Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

#586 L.A. The texture is extremely moisturizing!!! And it fills up all the fine lines on your lips, so you get this amazing color, hardly any lines, beautiful shine. No smell, very light and moisturized feel. Gorgeous packaging. Price is not cheap ($30) but it is definetely my FAVORITE ever, and I think I will buy a couple more of this. I think I am in love! :-))) 10 stars from me!!! 44 shades (I think), so go and pick yours if this doesn`t suit you perfectly. #586 LA is my very favorite...

I bought this in Basic #253. It's gritty and leaves glitter on my lips after the color wears off and that doesn't take long at all. I didn't find it moisturizing either. I'm not a huge fan of the Revlon lib butters but the Cotton Candy lip butter is slightly more moisturizing and the color is similar without the grit.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have this in L.A. with the updated formula (Kate Moss ad era). It's a wee bit drying and the wear is not long, as expected with sheer glazey lipsticks, however the color is amazing which for me makes up for the missed points. It looks a typical pink in the tube, but on the lips it's a nice clean, slight sheer pink. It's nice for everyday and will go with a wide range of eye makeup colors.

Packaging was amazing, it feels heavy and substantial and I just love whipping out the trendy tube from my bag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really like Diors lipsticks they stain your lips so even when they come off there is a bit of colour left on your lips. They are quite matte. The only problem I find with them is they are a bit drying on the lips but they are good quality lipsticks and I will continue to buy them. Also they have a great range of colours.

I would say this is a high quality lip stick. I have used this and the lip glosses from the same range. Both do not impress me much but in my opinion this lipstick is doing better than many other lipsticks. It delivers long lasting and high pigmented lip colour. It comes in many shades and it should not be a problem to find some shades are suitable for you. It isn't matte nor shiny. It is kinda like semi matte. The price is priced just like the other branded lipsticks. It works better with the lip glosses from the same range.

I love this lipstick - it has a very creamy texture and goes on very smoothly. It is also is super-moisturizing, which I really appreciate in the middle of winter. My lips have a tendency to become dried out and chapped when the termperature plunges, and wearing Dior Addict lipstick on a daily basis goes a long way to preventing this.
Yes, it's pricey, like all Dior products, but I have yet to find a Dior product I haven't loved, so the splurge is worth it to me.

Just perfect. I have #535 Tailleur Bar a soft, slightly shimmery rose. Does wonderful things for my skintone (fair with yellow undertone). The case is lovely as well. Gorgeous. Love. P.S. Older ladies: you'll love this. I'm 65+ and it is perfection.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Words cannot describe how much I love this lipstick from Dior! It is my favourite lipstick so far and nothing will beat it. It blows MAC out of the water! I have this in shade 797 Stiletto, which is a deep red colour. The finish is smooth and creamy without being sticky or wet. The colour lasts a good three hours, and even when the gloss has weared off it leaves a beautiful red lip stain. The packaging is simply divine - it is glamourous and expensive looking, it's a silver squared tube and the lipstick itself just pulls straight out of it. It lasts months because you don't need a lot to achieve the glossy pigmented look.

My Dior Addict lipstick is 745, New Look.
I love the colour of this lipstick, it is a beautiful sheered coral-red. I also love the sleek, elegant and somewhat cute packaging. It feels silky and smooth on my normal/dry lips when first applied and I dont usually need a lipliner with it to prevent bleeding.
The problem is that it just won't stay on for very long. I dont really mind too much, but I feel that because I am reapplying so often I am using up a lot of product and it is quite expensive!
MAC lipsticks are still my HG, because they stay on, do not bleed and are relatively inexpensive.
I would repurchase, I would perhaps try a couple of different colours too.

If I could only recommend one product to anyone, it would be Dior Addict Lipstick. Unlike most lipsticks, you don't need a liner. It goes on so smoothly, and doesn't accentuate creases or lines in lips, like MAC lipstick does. I wear 865 almost daily. I ran out of a tube in 7 months. It is so smooth, barely fades, and can be applied without a mirror. Perfect for people who want the in between gloss/lipstick. I cannot say how much I love this product!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin