Bourjois Liner Feutre - 11 Noir

3.2

on 11/10/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Wow this is a TERRIBLE liquid liner, i don't know how others find it does not smudge because it does. The felt tip is ok but really this does not last, if i swatch it on my hand I can rub half of it off and the rest comes off with just a little water. Terrible terrible terrible

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm constantly on the lookout for an liquid eyeliner that lasts all day and looks like it's just been freshly applied. This eyeliner is great. It doesn't budge or rub off easily and application is pretty easy because of it's felt tip pen like build. Its not overly liquidy like many other liquid eyeliners which is a pos esp when your trying to be as neat as possible.

I dont understand why this does not have higher ratings?

It's actually pretty good and im a complete liquid eyeliner junkie! its much cheaper than my normal chantecaille or shiseido one. It's very black, its not dry at all, and i like the tip on it, i can do very neat precise cat eyes with it.

It stays on really well, but not tear proof which is a pity as my eyes can get weepy. How ever, this does not cause my super sensitive eyes to burn like many can, so its a winner!

I quite liked this product, but the applicator just isn't as think as the rimmel flash liner, so if you are stuck between these two, then definately go for the latter.

on 6/13/2010 1:52:00 PM

I purchased this today on a whim, mainly because I probably just wanted to buy something hehe. It looks really nice however and it was also on sale!

I wanted to try another felt tip eyeliner from my Lancome felt tip and have been on the lookout for quite a while, reading reviews about Nyx, Jordana, etc but I tested this in store and it was stunning and continuous. Dries a nice matte and glides on smoothly. Beautiful and thick and luscious felt tip eyeliner here.

I actually bought this by mistake - I was in a hurry and it had been left with the kohl pencils, which is what I thought it was. I decided not to return it as I needed a spare liquid liner anyway.

I love liquid eyeliner, and this one's not TOO bad. It stays on quite well - the other day I tested it on my hand, and later that day I tried to remove it with just water and it wouldn't budge! However, it doesn't quite have the anti-smudging power of the more expensive liners. It was a lot cheaper though, obviously, which is a major plus for a student!

My gripe with this product is the applicator, not the eyeliner itself. It's a felt-tip style pen, and as someone used to a brush, it's impossible to keep application neat! I often do a subtle flick at the edges, and I'm usually good at doing it cleanly and quickly, but with this it turned into more of a messy splodge. You can't control how much product is on the applicator, either, as you can with a brush. Sometimes it's quite dry, and you have to work to get a continuous line, and other times you make the line too thick by accident when you seem to be doing the exact same process as the first time.

Once you manage to get the stuff out, it sticks quite well and looks good. I just wish Bourjois would make it in a brush pot rather than a pen.

on 6/7/2010 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really like this eyeliner, it's so soo easy to use. I've always used liners like Revlon colour stay with the different type of applicator but this is so much more easier! The tip is nice and thin and allows very precise application, and doesn't create a huge wobbly line like most liners do. You can then go back over and build it up if you wish. Great prodcut!

on 4/20/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

love it.
Does not budge for days! Nor smudge - if you're going for a smudgeless look.

on 3/20/2010 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

love this eyeliner!!! goes on super smooth, almost creamy. awesome staying power as well. great value for money....it's my go-to black liner!

Terrible eyeliner. You have to litreally drag it across your eye and no colour comes out. Dont buy it.

Top Rated Bourjois Products