August 22, 2014 | 1059 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by TwoBigFins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Classic scent, time-tested effectiveness. Nivea cream has proven time and again to be the best all-around moisturizer on the market!
I especially like that it comes in little mini tins that can slip easily into pocket, glove compartment, etc. In winter, it's easy to prevent my hands from becoming chapped and cracked near the nails: I just whip out my mini tin and apply the lovely, white, beautifully-scented Nivea cream to my hands before going outdoors. Its rich formula and pleasant scent make it easy to ward off the harsh effects of winter. I even apply a small amount to my face and lips if the wind is exceptionally strong and damaging. In the summer, Nivea is a great after-sun moisturizer, too.
My Hubby loves the scent, and always comments on how nice it smells whenever I'm applying it. I think it's a nostalgic little scent that he might unconsciously recall from childhood, when his own mother used to use Nivea cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG for moisturizing everything. Love the scent and multi-uses for this great cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by hudi7

After reading a great comparison on Nivea and crem de la mer I tried it and wasn't disappointed. I use as a nighttime moisturizer and my skin feels amazing in the morning

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by shereenzargham

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Whenever wintet comes i never become afraid of any skin problem,,because i know just one solution of all is Nivea creme,,precaution is better than cure thats y,,in our home we always use nivea so to prevent from dryness and other skin problems,,one thing that is very important nivea is my crack heels healer,,now my heels r filled, very soft and amasingly clean,,best creme of my life nivea

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by graciamode

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lifetime cream.. Easy to absorb and more important the texture and composition almost similar like the famous cream la mer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

Smells really nice and fresh and keeps your skin moisturised! It helps to get rid of dry skin and is a very nice moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by celyco

it was a point in my life I could not use anything without my face flaking. until I found Nivea. it was always in the store but always ignoring. until one day in a desperate quest to find something to heal my dry flaky face I bought it. best decision ever!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this as an occasional nighttime mask or on long distance flights. As it contains mineral oils I wouldn't want it on my face every day. When I have to fly I use this over my regular moisturiser, it locks it in and I never have that dry feeling afterwards. I give it 5 lippies because it does what it says and then some. Packaging is horrible though, the tin is a little too easy to open, had some minor accidents with that in the past :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cimas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was told by a dermatologist this was the best moisturizer and it really is. I have dry skin and no matter what other moisturizer I try (believe me I have tried several) Nivea is outstanding and is the best. No comparision to the other expensive department store brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yes yes yes