July 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Brave

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by aniqaliah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect neutral nude pink on my nc42 skin. It just goes with everywithing...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this might be my favorite MAC lipstick! It's a natural rosy shade, yet it has pigment. Good for an everyday lippie or when you want to have lips to go with a heavier done eye. I think it would complement a pretty wide range of skintones. Definitly a MAC must!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Baledo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Been looking for a pink l/s that is not too bright nor too muted, I find that MAC Angel is a bit too pale for my complexion, even if by looking at the tube it seems to be the shade I'm
looking for. Brave gives my lips a pink that's very natural and blends well with my slightly pigmented lips. It is not as drying as my other MAC l/s, It looks very flattering worn day in and out specially with MAC Pink Swoon blush on, talk about pretty in pink. Brave also looks pretty much the same as MAC Cosmo does, but I think Cosmo has more red in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by franzvonstuck

Im wearing only very natural colurs on my lips and this is my MLBB colour.
For reference, Im a NC20/BB sand with neutral olive skin and very pigmented lips.
This is my everyday color and just a flattering, nice colour which makes your lips look polished and healthy.
I read an interview with a make-up-artist and he said, that a really flattering lipstick looks good even when you wear no make-up at all. And this is so true. Anyway, I bought this one with a light make-up on and tested several colours on the MAC counter.
It was a good pick and can be worn with a neutral eye make-up. When wearing a darker eye make-up I prefer honey love from MAC, which is my nude lip colour.
If you got very pigmented lips, you should test this colour as
a possible MLBB colour.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Spectrael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A nice neutral colour, nothing too harsh and is nice for everyday use. I noticed that if you have any dry skin at all on your lips it's going to accentuate it for sure. So make sure to exfoliate before you use this. I found it didn't glide on very nicely on its own, so I put some chapstick underneath it. Stays on for a decent amount of time as well. It does have a sweet scent to it, a bit vanilla like. I likely won't be repurchasing this, because there is probably a dupe out there that's a lot more affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by spissy

I bought this lipstick on a whim when I was in Budapest. The color is a beautiful beigebrownish- pink. It is perfect for everyday wear. I use this one on almost a daily basis with whirl lipliner from mac. Nice combo. The only thing about this satin lipstick is that it feels a little bit drying, so it is nice to have a gloss on top. I use a littlebit of a clear gloss on top of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sushiiflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this color after watching some youtube videos on reviewers that loved this color. It looked so pretty in the tube, I wanted to give it a whirl. This color is a pretty nude pink on my lips with slightly warm undertones. The formula is a bit drying for my lips compared to other MAC satin lipsticks I own. But the color just works with my skin to give me a very finished polished look. Then while reaching for this color this morning, I realized this was my second tube. I actually owned this color without realizing it! I know why I never reached for it -- I was always hesitant about these types of colors on my pigmented uneven lips. Using a matching lipliner or one that is slightly dark helps a lot. I also love mixing this with peachstock to make it more wearable. Definitely a new staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by followyourfancy19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lipstick I have ever owned in my life! It is beautiful, and very easy to wear. It's a very natural color, very nudey-pink, which is nice to wear when you don't want to be wearing obvious lipstick. I enjoy wearing this with either MAC Lipglass in Nymphette or MAC Lustreglass in Pinkart.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by alisonlescott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

this is my very first few MAC lipsticks and I absolutely love it. despite it having blue undertones, it works great on my tan/warm NC 30 skintone! It gives me this natural, pinkish tone to my very pigmented/slightly dark lips. I cannot even express how much i love this lipstick. Instantly brightens up my face.

a must have for tan girls!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MizzLadyRob

I am in love with this lippie! I have really been into lipstick and nailpolish lately. Not sure why...ANYWAY! I am loving the way this looks on me. I think its a staple. I have been wearing it like it's new. Since it is a more bluetone pink it looks marvelous on dark skin. The only drawback is the formula MAC uses in these make the lips feel a little dry, but only a small price to pay for a beautiful color. I like to pair mine up with a pink lipgloss. Kissable.