October 22, 2014 | 1577 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Almost Lipstick - Black Honey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this colour for Winter on me it shows up a plummy berry. I'm very fair NW20-N1,36 Mufe Face & Body to give you an idea and this shade really is universally flattering. I also think it is very moisturizing and has not dried my lips out at all. It's such a good berry colour that looks great with Sin, or Blushing Bride and some mascara and my makeup is done. I love how you can layer the intensity of the shade as well. The packaging is nice and thin and the price is reasonable and the formula is good. I would repurchase this. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by gunc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It definitely looks different on everyone, so if the color is your concern, you should stop reading these reviews and go check it out in a store.
I love it, I love the sleek packaging, I love the color, the formula, everything. Contrary to many people here, I wouldn't say it is drying or that it wears off quickly. It is rather moisturizing. And it's not the most long lasting lipstick out there, but it's fine. It is greasy though, think of it in the consistency between a lipbalm and lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by hellomorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Last time I'm having a very dry skin, even my lips were also dry (it seldom happen to me).Then I used eos to moisturized my lips, I reapply a couple times a day but seems my lips not getting better. Suddenly I remembered that I have black honey which was almost run out, OMG, my dry-lips problem solved! I'm amazed by how moisturized that lipstick. Definitely will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ssavannah91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color definitely suits all skin types. I love how smooth it is! Don't let the dark color scare you, it's sheer and on me, it turns to a nice berry color. Love it! Glad it's been around forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by lins69

I'm not a lipstick person but I'll occasionally wear/buy cheap ones for occasions. When I saw the reviews for this product, I went to my nearest sephora and tested it out. When put on lightly, it gave my lips a light, sheer, berry color that livened it up a bit. When I go out, i put on a few more layers, and its a deeper berry. When I feel bold, i'll put on even more and have a beautiful, fancy, dark color that resembles the color in the tube itself. I'm fairly light skinned and I come back to this lipstick everyday because it provides me a good amount of options. The tube itself is beautiful and it doesn't break the bank. Doesn't fade too fast, doesn't set in my creases like some lipsticks, is thin and easy to apply, also very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

nice lipstick by Clinique. gorgeous berry stained color, lasts beautifully, classic really! not my most favorite lipstick but the best by Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love!! Nice subtle fall/winter color not to sheer & not to opaque. Very moisturizing. Slender package which is nice for carrying around in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous color for the fall time. This is a very dark purple color and appears to look even darker than my lips than it does in the tube. Can almost look black if too much is put on or is not blotted after applying. My trick with this lip stick is to dot chap stick on my lips and then gentle adding Black Honey until I achieve my desired color level. I usually like the way this color looks on my lips the first time around i apply it, re-applying it, it doesn't look as nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the better lipsticks. I have at least three at a time, one for home, one for my purse and one for at work. I've found that it looks great on everyone. And everyone likes it, tons of compliments!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Chandler0505

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this. It is a beautiful berry color that matches darn near every look I have. It's flexible in that you can go as light as you want or layer for a more dramatic effect. I thought the price was reasonable compared to other lip products I've purchased, and for the versatility, I think it's great.
Someone mentioned that the cap falls off, and I've experienced the same thing :-/
I took off one lippie for the lack of longevity, I feel like I have to reapply often, and more if I've been eating.