April 24, 2014 | 1436 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser N/D

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by SofiyaKievskaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite product from Mary Kay (as well as “Satin lips” mask and balm and “Satin hands” pampering set). The cleanser is very gentle. I also like the fact it’s fragrance free.
It doesn’t remove all make-up, but it doesn’t bother me. I simply use cleansing milk before washing. Products that wash more thoroughly usually irritate and dry out my sensitive skin with mild rosacea and couperose. This water-based cleanser is a good compromise for my skin as it is gentle and yet effective.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 12:53:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift so I don't know what the cost is. I have very dry skin and it can be sensitive to some products with fragrance so I love the fact that this is fragrance free. I also love the packaging. It's in a tube that allows you to squeeze out just the right amount needed. The consistency of the cleanser is also perfect. It's not too thick or too thin. It has small sized grains that aren't rough on the skin. I don't get any bad reactions from it but it also doesn't do much for me either. It is a bit drying and it didn't improve the condition of my skin either. Overall, it's not a bad product but it's not great either. I still use it from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by roaker

I have been using this cleanser for about six months now. It works really well. It cleared up the little bumps I had on forehead. I will be buying this for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by got_pink

a little expensive for a daily face wash but when i find a facial product i like, i'm pretty willing to shell out money for it. i've tried so many and i continue to come back to mary kay. it's super gentle for my sensitive skin, but it takes everything off very well at time same time. it leaves my skin feeling soooooo soft. only thing is that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara, which i'm fine with because i have a pretty heavy duty eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

INGREDIENTS: water, mineral oil, glycerin, petrolatum, bentonite, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, ethyhexyl pelargonate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, myristyl myristate, PPG-26 buteth-26, sorbitol, sucrose distearate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, oleyl oleate, camellia sinensis extract, chamomile extract, cucumber extract, camelllia oleifera extract, hibiscus rosa-sinensis extract, mallow extract, echinacea purpurea extract, tomato extract, triethanolamine, sucrose stearate, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, carbomer, disodium EDTA, magnesium aluminum silicate, diazonlidynyl urea, tocopherol carnauba wax, mannitol, myristyl laurate, methylparaben, cellulose, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, phenoxyehthanol, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, theyl lenolenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc, red 7, red 4, titanium dioxode, red 10, ultramarines, red 33.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by jdawes

This didn't seem to get my face clean, and it was too moisturizing for my combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by yellowbouquet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this for about 2 weeks, did nothing to my face.. didn't clear it up nor clean it thoroughly. It left a slick film which i hate with cleansers and i had to literally splash my face an extra hundred times or so just to get the slick film off. I don't feel like it would benefit my skin because im very acne prone with normal/combination skin. Although the cleanser says combination on it, i don't think it works as well as other cleansers. Maybe I will give this another try because my skin is acting really weird right now..breakouts here and there. Ughh, maybe this is the culprit but it's hard to tell since I am using the timewize moisturizer (doesnt do anything either) and some kiehl's products on occasional days cos i just cant stand MK's cleanser. So that's that. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by djsiberia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried both the N/D & C/O. C/O was too drying for my oily skin so I changed to the N/D. Occasionally I feel that my skin isn't getting clean enough and it leaves a film on it. Also, i don't think it exfoliates as well as a seperate exfoliating product. There are on occasion, a couple fo small pink beads left on my skin if i don't rinse extremely well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Suselew

When I first tried both the C/O and N/D versions of this cleanser, I have to admit that I was drawn to the creamy version. And, as I have more dry skin than oily, I was going to order this first. However, after trying the C/O version, I felt that my skin wasn't dry enough to warrant this product. However, I do believe that if you have very dry or sensitive skin, this product is awesome. Also, if you have dry skin and you do not apply a supplemental moisturizer or serum after cleansing, then this would be the better product for you. It all depends on your skin care regiment.
4/14/07 update: I have come back to this product as the C/O version ended up being too harsh for sensitive and dry skin. This N/D version is what I now use in the shower in the morning. I don't use it at night, however, and pick the Mary Kay Extra Emollient Cleansing Cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2007 9:58:00 AM More reviews by pupster

Used to like this, but now I find it just doesn't feel clean enough, the cream leaves a waxy film that does not rinse off and eventually leads to blackheads and clogged pores.