Cover Girl Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

4.2

Talc, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Tin Oxide

on 2/16/2011 8:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this blush about a month ago with a bunch of other CG Blushes and i really like this blush!!! it is a pretty color and i love shimmer!!! Anything with shimmer i love:P Well the only downside i have with the CG blushes is that you have to apply alot to get what you really want bu then in away that is a good things b/c you can over do it with the blush which i attend to do ALOT lol...Other then that everything is good! I ALSO LOVE LOVE THE SMELL!!! I have loved this smell since i was a kid and my Mom wore this blush!!! So when i use it, it brings me back to Child hood memories:P

on 2/16/2011 8:08:00 PM

Overall, I like Soft Mink. At first I wasn't sure about the color; in the pan it looks like it would make my cheeks look muddy. It's a good subtle everyday blush color though! The shimmer is noticeable to me, but I like it and can get away with it :P I feel like you get a good amount of product for the price and I like the black packaging. It doesn't look as cheap as a lot of Cover Girl products. The only drawback is also a positive for some people--and that is how sheer it applies. If you want a more intense cheek look, you're going to have to do a lot of applying.

on 2/15/2011 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Sigh...this is a good dupe for Lancome Miel Glace, looks exactly the same on my cheeks. Very pretty color. Even though it has shimmer in the pan, it doesn't show on my skin. Sadly, I must be slightly allergic to the ingredients because i feel a slight tingle/itch on my cheeks all day. I didn't get an allergic reaction or turn red, but it's slightly uncomfortable. It feels similiar to when I have hair poking my face. Too bad.

HG blush, for sure. In my rotation is MUFE HD cream blush, Nars Orgasm, and CG Soft Mink. Soft Mink is my everyday, go to blush. It's so natural, goes on effortlessly, blends seamlessly, and is a universal flattering shade. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Loveee this blush. I buy this one over and over because it's the perfect color and quality for my skin tone. I will admit I don't experiment with different blushes though.

on 10/4/2010 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This blush is so beautiful, and it looks great on anybody! My absolute HG!!

on 9/18/2010 11:51:00 AM

I was just curious to see what people thought of my favorite blush that I was using long before I knew about makeup alley, and what do you know, I'm not the only one that loves it! Its a gorgeous peachy brown shade that gives a very natural glow - emphasis on glow. It lights up my face and looks lovely. It's hard to look unnatural actually because it's perfectly pigmented. None of that "Oh shoot. I used to heavy a hand" type deal. Buy it and you'll love it!

on 8/18/2010 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It kills me to drag the rating down at all for this product because it just a GORGEOUS natural, anybody-can-wear-it color but I have to...I have recently come to the conclusion that whatever CG puts in their powder products (minus the eyeshadow) breaks me out. I have used CG blush in the past and probably attributed the breakouts then to stress or whatever sub-par skincare I thought was good enough at the time. But having started up my wonderful Avon Clearskin/Anew regimen that is just such a godsend for my skin, I have realized that CG blush and powder is to blame for my recent little spate of bumps. I don't think I've ever used CG blush and powder in tandem and now I can say for sure that both of them are 2 things I have tried as "new" in my usual makeup kit and they are the culprits. If you're not prone to breakouts, by all means, enjoy! It's very flattering, it lasts all day pretty much and you get a lot of product for very little money.

on 6/12/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was one of the first blushes I ever bought and I guess I just lucked out that it happened to be my HG. I have bought and used many other blushes from different brands over the years and keep coming back to this one for my everyday look. It goes with whatever outfit I'm wearing, and gives a nice pinky peach slightly shimmery glow. I have light yellow undertones, and whether I am wearing it while I am pale in the winter or tanned in the summer, this color works. It's so versatile. I am now just hitting pan and I've owned it for about seven years, so yeah, it's lasted a long time. It also lasts throughout an 8 hour workday and I have to use a light hand because it is nicely pigmented. The brush it comes with is horrible, so I use another blush brush, and the packaging could be better. But overall I love this and will never be without it.

on 4/17/2010 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this blush almost everyday, and I have been as long as I can remember! It's great by itself or w/ bronzer. It definitely has shimmer, but I like that b/c I find matte blushes and bronzers to be too chalky looking. The brush it comes with sucks, I used to use it when I was younger and didn't know better haha. But with a decent blush brush it applies beautifully. It looks awesome whether I'm super pale or fake tan, so I guess I'd recommend it to everyone!

Popular Blush Products