July 30, 2014 | 1789 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by orchestrated19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Loveee this blush. I buy this one over and over because it's the perfect color and quality for my skin tone. I will admit I don't experiment with different blushes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by DKelly10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is so beautiful, and it looks great on anybody! My absolute HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by mia91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was just curious to see what people thought of my favorite blush that I was using long before I knew about makeup alley, and what do you know, I'm not the only one that loves it! Its a gorgeous peachy brown shade that gives a very natural glow - emphasis on glow. It lights up my face and looks lovely. It's hard to look unnatural actually because it's perfectly pigmented. None of that "Oh shoot. I used to heavy a hand" type deal. Buy it and you'll love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

It kills me to drag the rating down at all for this product because it just a GORGEOUS natural, anybody-can-wear-it color but I have to...I have recently come to the conclusion that whatever CG puts in their powder products (minus the eyeshadow) breaks me out. I have used CG blush in the past and probably attributed the breakouts then to stress or whatever sub-par skincare I thought was good enough at the time. But having started up my wonderful Avon Clearskin/Anew regimen that is just such a godsend for my skin, I have realized that CG blush and powder is to blame for my recent little spate of bumps. I don't think I've ever used CG blush and powder in tandem and now I can say for sure that both of them are 2 things I have tried as "new" in my usual makeup kit and they are the culprits. If you're not prone to breakouts, by all means, enjoy! It's very flattering, it lasts all day pretty much and you get a lot of product for very little money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of the first blushes I ever bought and I guess I just lucked out that it happened to be my HG. I have bought and used many other blushes from different brands over the years and keep coming back to this one for my everyday look. It goes with whatever outfit I'm wearing, and gives a nice pinky peach slightly shimmery glow. I have light yellow undertones, and whether I am wearing it while I am pale in the winter or tanned in the summer, this color works. It's so versatile. I am now just hitting pan and I've owned it for about seven years, so yeah, it's lasted a long time. It also lasts throughout an 8 hour workday and I have to use a light hand because it is nicely pigmented. The brush it comes with is horrible, so I use another blush brush, and the packaging could be better. But overall I love this and will never be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by xheni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this blush almost everyday, and I have been as long as I can remember! It's great by itself or w/ bronzer. It definitely has shimmer, but I like that b/c I find matte blushes and bronzers to be too chalky looking. The brush it comes with sucks, I used to use it when I was younger and didn't know better haha. But with a decent blush brush it applies beautifully. It looks awesome whether I'm super pale or fake tan, so I guess I'd recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been hearing good things about this blush and although, I tend to stick with pink blushes, I decided to give this peachy blush a go. For starters, the packaging & brush are crappy but inside lies a high quality product. The color is a peachy bronze with a bit of shimmer. Some may find the shimmer a bit much but I actually like it as it gives off healthy glow. Very pigmented and long lasting. It has a scent that reminds me of Nozema but nothing bothersome.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by logavn

I just tried it the first time yesterday and immediately felt in love with this. It looks so nature and last until the end of the day, I do not have to reapply and still look good.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ksonia090

This blush is good for a daytime look if you apply lightly. it does contain glitter/shimmer and you only need a little bit, it goes a long way and you don't have to reapply it. Nice staying power. I just wish it didn't have to much shimmer in it. Otherwise, great color for a good price. I had this sitting under my makeup for a year and i didnt even know i had it! So, great discovery and im really liking it. I basically use this and another blush my Jane Cosmetics for my everyday class look. Very cute and glowly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

Wow... I decided to purchase this product after reading these reviews and coming across a girl on Youtube talking about it. This blush is right up my alley and I can't even believe I just now started using it. I look at is as "graduating" in my realm of Covergirl taste lol. I'm a huge Covergirl fan... but over the years I've discovered other products from other lines and have abandoned my CG blushers... back in the day I used to always use a certain blush from their "cheekers" collection. I never even thought about trying out their Classic Color line, but I'm glad I found this one. It's got a more sophosticated packaging and the color is soo gorgeous. It's a beautiful peachy rose color with the softest amount of shimmer to it. I just adore it. I have been wearing it almost every day. It lasts for about 8 hrs too. It's a great find.

Edit: I really did not want to have to stop using but it was breaking me out. So sad. I loved the color. If they ever reformulated I would try it. I'm sensitive to Cover Girl products because they put Noxema in them.