October 24, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Beyond Colour Plumping Lip Conditioner with Retinol SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I was skeptical when I 1st got this but after using omg I can seriously see a difference in my lips!!! No more lil lines on my lips either just smothness....(I sometimes also use MK Satin Lip mask then apply this right after and it works excellent!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by rosemerry56

This product has made a huge difference in my lips in the 3 weeks I've been using it. I have lots of balms which do help but nothing has made the visible difference that this lip conditioner has. I was having some trouble w/dryness and peeling but that is all history now. My lips look fuller - which I didn't even really care about - but I have to admit they look amazing, and lipstick and liner go on like a dream. I put on at bedtime and often in the mornings too. Very happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Kayabea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought every lip conditioner, plumper on the market (Lip Fusion, VIctoria Secret, Duop (sp) etc., and this is by far the best. The other plumpers don't work. Go buy cinnimon oil for that or get Juvederm injections, but as far as a moisturizer and conditioner this tops them all. I wait for the $3.99 sale and buy 4-6 at a time. I have no lines in my lips any more and they are very soft and smooth. Love this product. Oh, I am not an Avon rep or a major avon fan. This product rocks.
OMG - Avon discontinued this product. and replaced it with a very mediocre lip treatment. This was the best lip product on the market. Thank God I was able to buy 12 on Ebay. If anyone from Avon is reading this. PLEASE bring this product back, because it really works.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by nicollback

Works wonders for my dry, flaky lips. I did see a small amount of lip plumping aswell, but I didn't buy it for the plumping effect. I bought it to stop my lips from being so dry and it really did the job. Love that it has an SPF as well. Definately will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by sinik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy Grail overnight lip balm. No more flakey lips! I like to dab it under my eyes when I need some extra moisture there. This also cleared up a patch of chronic eczema on my elbow- I had tried everything else and figured what the heck? Don't expect any plumping, but if you want smooth, moisturized lips this is a must have product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by LaSenzual

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this hoping for a lip plump - it doesn't appear to have worked at all. It is, however it is a nice lip balm and does keep my lips very soft and smooth. It smells and tastes a little odd and also gives my lips a pale-whiteish appearance. The packaging is nice, and it is fairly cheap. I may repurchase, but probably not.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't stop putting this stuff on my lips! I bought it to use as a lipbalm/condtioner not knowing it had spf or plumping capabilities. For three bucks..I'm amazed! I can already see my lips improving in only 1-2 days! This stuff smells good too! I want to stock up on it and put one in my car, one in my bathroom, one in my makeup bag, one next to my bed...you get my point! Truly great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2008 9:36:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrockstar

I got this not to long ago. I needed something to keep my lips moisturized while plumping them too. Well, this product works really good for the moisture and reducing lines on your lips. I like to wear this underneath my color stay lipsticks. I just gave 4 lippies because it doesn't really plump your lips extremely...but for the price, it's a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by lanslady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMG, this is the best lip treatment ever! I have had a lot of problems with chapped lips, and finally I found something that works! I highly recommend this if you have problems with your lips. It has no color, so you can wear it alone of under your lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it.

I actually like the color; I can use it alone. My lips are naturally full but in the 3 weeks I've been using this they seem fuller.

No flavor, no unpleasant aroma, no tingling. My lips look good and I am convinced I have fewer lines. I read a review (maybe in Allure?) that said it had a decent amount of retinol. I hope so - eventually it should make a difference.