it's just a nice light clean go-to scent. I wear it a lot in the summer in New Orleans, because anything even remotely heavy here is just too much. It's not a WOW fragrance, but I find it soft and light, and I have garnered compliments on it. I feel naked without some sort of fragrance, so this is what i wear when i want something light, fresh and clean without an overwhelming fruit smell. On me, I smell just-showered.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by klew31907

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this. I really, really wanted to. Was hoping that those who reviewed and did not like it didn't know what they were talking about. I should have listened. My husband HATES it, my teenage son HATES it, and frankly, I HATE it. It just doesn't smell good at all. My best comparison is an "old lady scent" - and not the "just-baked-cookies-smell"...more like the stale floral powdery-smell. I have totally wasted my money and time waiting to get this cologne delivered.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ipatieva

I bought this perfume along with shower gel, shampoo and conditoner and body butter from QVC. at first i love the smell because its soft and clean but after about a month of using it i just got headache and the perfume doesnt smell as fresh as it was. Maybe i didnt store it properly, maybe not. My advice is try this on your skin for about a week and see weather u still love it or not. cus i swear sometimes it smells like fart (especially when its not fresh anymore).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by bikerbroad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

EXCELLENT SCENT - I get alot of compliments everytime I wear this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by TrueSugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product at first. I dont like over powering scents and this one is really soft. However about 4 months after I bought it the scent got really bad, like a dirty pamper. Therefore I would never buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The top notes are mandarin orange, grapefruit and bergamot. Middle notes are freesia, jasmine and rose and the base note is musk.

I'm now on my second bottle of AG, but that's partly because nearly a third of the perfume in my first bottle leaked. At times this smells a bit 'watery' to me. But overall it's a very clean, fresh floral. It's neither too light nor too heavy. I don't recommend layering this scent with the body lotion though as it WILL be overpowering. There was a period of about 6 months when I wore this perfume nearly everday. I thought it was exquisite, but I was never once complimented on it by any of my girlfriends. I guess it doesn't smell as good on me as I think it does!