October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser N/D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by HollyMarie

I really wanted to like this but the MK line just isnt for me-this is a creamy rich cleanser that does feel good but I am so acne prone I felt I needed a toner after. I guess its ok but I just feel that mk is more suited for mature skin as it does leave my face feeling soft and overmoisturized not exactly squeaky clean. Cleansers are such a personal choice depending what your preference is-MK is just too creamy soft and for a combo acne skin girl it just didnt feel like it would work out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I finally finished the tube and I can throw this crappy cleanser away! I was suckered into the whole MaryKay thing, and I bought this cleanser several months ago being told by my MK lady that it is great for my sensitive skin and dry skin. My skin is usually flawless but dry. I used this cleanser for awhile with the timewise set but I started getting acne and raised white dots on my face. I backed off, went back to my skincare (Shiseido) and was recently just trying to use the cleanser up. I started getting white bumps inbetween my eyebrows, on the side of my nose, and on my chin again. I blame the cleanser nothing else is new for my face. If you are sensitive to anything put on your face (sensitive skin, acne, dry skin), pick a cheaper better cleanser. I personally love Shiseidos the skincare cleansers b/c they foam up nicely, but there are many cheaper alternatives to this MK piece of crap cleanser like cetaphil, neutrogena..etc. Don't waste your money on this really overpriced cleanser. Even if it didn't break me out, I don't think it is worth $18 or however much it is! A total ripoff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me this gets HG status, cleanses my skin and leaves it soft and ready for moisturizer and makeup. And when I apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (shade 2N2 Fresco), it looks flawless.

As long as Mary Kay is in business I will continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by SofiyaKievskaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite product from Mary Kay (as well as “Satin lips” mask and balm and “Satin hands” pampering set). The cleanser is very gentle. I also like the fact it’s fragrance free.
It doesn’t remove all make-up, but it doesn’t bother me. I simply use cleansing milk before washing. Products that wash more thoroughly usually irritate and dry out my sensitive skin with mild rosacea and couperose. This water-based cleanser is a good compromise for my skin as it is gentle and yet effective.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift so I don't know what the cost is. I have very dry skin and it can be sensitive to some products with fragrance so I love the fact that this is fragrance free. I also love the packaging. It's in a tube that allows you to squeeze out just the right amount needed. The consistency of the cleanser is also perfect. It's not too thick or too thin. It has small sized grains that aren't rough on the skin. I don't get any bad reactions from it but it also doesn't do much for me either. It is a bit drying and it didn't improve the condition of my skin either. Overall, it's not a bad product but it's not great either. I still use it from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by roaker

I have been using this cleanser for about six months now. It works really well. It cleared up the little bumps I had on forehead. I will be buying this for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by got_pink

a little expensive for a daily face wash but when i find a facial product i like, i'm pretty willing to shell out money for it. i've tried so many and i continue to come back to mary kay. it's super gentle for my sensitive skin, but it takes everything off very well at time same time. it leaves my skin feeling soooooo soft. only thing is that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara, which i'm fine with because i have a pretty heavy duty eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

INGREDIENTS: water, mineral oil, glycerin, petrolatum, bentonite, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, ethyhexyl pelargonate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, myristyl myristate, PPG-26 buteth-26, sorbitol, sucrose distearate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, oleyl oleate, camellia sinensis extract, chamomile extract, cucumber extract, camelllia oleifera extract, hibiscus rosa-sinensis extract, mallow extract, echinacea purpurea extract, tomato extract, triethanolamine, sucrose stearate, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, carbomer, disodium EDTA, magnesium aluminum silicate, diazonlidynyl urea, tocopherol carnauba wax, mannitol, myristyl laurate, methylparaben, cellulose, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, phenoxyehthanol, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, theyl lenolenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc, red 7, red 4, titanium dioxode, red 10, ultramarines, red 33.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by jdawes

This didn't seem to get my face clean, and it was too moisturizing for my combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by yellowbouquet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this for about 2 weeks, did nothing to my face.. didn't clear it up nor clean it thoroughly. It left a slick film which i hate with cleansers and i had to literally splash my face an extra hundred times or so just to get the slick film off. I don't feel like it would benefit my skin because im very acne prone with normal/combination skin. Although the cleanser says combination on it, i don't think it works as well as other cleansers. Maybe I will give this another try because my skin is acting really weird right now..breakouts here and there. Ughh, maybe this is the culprit but it's hard to tell since I am using the timewize moisturizer (doesnt do anything either) and some kiehl's products on occasional days cos i just cant stand MK's cleanser. So that's that. Don't waste your money on this.