December 20, 2014 | 1661 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Liner Feutre - 11 Noir

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont understand why this does not have higher ratings?

It's actually pretty good and im a complete liquid eyeliner junkie! its much cheaper than my normal chantecaille or shiseido one. It's very black, its not dry at all, and i like the tip on it, i can do very neat precise cat eyes with it.

It stays on really well, but not tear proof which is a pity as my eyes can get weepy. How ever, this does not cause my super sensitive eyes to burn like many can, so its a winner!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 6:51:00 AM More reviews by drwholass1018

I quite liked this product, but the applicator just isn't as think as the rimmel flash liner, so if you are stuck between these two, then definately go for the latter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Alicen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this today on a whim, mainly because I probably just wanted to buy something hehe. It looks really nice however and it was also on sale!

I wanted to try another felt tip eyeliner from my Lancome felt tip and have been on the lookout for quite a while, reading reviews about Nyx, Jordana, etc but I tested this in store and it was stunning and continuous. Dries a nice matte and glides on smoothly. Beautiful and thick and luscious felt tip eyeliner here.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by saoirsealainn

I actually bought this by mistake - I was in a hurry and it had been left with the kohl pencils, which is what I thought it was. I decided not to return it as I needed a spare liquid liner anyway.

I love liquid eyeliner, and this one's not TOO bad. It stays on quite well - the other day I tested it on my hand, and later that day I tried to remove it with just water and it wouldn't budge! However, it doesn't quite have the anti-smudging power of the more expensive liners. It was a lot cheaper though, obviously, which is a major plus for a student!

My gripe with this product is the applicator, not the eyeliner itself. It's a felt-tip style pen, and as someone used to a brush, it's impossible to keep application neat! I often do a subtle flick at the edges, and I'm usually good at doing it cleanly and quickly, but with this it turned into more of a messy splodge. You can't control how much product is on the applicator, either, as you can with a brush. Sometimes it's quite dry, and you have to work to get a continuous line, and other times you make the line too thick by accident when you seem to be doing the exact same process as the first time.

Once you manage to get the stuff out, it sticks quite well and looks good. I just wish Bourjois would make it in a brush pot rather than a pen.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner, it's so soo easy to use. I've always used liners like Revlon colour stay with the different type of applicator but this is so much more easier! The tip is nice and thin and allows very precise application, and doesn't create a huge wobbly line like most liners do. You can then go back over and build it up if you wish. Great prodcut!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Ketchup38

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love it.
Does not budge for days! Nor smudge - if you're going for a smudgeless look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by sara99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

love this eyeliner!!! goes on super smooth, almost creamy. awesome staying power as well. great value for money....it's my go-to black liner!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by yellowbelly16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible eyeliner. You have to litreally drag it across your eye and no colour comes out. Dont buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by BlondeWithBrains

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yay: Easy to use, lasts all day
Nay: Don't get on clothes. Or carpets, for that matter. And yes, I've done both
My friend bought me one as part of a set for my birthday a couple of years ago, and since then, I haven't bought any other felt-tip eyeliner. It's easy to use, lasts all day, and is is easy to remove. I'm forever recommending it, especially to those who want to try a liquid eyeliner, but worry they don't have a steady enough hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by RandomFlopsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was a little too dry. I had to draw the line in lots of short strokes, making it look wobbly. Probably a good product for those just starting out with liquid liner, but not comfortable in a more practiced hand: you can't work quickly or confidently as it drags too much. Staying power is fine, there's no flaking or smudging, but I wasn't blown away. Good value for the price, but I've bought Mac's Penultimate Liner to replace it as my "portable" liner.