Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser C/O

3.8

water, tea-lauryl sulfate, hexylene glycol,disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, burdock extract, grapefruit extract, hops extract, equisetum hiemale extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, witch hazel extract, horse chestnut extract, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA. diazolidinyl urea, carnauba wax, mannitol, methylparaben, cellulose, butylene glycol, propylparaben, C9-15 alkyl phosphate, lauramine oxide, glycerin, thermus thermophillus ferment, ethyl linoleate, ethyl lnollenate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, talc, ultramarine, Red 30

on 6/26/2009 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my go to cleanser in the warmer months when my skin gets oily. Keep the oilies under control for me and no break outs=) Luv this cleanser!=)

on 5/22/2009 2:40:00 PM

I've only been using it for about a week or so but I already see a difference in my complexion. I'm not breaking out as much as I used to and my skin feels less dry and a lot more smooth.

on 4/27/2009 4:23:00 AM

This really doesn't exfoliate. It has the little beads but not enough to really do anything. It cleans well but that's about it.

on 4/25/2009 11:07:00 AM

I was skeptical when I first bought this cleanser. I'm pretty picky with what I use to clean my face, but my friend is a rep. so I gave it a shot. I'm on my 3rd tube now and I'm really happy with it. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry. I rarely use a toner anymore because it does such a good job getting all my makeup off. I think there could be more exfoliating beads, but other than that I really like it. I can't confirm or deny that it does much for wrinkles. I am 32 and have just a few fine lines so we'll see if it does anything for prevention!

on 4/3/2009 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just started using this again after using Merle Norman's N/O cleanser for about a month. . .I always come back to this cleanser and the day/night solution and moisturizer. . .my skin is so smooth and clear. And it doesn't get as oily throughout the day either. I use an equate makeup remover cloth, then wash with this cleanser. I love it!! Will not switch back to anything else!!

on 3/24/2009 9:45:00 PM

I tried the formula of this in both the cleanser and moisturizer for N/D and really loved how gentle and thoroughly it cleansed my skin, including makeup residue. However, I got this from my friend and MK consultant and she made a mistake in the formula, giving me the one for combo-oily skin which I used to be. There was no redness nor irritation whatsoever with the normal-dry one, but this gel-like cleanser caused my skin to get super pink after rinsing. I haven't broken out and I don't know whether the cumulative effects of this will prove to dry me out, as my skin has become somewhat normalized after using Accutane (a true miracle beauty aid) fifteen years ago. I will hold on to the combo-oily for now and be sure to update to see whether this causes dryness over the long haul. I liked the N/D better, because of the more gentle cream cleanser, but maybe this will work too. I agree with the others that the little scrubby beads are not sufficient to offer a whole heck of a lot of exfoliation. Other than that, this is a good cleanser.

on 3/19/2009 3:09:00 PM

I bought this product from the mary kay catalog it works pretty good leaving my skin soft & smooth no complaints yet.. so far so good!!

on 3/19/2009 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchased this product five days ago and have been using it twice a day. So far, I really like it. I have combination skin and, for some reason, had recently started to break out a lot along my forehead and chin. Since I've started using this product, it has noticeably cleared up my skin. I do agree with other reviewers, however, that my skin feels a teensy bit tight after cleansing and it does dry my skin a bit in the laugh line area. I took one lippie off for that. I also agree that it is definitely NOT a deep exfoliator. I still use a separate exfoliator (the MK microdermabrasion kit, actually) twice a week. I will update after a few more weeks of use. So far, so good!

I bought this product because my mother in law was using it and she had nothing but good things to say about this product. Well I did not have the same experience. This product seemed to make my skin feel soft and I could tell the product made my skin look more even in tone during the first week. The next week I started breaking out and my skin felt irritated and dry. I told the rep this was happening and she told me that when you use these cleansers they bring out the impurities. Well I hung on for about 2 more weeks and I threw the towel in because my skin was not getting any better. I have combination sensitive skin so it did not work for me but others may have better luck with this product. The cleanser also smelled awful almost like medicine.

I received the Mary Kay Miracle set in the travel size. These products are amazing and do wonders for my confused skin. I use the combination/oily formula and have seen results in a weeks worth of usage. I first use the 3 in 1 cleanser that has tiny exfoliating beads and moisturizing beads. This cleanser provides enormous cleansing abilities; lathers and rinses clean. One needs to use only a one-two gram squirt to wash whole face, about the size of one raisin. I massage onto face for one minute and then rinse clean with luke-warm water. After I am done I use the day or night solution depending on time of day and then the Timewise moisturizing lotion for combination/oily. I have never seen my skin so un-irritated and smooth...(I have rosacea boohoo!) Anyway, I am definitely gonna buy the full-size products when my husband gets his next check!